Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Wednesday 3/27

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: WTO Wednesday 3/27

• Options
    Good Morning!!

Month/Cycle: 28/2 AL

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: metformin, ubiquinol, ww, low carb, vit c,d,e, progesterone, stuff I can’t remember because there’s so many things.

R/R: getting back to our normal routine today. Hopefully dh can get my car registered easily today and supposedly maintenance will be coming to look at our dishwasher because it’s leaking...again 😑. 

CS/Q:
  • Options
    @kbrown2385 mornin'! lol @ "stuff i can't remember bc there's so many things" GL w/ the car registration & fixing that leaky dishwasher!

Month/Cycle: 6/5/2AL

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: dtd, pnv, maca, ubiquinol, ff, bbt, opks (starting today lol who knows when? just realized i brought a glass travel mug i thought i'd be using as a mug but miggghhttt wind up peeing in it lol since i forgot one of my plastic "go cups" (we have a million bc in louisiana, getting drinks to go = legal, encouraged)

R/R: I am at the airport waiting to get on my 1st flight (I have a brief layover in DFW then fly from there to PDX for the conference)--the two-hour 2am-4am drive wasn't bad, I actually got a little sleep in, and apparently enough to feel safe the whole time (plus green tea helped). The lady who was supposed to drive me to the airport (friend of DH's friend) was a no show though so had to take a (fairly inexpensive, very quick) Lyft.

CS/Q: nothing new really bc i didn't temp this morning bc--i got up at 2am, so i'll spare yall.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @kagesstarshroom have safe flights today! Sucks that person didn’t show, but glad you had a backup! 
  • Options
    mrsvp614mrsvp614 member
    edited March 2019
    @kbrown2385 Sorry about the dishwasher!
    @kagesstarshroom That sucks about your early morning and ride, but hopefully the rest of the trip will go well!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: BBT, FF, PNVs

R/R: Rant: Just super tired, and it's only Wednesday! :(
    Rave: More insurance $ came yesterday to finalize these home repairs. Also, DH managed to come home a bit early from work so we DTD before running an errand and dinner. I'm ignoring FF and assuming I'm just now in my FW.

CS/Q: 

Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    DS BD: 8.20.17
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 I’m always so reassured when I feel the ovulation cramps. 

@MrsVP614 glad the insurance money came through! what other home repairs do you have?
  • Options
    @chichiphin:  I’m glad you had a good appt - I know it has to be frustrating for things to be unclear. 

@inthewoods23: excellent work, my friend. Way to HIO!

@MrsVP614:  interested to see what your temps do and if FF changes her mind. Good plan to still HIO!

@kbrown2385:  sorry about dishwasher - hope it gets fixed!

@kagesstarshroom:  that’s an early flight!  Sorry your ride flaked - hope rest of trip is smooth!  I’ve peed in the disposable hotel cups before, if room has those?

• Options
    Month/Cycle:  10/8

CD:  13

WAYDTGKU:  Letrozole, BBT, OPK

R/R: work scheduled an after hours meeting for Thursday. I was left off initial email, but heard about it late yesterday. I’m annoyed that I was left off email, but more annoyed that my boss thinks after hour meetings are a good idea. 

CS/Q:  stuck in spoiler below!

CS/Q:  positive OPK this morning!  We’ll see how temps go now 🙂

• Options
    @marebear15:  Oh wow, that is a very sudden event!  It's tough to make those types of decisions when you've just heard about the options.  Definitely take a few days to digest/research.  

• Options
    @lcking82 ew I'm sorry your boss schedules after hour meetings 
    @marebear15 wow that is a lot to take in at once. I'm glad you're looking at all of your options. AFM, I'm taking a chance on this femometer thing. it syncs with an app on my iphone via bluetooth. I'll see if it is just a scam or not lol
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Options
    @kbrown2385 car stuff is the worst! Doubled up with your dishwasher, that just sucks. Sorry for the rough go. 

