1st Trimester

Irregular gestational sac

My beta's have been great and more than doubling with each draw. I should be at 5w5d. My husband and I went in for my first ultrasound today and the Dr said the gestational sac was irregularly shaped and that it was still very early. She said she wanted to be realistic and that miscarriage was a possibility. She rescheduled us in two weeks for another ultrasound. Has anyone had experience with this and gone on To have a full term healthy  pregnancy??? First time pregnant after trying for four years so freaking out. Give me hope!

Re: Irregular gestational sac

• I'm not sure if its the same, but I have high(ish) levels. When I first went in they said they weren't able to tell me if it was a gestational sac or not because it was so small (and so we assumed my dates were off by about 2 weeks and a few days). I went back a week later and there was obviously some huge changes and now we saw a yolk sac, but still no baby. 

They told me they expect to see baby with my levels, but we didn't so I go back in on Monday for yet another u/s. I've had two MC's before, but so far no cramping or bleeding, so I'm taking those as good signs and trying not to stress out.

Have you had your follow up appointment yet @klsjms8614 ?