1st Trimester
Options

Cautiously joining first tri

Hi ladies, 

I just got a bfp yesterday, but it was super faint at 9dpo. I normally have much darker lines by this point. Took another test this morning, and it seems ever so slightly darker. I'm hoping baby just implanted a little later than usual. I know O date, because I was temping and using opks. I did finally have another temp rise this morning, so hoping that's a good sign.
Until I can get a darker positive I'm gonna proceed with caution. I'm trying not to over analyze everything. 
Anyways, hello from a cautious mama! I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone! It's been a while since I've been on the bump. So much has changed! 

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Cautiously joining first tri

• Options
    Congrats! 

Just FYI, per science, at 9 DPO the blastocyst is juuuuust implanting. Many women don't turn a HPT until 10,11, or even 12 DPO. 

Also, you may want to head over to your BMB (birth month board) - it's far more active than 1st Tri. 

Click on spoiler:

*Formerly LuND*
    Me: 35 | DH: 37
    TTC: 7/2016
    Low AMH, mild MFI
    BFP 7/29/17
    EDD: 4/5/18
    <3  DS born 4/4/18  <3
    BFP #2 7/2/19
    EDD 3/13/20

• Options
    Thank you! I actually have that photo saved on my phone. I'm aware it's early. It's just not my normal, but I guess every pregnancy is different. I'm just paranoid, because ***TW***  I have had a miscarriage. 
    I didn't realize there was a birth month board for December already. Thank you, I'll check it out. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mamamoo10 congrats! I just got a bfp at 9dpo as well and *TW* I also had a loss just 26 days ago so very nervous. *end TW*

Were you able to find the December board? I don’t see it. But I’m on the awesome bump app. 
  • Options
    Welcome. With that faint pos you are def preg but we're all in the danger zone. I'm 4wk3day myself and am still very cautious of celebrating too soon. I understand. Just stay positive and hydrated and relax. Good luck, see you around.
  • Options
    _khaleesi said:

"Were you able to find the December board? I don’t see it. But I’m on the awesome bump app. "

Thank you! No I wasn't. I haven't had a chance to check today though. I'm thinking maybe they will make it this week? 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm having trouble figuring out how everything works. Lol So please be gentle on me. 

I got a much darker positive the next day, the next day, and the next day. Yes, I have problems. Lol I think I can finally stop testing, and just try to be positive. First trimester is always so so nerve wracking. 😬 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats! I’m in my 2WW. I’m 7DPO right now but I started to feel extemley nauseated in waves today. I keep trying to not think about it bc it’s impossible not to get in your own head hahah. I’m trying my hardest to wait until atleast Tuesday to test hahha.