@kagesstarshroom sucks about the no show, but glad you got some sleep! Good luck at the conference :) Also, so sorry about potentially having to use your mug. I’ve had to resort to using the small plastic wrapping the tests come in a couple times and that is NOT fun lol

@chichiphin Glad to hear your appointment went well and hopefully your new BBt works out great. I’m weird and love getting new TTC stuff in the mail. (Which reminds me I need to order more OPks) 

@marebear15 I’m so sorry with everything going on with your family! That has to be so stressful! 
    Glad you got to have some time with Aquaman though❤️ Jason Momoa is coming to my town with wizard con and I’m seriously thinking about spending the $$ to have a photo taken with him 😍

AFM
    Month/Cycle: 5

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: OvuSense Temping, fertiliTEA, Maca, opks, sperm friendly food, supplements for DH

R/R: I got told off for my first time being back on these boards after two years. 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️

CS/Q: temp spike today because I think I didn’t sleep well. Just gathering info. Nothing fun to see yet. 
  • Options
    @brookert615 I've been woken up at 1am from a fire alarm before. A college freshman attempted to make his own meth in his dorm room. I kinda hope the school made him pay for the damages because the dorm I was in had JUST opened that semester.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @brookert615 lol at you and YH causing so much ruckus...AGAIN! What is with you all and hotels?  :D
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 What the actual heck? That’s so messed up! 😦
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Options
    @b_1029 😂😂😂 Right? Just kind of funny now. Just trying to waft the steam with a towel and getting calls from the front desk. So awkward! Lol
    TW
  • Options
    @brookert615 is definitely the wild child of this TB family 😆
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    lol @brookert615 geeze girl...

@littleredm that follie count looks good!! fx you didn't O, but if you did, I thought all eggs past a certain maturation would release... so you wouldn't have a 17mm and a 15mm left if that makes sense. 

@madcouplewithabox hahaha its like your official welcome back to the boards. 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Options
    @littleredm are you doing the trigger shot with your IUI or is it being times based on your OPKs? Hopefully you have the procedure soon!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @chichiphin I thought only the biggest one released but I could be wrong. Even though DH and I have been trying for over a year I'm still learning new things everyday about infertility.
    @inthewoods23 I'm supposed to get a trigger but still waiting for them to call me with my blood work results to tell me when it is. I'm feeling so impatient. No positive OPK yet.
  • Options
    @littleredm interesting. After my baseline USs my clinic would call in the trigger shot and progesterone to the mail order pharmacy so I generally had the shot well in advance of possible O.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    keikilovekeikilove member
    edited March 2019
    Happy Hump Day, ladies!

@kbrown2385 Hope all went well today. 

@kagesstarshroom Enjoy the conference, glad you finally made it!

@MrsVP614 I always read your name as MrsMVP haha. I’m right there w you on the tired! Ready for the weekend!

@inthewoods23 I sooooo hope you really are that Speshul Snowflayke this cycle!

@chichiphin SO GLAD for you that nothing is wrong! Also, I use the Femometer app just to scan my OPKs. I love that it tracks all the numbers and tells me distinctly the numeric difference between a High and a Peak. I don’t have the thermometer but I hope it works great for you!

@lcking82 Boooo to that whole work sitch but Yay for positive OPK!

@marebear15 Geesus! I’m sorry. Prayers up for you & the fam🙏🏽

@madcouplewithabox Mmmmmhmm to Jason Momoa! For what it’s worth, I’ve enjoyed your presence on our board. :)

@littleredm Fingers crossed for your IUI!!!

@brookert615 & inthewoods: OMG at your fire alarm stories!😆

AFM:
    Month/Cycle: 10/6/3 AL

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: So many things. If this doesn’t work we are adding even more with the RE next month, which sounds a bit nutty. 

R/R: Just feeling great today! Working from an outdoor coffee shop with plants everywhere=feeling very zen. 

