October 2019 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms 4/1

galentinegalentine member
edited April 2019 in October 2019 Moms

Happy April! What's up this week, ladies?

Re: Weekly Randoms 4/1

• Options
    Wooot! Happy birthday month, @emily1052! What day is your birthday?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My computer hates me today. Since it's the 1st, I have several reports to run and print. They are running fine. But there is a huuuuge time delay in printing. I'm going crazy....

@emily1052 happy birthday month!

@steminist oh I hope for your sake that's all it was. I had to go dairy free while nursing DS and it was soo soo sad... 
  • Options
    @galentine the 19th!  I’ll be 35 😳 (I still think I’m 26....)

@steminist I really hope you’re over the dairy intolerance!  Good idea taking it slow.

@prpl11butterfly I’m feeling your “start of month” pain.  Hope your computer and printer start playing nice... for the printers sake 😏

• Options
    As of tomorrow, I'll be completely weaned off any medication other than vitamins. I feel great for doing this for my babe and accomplished that I haven't gone crazy (yet)  :D That said, my fibromyalgia is killing. me. Any other fibro mamas have pregnancy friendly solutions? 
    2/22/13 - BFP #1, EDD 10/18/13
    10/17/13 - DS (w/ ex)
    6/2/18 - Married DH
    8/25/18 - BFP #2
    9/2/18 - MC at 6w
    2/25/19 - BFP #3 (LMP 1/19, EDD 10/26)
    2/25 Beta #1 3300; 2/27 Beta #2 6700; 3/1 Beta #3 12,100
    <3  Please stick little rainbow baby! <3

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Ugh, I hate the management company that is in charge of our townhouse complex. We always have plumbing issues with leaking and whatnot in our downstairs parking garage and I noticed a leak last week (and kind of hoped someone else would report it because I effing hate calling the mgmt company). Well, it got worse yesterday so I decided to call today when the office was open. The associate who took my call was just b****y, and it makes me super frustrated because the common area stuff is their responsibility and I'll just letting them know before we have ANOTHER full-blown pipe burst. 

TTC #1: September 2013, BFP 01/01/14, DS 09/14
    TTC #2: October 2018, BFP 02/02/19, EDD 10/14/19

• Options
    @steminist I was thinking of you this weekend as I struggled to figure out what I wanted to eat and realized the only things I was gravitating toward were dairy items.  I hope that is over for you!
  • Options
    @theglitteredpterodactyl Happy Birthday!!!  

@melanier26 I seriously lol’d 😂 I don’t even know how I would respond to something like that!! 

@stephanie123456 ugh, that sucks.  People in customer relations positions should at least try and act nice.  
  • Options
    Also, happy birthday, @theglitteredpterodactyl ! and happy birthday month, @emily1052 !
    happy birthday GIF
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @theglitteredpterodactyl Happy birthday! 

@emily1052 after an awkward pause I was like “okay...I’ll talk to my doctor about it” How do you even respond to that?? lol

@steminist I’ve had issues with dairy ever since my last pregnancy. I’ve been having some here and there but it’s hard to say if it causes issues since I’ve been nauseous, but assume it’s morning sickness? I guess I should probably wait until the MS passes. But I miss dairy 😩
  • Options
    It’s my birthday today! (Even if no one believes me because, well, April fools 🤣). That’s my random. I woke up feeling really great and happy and ready to take on the world. Hello beginning of the second trimester perhaps??? One can only hope. 
    Happy Birthday!!
  • Options
    @galentine holy cow. Those comments are just absurd! How does your H react to this? Like does he acknowledge how rude she is?? You are a damn saint! 
  • Options
    @galentine WOW to your MIL. 

Also:

TTC #1: September 2013, BFP 01/01/14, DS 09/14
    TTC #2: October 2018, BFP 02/02/19, EDD 10/14/19

• Options
    @galentine I gotcha, that would for sure grate on me so I’m all for you setting this woman straight 😂 I also just can’t stand when people have such a preference over what sex YOUR baby is. And maybe you guys will be one and done, she doesn’t know! Anyways, proud of you for handling her comments well lol 
  • Options
    @galentine you deserve a medal 
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @galentine I am AMAZED at your willpower! Especially on the "you'll just have another." UGH!!!
  • Options
    @galentine I am AMAZED at your willpower! Especially on the "you'll just have another." UGH!!!
    And maybe you will have another GIRL. And another after that. It's not like you can put in an order for one or the other. (insert rolling eye emoji here since I am not on mobile at the moment)
  • Options
    @galentine Oh my that is the cutest thing ever!! Also a dollhouse shaped bookshelf?? Amazing idea, I love that!
  • Options
    @theglitteredpterodactyl Happy birthday! It’s my birthday too! I’ve been telling people as they text me and it’s been so much fun!
  • Options
    @jenferlee82 yay!!!  Congratulations on the low risk results and your baby girl!!  💝💝💝
    I’ll just be Team Blue over here all by myself 🤣 

@galentine I agree, you deserve a medal!!  I’m so glad you and your H don’t let it get to you!  

@sammygirl18 happy birthday!!!
  • Options
    @sammygirl18 happy birthday, birthday twin! Hope you’re having a great day 😊

@galentine you are way more patient and kind than I would be! I was amazed at how many people asked if my first was unplanned. Like, strangers on the bus. How is that turning into a common question?!?
  • Options
    @sammygirl18 and @theglitteredpterodactyl, happy birthday to you both!!
  • Options
    @Schumerator I don’t have a feeling either way but I’ve been wondering too if it’s a girl because this pregnancy has been so different than with my son. Chinese gender predictor says boy for me too though...it said that with DS too so we’ll see 🤷🏼‍♀️