October 2019 Moms
Options

Bumps!

Anyone starting to show?
Is it getting harder to hide yet?

Who has a bump or blump (bloated bump) already?

Re: Bumps!

• Options
    Count me in for a bloated bump, I think. I’m only 8 weeks as a FTM. Someone at work called me out earlier this week. He works in another department, and I was on the phone with him when he asked. I laughed and responded maybe, because he caught me so off guard and not one of the first people I want to know. I just am not good at being deceptive. He then proceeded to tell me I wasn’t as thin as I used to be... Ummmm thanks. He’s seen me twice in the past few months. Maybe I’m not hiding it as well as I thought. It also makes me wonder how many other people at work are suspecting I’m pregnant.

I also think maybe it’s time for me to start going back to the gym. I worked out quite regularly before getting pregnant, then had spotting from a hematoma and got too scared to go to the gym. I’m thinking I should at least go this weekend and go for a walk even if I don’t do a full workout. I think a little more movement will hopefully help with the bloat.
  • Options
    nanner26nanner26 member
    edited March 2019
    @sammygirl18 That guy is a tool for making a comment like that. I worked out a bit last time I was pregnant, but not until the second trimester. It was only because I was just so tired those first weeks. I’ve read it can help with nausea if you are more active, but it hasn’t motivated me much yet. 😆