CS/Q: Already Symptom Spotting due to unusual-for-me Cervical Position today🤣 

• Options
    @keikilove aww thanks lady!!!

• Options
    kbrown2385kbrown2385 member
    edited March 2019
    My poor H. He has the patience of a saint. Why on earth are DMV’s the worst...everywhere?! This is the 4th state we’ve registered cars in and none of them have been easy. It’s just been a shit show. On top of that the guy came to fix the dishwasher...and it’s still leaking 😑. 

@brookert615 Lmao to setting the smoke alarm off from the shower.

@littleredm fingers crossed you haven’t o’d yet!

@madcouplewithabox I love that she came into this board thinking she can tell everyone how it runs 🤣

@lcking82 eye roll to after hour meetings. Like you aren’t there long enough to begin with.

@chichiphin Glad your appt went well!

edit words are hard
  • Options
    littleredmlittleredm member
    edited March 2019
    *Edit*

They did end up calling me. No sign of O and they want me to continue to monitor with OPK's until I get a positive. If I don't get one by Sunday they want me to come in for another scan to see where I'm at. It seems like they're really pushing for a natural O and not using the trigger injection.
  • Options
    @keikilove That sounds so lovely - glad you’re having a good day!

@kbrown2385 No! I’m sorry things didn’t go smoothly today! Sorry about the dishwasher, that’s seriously so frustrating!

@littleredm That’s good that you didn’t have that early O! Hopefully you’re able to get that positive test naturally soon!
    TW
  • Options
    @chichiphin Glad i hear about your results! And also, I am hoping the doc was right & AF is what is going on if that makes sense to you? 

@kbrown2385 oh man sorry your registration AND leaks were both frustrating today! 

@keikilove lolz at “already SS.”

@brookert615 all the lolz at yr steamy shower situation haha and hoping all that hip pays off! i tried peeing directly on the opk and then slipping it back in its case which was.... ineffective lol but maybe i will just do them at night since i am gonna shower at night? these are my “i got no sleep” thoughts moving forward. 

@marebear15 hugs to you—def. sounds like a crazy day. i think ice cream and popcorn are called for on such days.

thanks for all the traveling love! i am safe in Oregon though TOTally exhausted and for two things on my plate tonite i must attend (what was i thinking), typing via mobile at y’all from a bus. I love public transit, though, weirdly/maybe weirdly. hearts! 
  • Options
    kagesstarshroom - haha I've been carrying around a tiny jar (sealed in a plastic baggie) in my purse ready to be peed in. The things we do... Hope the rest of your travels went well!

chichiphin - glad your appt went well! 

lcking82 - ugh after hours meetings! My workplace is known for planning last minute after work meetings which are disguised as "after work drinks" but we'll get to the bar and my boss will start talking shop in a non-casual way. Not cool!

@marebear15 - Oh wow I'm sorry about the medical news...hopefully there are some less invasive options and maybe a second opinion?

@madcouplewithabox - ooh using the plastic test package actually sounds like kind of a good idea in a pinch, storing that one away! Why can't they just sell them with like a little paper cup that folds up, inside the same package?

brookert615 - haha good job on the hotel fire alarm! It was for a good cause!

keikilove - ooh working from coffee shop days can be so nice! That one sounds lovely.

Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: OPK's, Ovia, prenatals, Clomid for long/irregular cycles

R/R: Have been trying to post all day but it's been so busy with a long meeting in the middle of the day! Day 3 estradiol and FSH results came back and are "normal" but the numbers are on the low end of the range? I still have to fully look into exactly what this means but good news I guess. :#  Other than that a little worried about SO, he has a lot going on at work and seems stressed after a bad day that he hasn't told me the details of yet...he's working on things that are exciting so that's good, I just hope he's able to relax -- for his sake and upcoming FW's sake...

CS/Q: nope
  • Options
    @whitealbum29 That’s good you’re in the normal range! Hope he’s able to relax a bit! That’s always tough!
    TW