Update on my Angel — The Bump
June 2019 Moms

Update on my Angel

I finally got my genetic testing back. The first round was inconclusive because the tissue wouldn't grow. They were able to get results from the second round of testing.

Our baby was a girl. Her name is Abigail Louise. There were no chromosomal abnormalities detected. I'm choosing to believe that the subchorionic hematoma didn't heal properly and there wasn't enough perfusion for the baby to survive. I knew there was likely not going to be any answers for us. I'm just so happy to be able to give her a name. 

I hope all of you are well. I'm glad y'all were able to move to a PG but sad that I can't see how you are all doing. 
wearyfuzzballki1244jhems776canuckbabynavyblueladybugnmbrcrnchr1TJtheGoatBlondePeanutlovemesomemonsterGriffin5413kels0091vv826radiohd18wabash15gabadooeleven_stassischroederspacemountaineer

Re: Update on my Angel

• @emeraldcity1214 Thank you for the update. I’m so sorry still for your loss but I’m glad giving her a name has brought you some peace. Sending you big hugs. 

emeraldcity1214
  • @emeraldcity1214 Sending you so much love Emerald. 
    emeraldcity1214
  • Loading the player...
  • @emeraldcity1214 I'm glad you were able to give a name to your sweet angel and that it has brought you some peace. Thank you for the update & sending you hugs!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
    emeraldcity1214
  • @emeraldcity1214 I'm glad naming Abigail has brought you peace. My condolences again to.your family for your loss. 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    DS born: July 8th, 2017
    Baby #2 Due: July 2nd, 2019 
    (we clearly have a problem with the month of July)
    emeraldcity1214
  • @emeraldcity1214 Thank you so much for your update ❤ Thinking of you and Abigail.
    emeraldcity1214
  • I’m so glad you were able to give your baby a name. I’m thinking of you and baby Abigail. Sending so much love  <3
    emeraldcity1214
  • @emeraldcity1214 I had no idea until we gave our baby girl a name how much power that name actually has. I'm so glad your little Abigail has one and hope that's brought you some peace. Hugs to you.
    emeraldcity1214antera23
  • lmcwlmcw member
    I was so sorry to see about your loss; I'm glad you've been able to name her now and I hope that helps bring you some peace.
    emeraldcity1214
  • so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you and baby girl Abigail <3
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    emeraldcity1214
  • Sending my love to you and Abigail. Glad you were able to update us  <3
    emeraldcity1214
  • I love her name. Its beautiful. 

Sending love and hugs to you, girl. <3
    Me: 33  |  H: 32
    Married 6/2017
    TTC #1: 5/2018
    BFP - 10/7/2018, EDD 6/17/19

emeraldcity1214
  • I’m so glad they were finally able to give you the answers you needed to give her a name and honor her. Love you. 
    *TW Spoiler*

DD: Aug '16

10/2017: Twins confirmed with TTTS at 22 weeks. 
    10/10/17 Twin B passed after in utero placenta surgery
    11/2/17 Twin A & B born 
    11/26/17: Twin A passed after 24 days fighting in the NICU
    Benched 6 months 
    BFP: 6/28/18 MC:7/16/18  BO
    BFP: 10/2/18 EDD 6/15/18

emeraldcity1214
  • Thank you for sharing with us <3 Thinking of you and Abigail and sending so much love your way. 

emeraldcity1214
  • @emeraldcity1214 While I am sorry you don’t have more conclusive answers, I am so glad you had the chance to name and honor your sweet baby. Sending so many hugs your way. 
    emeraldcity1214
  • @emeraldcity1214 I am glad you were able to get some answers and be able to name your baby girl. I think about you often and miss your presence in this group. ❤️ Thank you for the update. 
    emeraldcity1214
  • Abigail is beautiful. She has a name, identity and a place in my heart. Think about and miss you all the time! 
    emeraldcity1214AshleighDB
  • @emeraldcity1214, I echo what everyone else has said - I am so very glad that Abigail has a name for you to honor her by and that you have the closure and peace you need. So much love to you, your family, and Abigail. You always have a place in my heart.
    Married 25 May, 2013
    William Alexander born 18 September, 2015
    Harper Grace born 9 June, 2017
    Colton Miles born 9 June, 2017
    Bowen James due 19 June, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
    emeraldcity1214AshleighDB
  • @emeraldcity1214 I am so glad that getting the results and being able to name Abigail has brought you some small measure of peace. You were a wonderful part of our group and I still keep my eye on you in TTGP.  <3

emeraldcity1214antera23
  • @emeraldcity1214 Her name is beautiful and I'm so happy you got some peace. Sending love <3
    emeraldcity1214
  • I'm so sorry for what you and your family are going through. My prayers are with you during this difficult time. 
    emeraldcity1214
  • Thank you for coming back and letting us know about your sweet Abigail. She’s so loved. I’m sorry the results weren’t more conclusive. 
    emeraldcity1214
  • All the love for you, Abigail and your family. I’m sorry you had to go through this pain. Thank you for letting us know how you’re doing. 
    emeraldcity1214
  • Thank you for telling all of us and that is a beautiful name. I am glad it has helped you being able to name your sweet angel.
    emeraldcity1214
  • @emeraldcity1214 you've chosen such a beautiful name for your daughter. Thinking of her and you today. Thank you for sharing with us.
    emeraldcity1214
  • I’m sorry to hear that you didn’t get all the answers you wanted but at least you’ve given her a beautiful name to be remembered by. Sending all the love your way! 
    emeraldcity1214
  • That's a beautiful name. Hope the results have provided some closure & sending much love to you and your family. 
    emeraldcity1214
  • Abigail is such a beautiful name and I’m glad that you got at least some answers and can begin to heal. I’m praying for peace for you and your family and that you can’t find a way to honor Abigail and also give her a take-home sibling one of these days very soon. Thanks for updating us. 
    emeraldcity1214
  • vv826vv826 member
    @emeraldcity1214 ❤❤such a beautiful name! I'm so glad you were finally able to name her! You and Abigail will always be in my heart and prayers!
    emeraldcity1214
  • @emeraldcity1214 I'm glad you were able to find closure and name her. I agree, it is a beautiful name.
    emeraldcity1214
  • Thank you for updating, sharing, and I am so sorry for the loss of your daughter Abigail.  Beautiful name. 
    emeraldcity1214