September 2019 Moms
Options

Early gender

Has anyone done an early 13 week ultrasound for gender and it be correct?

Re: Early gender

• Options
    Nope. 👋🏼 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi, we did not but we did have a maternit21 screening completed at my 11 week check up last week. We get our results this week, it includes the baby's gender. You can check to see if your insurance covers it. Mine did not but doesn't hurt to ask. Good luck! 

FTM due 11/06/2015
    Married 09/21/2013
  • Options
    Our NIPT has gender results and we are SURPRISED!!! I was absolutely certain it would be a girl and blood test says boy!
    Shocked. 
    Now I have a lot of girl clothes to return!!
  • Options
    @knottieb3f4070ba7b890a7 I wouldn’t suggest it. A friend of mine did the early gender ultrasound at one of those places at 14 weeks. They told it was a boy after having her come back twice. At her 20 week scan she learned she was having a girl!

If you plan to stick around you may want to change your username so people can get to know you. There is a thread about how to do that. Also introduce yourself, and read the thread that says read this first. It will explain how to keep the boards organized and where questions like this would fit best. 

@moxyligeia oh no, you bought stuff before knowing the sex of the baby for sure? You’re brave! Haha 
  • Options
    @moxyligeia I was sure it was a girl this time and we were told boy. My mouth dropped on the phone. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker