edited March 2019 in July 2019 Moms
Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Team (Green, Blue, Pink, Finding out):

Upcoming Appointments: 

How are you feeling?: 

Rants/Raves:  

Questions: 

GTKY: **Stolen from Group 1&3** ....I know we have a whole names thread,  but let's talk names. Have you decided on a name for this LO yet? Tell me about name choices for previous children as well. All things names this week!

<3 Boden Gray 8-13-16
<3 BB Girl Expected 7-10-19 

Re: Group 2 Check In (DD 7/9-7/16) WO 3/4

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 21 weeks. July 14 

Baby is the size of a(n): baseball cap 

Team (Green, Blue, Pink, Finding out): pink 

Upcoming Appointments: 3-12 

How are you feeling?: my pubic bone is on the verge of dislocating. One side is sticking out further than the other and it’s getting quite painful  

Rants/Raves:  I want this cold weather GONE. But on a brighter note, my 2 year old went to bed in his big boy bed for the first time last night and it went flawlessly  so proud of my little dude  

Questions: 

GTKY: **Stolen from Group 1&3** ....I know we have a whole names thread,  but let's talk names. Have you decided on a name for this LO yet? Tell me about name choices for previous children as well. All things names this week!

I have 2 boys already. My 3 year old is named Ezra Dean. And my 2 Year old is Elias Parker. This baby is going to be Lola Jane. Not sure how well they flow together but we just go by names we love without a specific trend. Even though the boys have e names (not on purpose. So Ezra, Lola, & Elias. 

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 7/12, 21w4d

Baby is the size of a(n): dremel tool

Team (Green, Blue, Pink, Finding out): green

Upcoming Appointments: fetal echo and OB appt. week of 3/18

How are you feeling?: Shitacular, but only some of it is pregnancy related. DH came home from work with a URI/cold/cough, and  gave it to me.  I thought I would be almost done, because he was only really symptomatic for about six days, and that’s what day I am on, but he told me this morning he started feeling sick on 2/18. If I’d known that I would’ve kicked him to the guest room. Pregnancy-wise, RLP has struck with a vengeance, and is almost constant. Also constipated, which is causing some discomfort at the top of my abdomen. I’m supposed to get on a plane to Florida on Thursday. Everybody please cross your fingers for me. 

Rants/Raves:  See above. It’s doubly frustrating because I was just starting to legit feel better.

Questions: 

GTKY: **Stolen from Group 1&3** ....I know we have a whole names thread,  but let's talk names. Have you decided on a name for this LO yet? FTM, so no others. Genevieve Kate, Genevieve Grace, or possibly Florence Grace for a girl, James Meyerson for a boy.  Genevieve is my middle name, Grace is a family name on DH’s side, Florence is my late grandma, James is a family name on DH’s side, and Meyerson is my late grandmother’s maiden name.

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: July 13th/ 21W+2

Baby is the size of a(n): endive 

Upcoming Appointments: 3 weeks from now for a regular 24 week check up 

How are you feeling?: good! 

Rants/Raves:  we had a gender reveal for the family this weekend and it was great! My oldest is so excited to be getting a sister, I can’t wait to see him with her! 

Questions: nope 

My oldest is Cole Benjamin. Both just names we liked. My second is Cooper James. Cooper we just liked and James is my grandads name. This baby will be Cameron Reese, also just two names we like. If it had been a boy, he would’ve been Owen Miers. Owen we just liked and Miers was my husbands grandma’s maiden name

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 7/16, 20w6d

Baby is the size of a(n): banana

Team (Green, Blue, Pink, Finding out): Blue

Upcoming Appointments: Ultrasound/echocardiogram 3/11

How are you feeling?: Good overall. Old hip injury is REALLY acting up and I wonder if it's the hormones (it's ALWAYS the hormones lol)

Rants/Raves: In-laws.........don't want to get into it, but the whole situation is driving me crazy. I just wish we lived a little further away from everyone......

Questions: 

GTKY: **Stolen from Group 1&3** ....I know we have a whole names thread,  but let's talk names. Have you decided on a name for this LO yet? Tell me about name choices for previous children as well. All things names this week! @nolemomma14 I think we are going with Owen for the first name, also just because we like it!  I love Oliver, which is a family name on my side, but DH isn't a fan. Not sure of middle name yet. I'd like to use DH's name, which is also my dad, grandfather, and great-grandfather's name, but he's not 100% sold since he doesn't want to name his kid after himself. I feel like using it as a middle, especially because it's not just his name, would be fine.

