October 2019 Moms

Baby's Heart Rate Dropped from 180 to 146 at 9 Week ultrasound! Super Concerned!

Hi, I am new to the Forum and tried to find some info to calm my nerves. But we are 9 weeks pregnant and have suffered a miscarriage in the past.  But we are 9 weeks pregnant have been having weekly ultrasounds for the past couple of weeks and had an ultrasound and the heart rate at 7 weeks 6 Days were 180bpm and we went today at 9 weeks and the heart rate was at 146 bpm. I am super concerned, but the OB said that anywhere between 110 to 160 is Normal. I just need some peace of mind that everything is OK. The size of the baby is according to the measurements show the baby is at about the 9 Weeks 4 Days size, so that is a good sign. And I have read that the heartbeat does lower around the 10 to 12-week mark. I just want to make sure that it would drop that much in 1 week and 1 day?  

Re: Baby's Heart Rate Dropped from 180 to 146 at 9 Week ultrasound! Super Concerned!

• wintersongwintersong member
    edited March 2019
    Your ob is right. Please try not to worry if you don't have to! (I know, easier said than done.) 146 sounds like a great m8sale of the road number.  <3 

Also, if you change your name to something mite recognizable and introduce yourself in the year above its easier for everyone to get to know each other :)
    BabyFruit Ticker