August 2019 Moms
Options

Fit Mama Friday! 3/29

How'd your week go? Feeling motivated this week or lacking energy? 

Image result for summer bod meme

Re: Fit Mama Friday! 3/29

• Options
    hemlheml member
    I sure am glad I have an excuse for not having a "summer bod" this year, HA!

Gentle yoga on Monday, walking around the golf tourney Tuesday, Orangetheory on Wednesday, then felt wiped out from OTF on Thursday. Today and tomorrow I'll be back at the golf tourney doing lots of walking. 
  • Options
    I didn’t have the best week as I was studying but still got my walking in. Barre tmr, yoga on Sunday. Planning to do barre on Monday and Thursday and then we’re off to London where I will walk a million steps. 

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Nothing since Sunday since I came down with a cold :(. Hoping to make it to the gym tomorrow for a light workout
  • Options
    I am really excited.  My mom has wanted to start swimming at the local center so since I'm pregnant, can't ride my horse due to that and the weather, I decided we would get memberships and go! My doctor recommended it.  I'm excited to do some water aerobics and feel weightless occasionally throughout this pregnancy. 
  • Options
    I had my 10k last weekend and walked around Disney a bunch on Tuesday night.  I should run this weekend but I got a bad cold this week and didn’t sleep much so I might just sleep in 
  • Options
    hemlheml member
    @sw1122 and @purplg8r Y’all rest and fight those colds! Hope you’re back to feeling better soon. 

@AKuzReve Yay for walking and barre and LONDON!!!

@agpandme How fun! Even nicer that you have a workout buddy, that’s always motivating for me 
  • Options
    I walked 12 kms today plus did an intense barre class. I’m pretty proud but holy crap my entire body hurts right now. Tomorrow will likely be more painful. 

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*