• @quinniebear we really loved Owen! It was the first name we thought of for this baby when we found out I was pregnant, and nothing else we talked about sounded better to us!! Excited to be having a girl, but a little sad we won’t be using Owen ever! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 21 weeks 3 days 

Baby is the size of a(n): Endive (when I told my husband, he was like I have no idea what an endive is😆)

Team (Green, Blue, Pink, Finding out): Officially team blue💙

Upcoming Appointments: In two weeks. Regular ob visit and another u/s because they couldn't see his spine very well.

How are you feeling?: Tired today. Tired of this horrible insomnia and my neighbors snow blowing at 4:30am was not helpful!

Rants/Raves:  It's been a long day, but I already "ranted" on the random thread lol.

Questions: None

GTKY: **Stolen from Group 1&3** ....I know we have a whole names thread,  but let's talk names. Have you decided on a name for this LO yet? Tell me about name choices for previous children as well. All things names this week! So we have two girls-Ryley Faith and Harmony Rae. Girls names have always been easy for us and both of those names were picked in the 1st trimester! We had Annika Everly picked out this time, but found out we're having a boy!! Super excited! We've always liked Isaiah for a boy. We're thinking Isaiah Elliot, but it's not set in stone yet.

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: July 9

Baby is the size of a(n): a large banana! 

Team (Green, Blue, Pink, Finding out): Green

Upcoming Appointments: March 20 

How are you feeling?: Blerg. Ok. Tired - insomnia is a bitch. Huge - Like suddenly getting out of the car and off the couch take a different kind of effort. 

Rants/Raves:  I'm a broken record, but house buying/selling is going to end me. I just want to know where we'll be living. :( 

Questions:  Nada

GTKY: We're still pretty clueless on this one. I don't think my brain can take on that project until the house thing is a little more settled. Last time we really got serious about it on the baby moon weekend, I think we'll do the same. We went to the hospital with 3 choices for DD, and landed on Margaret Alice. We thought we both just liked Margaret, but then when we told MIL she got all quiet and started crying, so honored that we used her middle name and her mom's middle and her grandma's middle - mind you I'd badgered Kevin for ages to get some family names in the mix and he'd not come up with it that way at all. 😂 Alice is for my Grandma, sometimes I still think it should have maybe been her first, but too late now! 

Oh, Kevin also managed to mis-spell M's name on the birth certificate - Margret. Now I think it would have been fine that way also, but in the midst of those hormones it was a BIG DEAL and we changed it. 

• ngcsugirl1112ngcsugirl1112 member
    edited March 2019
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: July 16 / 20w6d

Baby is the size of a(n):  box of dryer sheets

Team (Green, Blue, Pink, Finding out): pink!

Upcoming Appointments: see my OB on Thursday...saw my high risk dr last Monday, did my 3 hour glucose test last week and found out today that I PASSED!!! 

How are you feeling?: good!

Rants/Raves: all my DH wants is sex and I’m just not in the mood, but I suck it up and DTDo 3 or so times a week to get him to leave me alone 🙈

Questions: none!

We have thrown around a couple of names but nothing has stuck yet...I want “Marie” as her middle name as it’s a family name, but we may wait and see what she looks like when she’s born before we settle on a name...that’s what we did with DS.  The day after he was born we said “okay...family is on the way...what’s his name?” 🤣

Me (37) Hubby (39) Married since 4.2009
    EP:  2.17.2016
    DS:  3.4.2017

Pregnancy TickerDD: due 7.16.2019

• msimimsimi member
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 7/16, 20+6

Baby is the size of a(n): Box of dryer sheets

Team (Green, Blue, Pink, Finding out): Pink

Upcoming Appointments: Nothing until the end of the month

How are you feeling?: Still really good although I’m starting to feel like I’m moving like I’m actually really pregnant 😂

Rants/Raves:  Sorry to be that obnoxious person but we’re on vacation in Hawaii this week and it’s just what I’ve needed. Being out of the office for a whole week and getting to relax somewhere warm has been amazing. On the other hand, that means I have to follow the board on the app which is so much worse than the desktop version. It’s driving me nuts!

Questions: None but STMs you were spot on last week about the whole sleeping on your back thing. My midwife said almost word for word what you guys did

GTKY: When we found out baby was a girl we knew names were going to be harder. For whatever reason MH and I agree on way more boys names. We’ve whittled our list down to around five names a couple of months ago but MH doesn’t seem in a rush to actually pick one. The weird thing is I think we both have the same name in mind but we just haven’t fully committed to it. 

