August 2019 Moms
Options

What my Pregnant Self is Eating w/o 3/28/19

What’s on the menu, ladies?

Re: What my Pregnant Self is Eating w/o 3/28/19

• Options
    Sugar. All the Sugar. I just stopped at Rite Aide, and bought Muddy Buddy Chex mix, Reese's dipped pretzels, and party bags of 3 Musketeers and Hershey's Kisses...
    The chocolate is going my desk at work, and everyone knows they are welcome to take, but it all probably will not last as long as it should...
  • Options
    Yesterday I just had to have Chili's chips and salsa after work. DH ran out and got it for me. It was yummy!
    DD1 5/23/14, DD2 12/5/16   Baby #3 on the way!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mrosek91 - YES. If I don't have GD again, I'm going to HAPPILY gain ALL. THE. WEIGHT. Sour Patch Kids, Cadbury Eggs and Peeps have been my go-to. 

@sourlemon - This makes me want Chili's queso real bad. 

Today I am trying to guilt my husband into deliver to me a very specific french fry (cooked in sesame oil and made with a spicy/sweet seasoning combo). I could be an adult and go get it myself, but..... 
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • Options
    ElcaBElcaB member
    @mrosek91 weirdly Coco (nn for baby) is not into candy bars. She likes ice cream and chocolate chip cookies, though! 

Tonight I'm making an unhealthy taco salad. Still eating roasted carrots like candy! 

@peachy0709 I'm not sure why, but the way you worded "a very specific french fry" made me want to be your BFF. Like, not just any fries, but a V. SPECIFIC ONE. I love this.  :D 
  • Options
    Nerds. My plan is to finish the entire box of Rainbow Nerds at my desk by the end of tomorrow. I know it's not the best thing, but I desperately want it. And I want it without my 2.5 y.o. hovering around me with her "give me" eyes. They're mine, damnit. DD2 wants nothing to do with most sweets, but is pro-Nerds.
    **History in Spoiler**
    Me-35, DH-36 - TTC since 08/10
    Me - anovulatory, non-Insulin PCOS, DH - low end of "normal" sperm count
       IUI#1   - 02/15 - Cancelled due to scrubbed sperm count <1MM
       IVF#1  - 08/15 - 13x5-day blastocysts (ranging from AA-BB, most are 5 or 6), not PGS, on ice
       FET#1 - 10/15 - 1 emb - BFP (DD 07/16) (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#2 - 07/17 - 1 emb - BFN (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#3 - 08/17 - 1 emb - BFN (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#4 - 10/17 - 2 emb - BFN (changed to estrace + prometrium because of allergic reaction to PIO sesame oil)
    ERA Testing - 12/17 - window moved (-1 day)
       FET#5 - 03/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
    Karyotype Testing - 04/18 - Negative (we're ok)
       FET#6 - 06/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
       FET#7 - 10/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
       FET#8 - 11/18 - 2 emb - BFP; looks like one baby is going to make it, DD is due 8/16 (though likely to be 8/9)

• Options
    I discovered that there is a Cinnabon here. I ordered them and it got delivered yesterday. I have since ate 4(!!!). 

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*

• Options
    aecmaecm member
    Still pasta (switched out Noodles and Company for Maggiano’s one meal, lol). Also, jelly beans. All the jelly beans. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Fried rice! Sweets galore! All the carbs!
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • Options
    I'm still on the black grapes and Tillamook cheddar kick, but this week it has also been salt and lime popcorn along with Dreamsicle snow cones.
  • Options
    RAISIN BRAN.  I have consumed several boxes in the last few weeks. Just bought two more.  Doesn't matter what time of day, a bowl of Raisin Bran and whole milk always hits the spot.  
  • Options
    @agpandme get that iron!
    Me 31  <3  DH 34
    TTC #1 5/13 BFP #3 5/2/14 DD born 1/19/15
    NTNP #2 8/17 BFP 12/13/18 ED 8/21/19
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Among my co-workers and friends at work, I'm well-known for being a huge fan of our cafeteria's meatloaf. Well, today was meatloaf day, so I got that and a double side of mashed potatoes (they do a meat + 2 lunch special on one of the sides - we also have a great salad bar and a made-to-order grill side) AND a large sweet iced tea. Sooooooooooo good. Also, been on an English muffin + PB kick lately. Sometimes I'll add a drizzle of local honey to change it up ... and also try and mitigate the on/off again season o'pollen.
    **History in Spoiler**
    Me-35, DH-36 - TTC since 08/10
    Me - anovulatory, non-Insulin PCOS, DH - low end of "normal" sperm count
       IUI#1   - 02/15 - Cancelled due to scrubbed sperm count <1MM
       IVF#1  - 08/15 - 13x5-day blastocysts (ranging from AA-BB, most are 5 or 6), not PGS, on ice
       FET#1 - 10/15 - 1 emb - BFP (DD 07/16) (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#2 - 07/17 - 1 emb - BFN (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#3 - 08/17 - 1 emb - BFN (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#4 - 10/17 - 2 emb - BFN (changed to estrace + prometrium because of allergic reaction to PIO sesame oil)
    ERA Testing - 12/17 - window moved (-1 day)
       FET#5 - 03/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
    Karyotype Testing - 04/18 - Negative (we're ok)
       FET#6 - 06/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
       FET#7 - 10/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
       FET#8 - 11/18 - 2 emb - BFP; looks like one baby is going to make it, DD is due 8/16 (though likely to be 8/9)

• Options
    @EmilyA724 I hadn't thought about that but it makes sense! I have been getting a lot of blood work done to figure out what is wrong with my iron stores so its neat that I'm craving an item that will help me.
  • Options
    Mmm I love so many of you ladies are sharing my love of sugar. I always have a sweet tooth but it seems to intensify while pregnant, luckily I seem to digest it well (knock on wood) and am hoping to get through my GD screen which I have to schedule soon. Love me the starburst Jelly Beans (except the green apple - yuck!). Airheads and sour patch kids are also amazing. Have any of you tried the jumbo size sour patch kids?? 

Luckily im also craving some healthier foods. Grapefruit, tomatoes, and avocados are high on my list right now. Although DH freaked out on me for eating an avacado yesterday bc apparently there is a recall - I looked it up and it’s not in my state and the recall was from avocados grown in California and the ones I had were from Mexico. 
    BabyFruit Ticker}
  • Options
    I keep getting the grilled chicken wrap from CFA. I feel guilty about it every time bc I hate the thought of my money going towards anti LGBT groups, but I can’t help myself. I wish they would separate their business from their “religious” beliefs.
  • Options
    I made a chocolate dump cake last night at 10 PM. Because needs. And also I'm currently eating it on a spoon straight out of the pan. 
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • Options
    @dogmomma096 I hear you. Although TBH, I don't know if there's anything that could get me to stop eating at CFA. The one by my office is perfect every time and the people who work there literally make my day with how insanely nice they are. I guess when it comes to food, I leave all politics at the door  :D
  • Options
    @oklahomak Agreed on CFA. They can believe whatever they want as long as they keep churning out those little golden nuggets of goodness... and the friiiiieeesssss... 😊
  • Options
    @thirdtimesacharm2019 I’d have less of an issue with “they can believe whatever they want” if they weren’t donating millions of company profits to such hateful organizations... I’m so torn!
  • Options
    @dogmomma096 I feel you!  I hate what they believe in (or don’t believe in rather). But it’s my favorite fast food place.  I always feel guilty when I eat there but I can’t stop 
  • Options
    I've heard CFA is good.  I've never been to one. I had to look up the closest one to me and no wonder...its 3 hours away  :D