Help asap — The Bump
November 2019 Moms

Help asap

I know it says dont post a thread only asking a question for yourself unless you think you're gping through a miscarriage so here it goes,  miscarried in January,  pregnant again. Friday hcg was 1883 at 4 weeks 3 days, Monday at 4 weeks 6 days hcg was 1854, any hope for this baby

Re: Help asap

• My doctor hasn't done any betas for me, so I don't have any insights, but I am so sorry you are going through this! 
  • kimmer1412kimmer1412 member
    100 Comments Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited March 12
    No advice just wishing you well 
  • @knottie03ce9cbbc2fc6c4f I’m sorry I don’t have any insight either. Did the doctor call to tell you the second hcg results or can you call the OB office to ask about your numbers? Do you have another follow up beta test scheduled? 
  • I called then they returned my call, we're in another state so were waiting to go home next week and do an ultrasound and beta test
  • Betas should be doubling every 48 hours in a healthy pregnancy. I'm so sorry you're going through this. 
  • Wishing you well and hope everything comes back okay when you visit your doctor. ❤🙏
  • @emeraldcity1214 I apologize I never meant to offend you or anyone else.  I edited my original comment 
    emeraldcity1214kiki75
  • @kimmer1412 I knew you didn't. Thanks for editing. 
    wabash15
  • Went to the hospital today, levels are now 1775, but the doctor was confused because my gestational sack grew and theres now a yolk sac where friday there wasnt, I dont want to hold on to unnecessary hope but with what the doctor said the hope is lingering
  • I'm sorry you're in limbo. That's a horrible place to be. 
    tjm527
  • @knottie03ce9cbbc2fc6c4f ; I have no advice, but I'm thinking of you and wishing you well. 
    mommystuebs
  • Any updates? 
  • And thank you to everyone else for the condolences thoughts and prayers . 
  • @mommystuebs that wonderful news. I'm so glad it went well. Hopefully baby will continue to grow! 
    mommystuebs
  • KurtniKurtni member
    250 Love Its Third Anniversary 100 Comments Name Dropper
    @mommystuebs yay that is such good news!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    mommystuebs