When should I be worried?? — The Bump
1st Trimester

When should I be worried??

At the end of week 9, I had the worst bout of 'morning sickness' - threw up for about 20 min. Ever since I have been fine. I am in the middle of week 11, and other then exhausted (I have fibromyalgia so not new), the occasional cramp, occasional mood swing (off my meds, so again expected), and some blemishs I have no pregnancy signs. Is this normal????? I'm a worrier by nature and am trying to just go with it. Maybe I'm one of the lucky ones??

Re: When should I be worried??

• erynhardy said:
    At the end of week 9, I had the worst bout of 'morning sickness' - threw up for about 20 min. Ever since I have been fine. I am in the middle of week 11, and other then exhausted (I have fibromyalgia so not new), the occasional cramp, occasional mood swing (off my meds, so again expected), and some blemishs I have no pregnancy signs. Is this normal????? I'm a worrier by nature and am trying to just go with it. Maybe I'm one of the lucky ones??
    Symptoms come and go and by 11 weeks you might be coming out of the 1st trimester fog. Try not to worry as long as there's no painful cramping or excessive bleeding.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
    elle-0409wishiwaspreggowabash15harpseal135