• mamahmh2mamahmh2 member
    edited March 2019
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 21 weeks, 6 days | due July 10th 

Baby is the size of a(n): length of a toothbrush! Index fingers are the size of tic tacs 💕

Team (Green, Blue, Pink, Finding out): PINK 🎀

Upcoming Appointments: March 22nd, no ultrasound, just fetal Doppler 

How are you feeling?: feeling so good. Bless the 2nd trimester. Been in nesting mode and finally got our “spare/junk room” cleaned out.

Rants/Raves:  RAVE, we made the transition to a toddler bed as well last week for my 2.5 yo old little dude and he has totally killed it. I haven’t had to redirect once.... once he’s in, he’s in for good for the whole night. Such a proud mama here. 

Also, this little girl is waaaaay more active in utero than my son was. Don’t know whether that’s a rant or a rave, but it’s nice to consistently feel her kicking and dancing around. Until it starts to hurt! 

Questions: *** has anyone used the Medela In Style Pump before? I got it through insurance this time not realizing it was an open system (no backflow protectors to prevent milk from getting inside the pump) and I’m a little nervous about the chance of mold/mildew inside. Any thoughts?? 

I’m always hesitant to share names because we had our son’s stolen by a good friend at the time who was about 10 weeks behind me in her pregnancy. Our 2 yo DS name is Boden Gray, “Bo” for short. Only one DH would agree to. It grew on me because it totally fits him now. For this little girl we knew we wanted the middle name Audrey after DH’s amazing grandmother. First names were tough because we didn’t want to go really traditional or overly girly, so we settled on Tatum. Tatum Audrey 💕 it flows well with our last name which is a three-syllable Armenian doozy, but keeps the two-syllable thing her brother has.

(Edit because I can’t spell 😒)

<3 Boden Gray 8-13-16

• acgxacgx member
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 22+0, July 9th

Baby is the size of a(n): guinea pig 

Upcoming Appointments: next week just for monthly check up

How are you feeling?: Good! Not too much to complain about right now!

Rants/Raves:  1) We closed on our house last Friday and our contractors are already in there starting renovations!!! So excited! 🏡 2) I can feel baby girl moving so much more consistently now and my husband can feel her externally pretty easily now. Which is so fun 😍

Questions: 

GTKY: ...let's talk names... : Baby girl's name is Huma Suzanne. Huma is a Persian name, that's used in Turkey too (my husband's ethnicity), and refers to a mythical bird, similar to a phoenix. We picked this first and love it. 

Suzanne was kind of unintentional - one day when we were discussing middle names, my husband jokingly called her ''Huma Sue Hoo", like "Cindy Lou Hoo." And we just kept calling her that and eventually just decided Suzanne should be her middle name 🤷 It works though; she can be sort of named after my aunt Suzanne, with whom we're very close!

• @mamahmh2  I had the Medela PISA, no complaints, never had an issue with mold or mildew. And I'm pretty  lazy about that kind of stuff. ;) 
  • @erynpdx GREAT to hear! Thank you! I can tend to fall on the lazier side too, which is why I was worried. Fabulous, you just took one more thing off my stress list 😉

<3 Boden Gray 8-13-16

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 21w2d 7/14

Baby is the size of a(n): baseball hat

Team (Green, Blue, Pink, Finding out): blue 

Upcoming Appointments: 3/15 follow up US

How are you feeling?: a little less nausea and digestive issues

Rants/Raves:  

Questions: 

GTKY: **Stolen from Group 1&3** ....I know we have a whole names thread,  but let's talk names. Have you decided on a name for this LO yet? Tell me about name choices for previous children as well. All things names this week!  We have a DD named Scarlett.  We were team green for her so we had 2 boy names and 2 girl names.  This one is a boy and he will be Graham.

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: July 13

Baby is the size of a(n): Banana 

Team (Green, Blue, Pink, Finding out): BLUE!

Upcoming Appointments: check up in a few weeks

How are you feeling?: Pretty good! We (kiddos and I) have had all sorts of winter gunk and it seems like we are in a clear patch (bet I just jinxed us).

Rants/Raves:  Totally not pregnancy related.... but I cannot get my 2 year old to sleep IN his bed. He gets out of bed, takes his blanket and pillow and sleeps either under his bed or on the hardwood in front of his bed. I know toddler logic makes no sense but this one is seriously baffling me. 

Questions: 

My son's name is Benjamin Thomas and my daughter's name is Laiken (Lay-ken) Jane. We have gone to the hospital both times with literally a dozen names and are trying so hard to not do that with this one (boy). So far we have narrowed the list down to either Luke Edward, Cole Edward, or Raymond "Ray" Jack/Gray. Nothing is really set in stone. We like family names for middle names and my husband's middle name is Edward. Jack is a name from both sides and Gray was my Grandad's middle name. My husband and I are both super indecisive so naming kids has been terrible lol