TTC History
Me: 38 DH: 52
Started trying June 2018
BFP Jan 2019 DD born October 2019
TTC July 2021 BFP, ended in MMC August 2021
TTC October 2021
BFP January 2022
MMC March 2022
Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

Re: Group 2 (Oct 9-15) Check-In W/O 2/25

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 10/14 // 7 weeks today

Baby is the size of a(n): coffee bean ☕ or blueberry

Upcoming Appointments: This Thursday at 11:30!! 

How are you feeling?: Mostly okay. Still tender chested, tired, some food aversions and nausea. We will be telling family after our first ultrasound so it will be exciting not to keep a secret from them anymore (I think my ILs suspect it, they knew we were TTC). 

Rants/Raves: It's Monday...  :'( Also, I really need to do laundry as I feel like I have no clean clothes (because my pants already aren't fitting). 

Questions: nope

GTKY: What is your go-to karaoke song? Not sure, I'm not a big karaoke girl. I think the one and only time I've done it was my junior prom (so like 15 years ago?). I wouldn't sing by myself but I think it's fun when a group gets up to do a song together.
    TTC #1: September 2013, BFP 01/01/14, DS 09/14
    TTC #2: October 2018, BFP 02/02/19, EDD 10/14/19

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Oct 11/7+3

Baby is the size of a(n): piece of raw macaroni 

Upcoming Appointments: next Monday is my initial appointment with the midwife group I see

How are you feeling?: The nausea is pretty constant but manageable with B6 and Unisom. 

Rants/Raves: I feel like my diet has been total shit. I know it’s survival mode the first trimester but I feel guilty. Also feel guilty about all the takeout we’ve been spending money on. I make myself eat the occasional fruit or veggie when I can. Also the breakouts have started 😩

Questions:

GTKY: What is your go-to karaoke song? I’m not a karaoke-er 
  • Loading the player...
  • @elle-0409 did the dates change? last week, I was group 3 (EDD Oct 16) and this week I'm group 2. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • I feel like my diet has been total shit. I know it’s survival mode the first trimester but I feel guilty. 
    Hear, hear! I really had set intentions to eat "clean" but am finding that on any given day, only one thing seems palatable - and it's usually absolute garbage (fast food, pizza, etc.) Right now it's just about eating what I won't throw up!
    ~*~*~*~*FTM!*~*~*~*~*
    Married 10/17/09
    TTC since 2/16
    BFP 2/4/19
    EDD 10/15/19

• mchalfpintmchalfpint member
    edited February 2019
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: October 15 / 6 weeks, 6 days
    Baby is the size of a(n): Honey bee
    Upcoming Appointments: Next Monday for my first OB appt! After this appt we'll tell our parents and siblings. Super excited!
    How are you feeling?: Pretty rough. I wasn't experiencing any MS until a few days ago - and it's lasting from when I wake until about 3 or 4pm on any given day. Boobs are still sore, fatigue is still bad, and my acne is awful - but I'd take it all if I could ditch the nausea!
    Rants/Raves: I'm not really having any cravings, per se. Most days I wake up and (like a hangover!) ALL food sounds just awful. After awhile I can think of one thing that sounds slightly palatable, so that's the thing I eat. It's led to a few lunches of just bread, or ginger ale and crackers, or (oddly enough) - grapes and Taco Bell.
    Questions: None right now.
    GTKY: What is your go-to karaoke song? I am not a karaoke girl!
    ~*~*~*~*FTM!*~*~*~*~*
    Married 10/17/09
    TTC since 2/16
    BFP 2/4/19
    EDD 10/15/19

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: October 12th / 7 weeks 2 days

Baby is the size of a(n): blueberry

Upcoming Appointments: I have an ultrasound appointment on March 4th and if all goes well I will graduate from my infertility clinic!

How are you feeling?: I have been having waves of nausea which blows and sore boobs. I have been pretty tired lately  too. I'm totally fine with all the symptoms because it helps me feel pregnant.

Rants/Raves: I don't have any rants beside it being Monday, my rave is that I am still pregnant! 

Questions: none right now

GTKY: What is your go-to karaoke song? Who's bed have your boots been under! I love Shania 
  • geminigirl16geminigirl16 member
    edited February 2019
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: October 11 based on LMP / 7+ 3

Baby is the size of a(n): jellybean, I think 

Upcoming Appointments: Ultrasound first thing tomorrow morning, then OB on Thursday and hopefully  NIPT shortly thereafter.

How are you feeling?: A little nervous for tomorrow’s appointment since this is a viability scan due to a previous loss at the same time. 

Rants/Raves: I want my energy and appetite back! 

Questions: not at the moment 

GTKY: What is your go-to karaoke song? I will go far out of my way to avoid karaoke at all costs! 😬
  • @longhairdntcare I changed them back so that they reflect last week's dates. :)
    TTC History
    Me: 38 DH: 52
    Started trying June 2018
    BFP Jan 2019 DD born October 2019
    TTC July 2021 BFP, ended in MMC August 2021
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022
    Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 10/12; 7 weeks 2 days

Upcoming Appointments: 3/14...whhyyy is that so far away?

How are you feeling?: So tired, I’ve shifted my sleep hours to 8-4 apparently. Occasionally nauseous. Indecisive about what food to eat.

Rants/Raves:
    Rave!  After a week and a half of spotting, it finally stopped last Thursday. I had an appointment Friday and got to see the heartbeat!

Questions: None today!

GTKY: What is your go-to karaoke song? I’ve only ever done it twice. 1. Spice Girls- Wanna be 2. Shania Twain- Man I feel like a Woman
  • scarlett436scarlett436 member
    edited February 2019
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 10/10 // 7 weeks, 4 days
    Baby is the size of a(n): blueberry or raspberry, depending on the app
    Upcoming Appointments: next Monday. I'm getting excited/nervous for the US. Hoping it will feel real when we hear the heartbeat.
    How are you feeling?: I have been feeling pretty terrible the past few weeks, tbh. I haven't vomited, but the nausea is ever present. I have been cruising through the ginger ale. I just started the unisom + b6 before bed, and that seems to be helping, so I'm going to try that again tonight. 
    Rants/Raves: We had a pretty busy weekend, so my house is a mess.
    Questions: None today
    GTKY: What is your go-to karaoke song? I don't do karaoke...
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Had our dating ultrasound yesterday and got moved back 2 days. Now it's October 15th, 6+6 (still in group 2! Yay!) 
    Baby is the size of a(n): raspberry or tip of your eyeliner brush
    Upcoming Appointments: Not until March 19th
    How are you feeling?: Decent... I literally just got my first I'm gonna vomit feeling though 😬 hoping it's just a fluke as prior to right now my nausea has just been slight. 
    Rants/Raves: it's only 5:30 here and I'm wide awake... I really want to go back to sleep... 
    Questions: nope! 
    GTKY: What is your go-to karaoke song? I have major stage fright so I don't do karaoke... I have been dragged "on stage" once and did baby got back with my sister at a backyard karaoke party. 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 10/9, currently 7wks6days

Baby is the size of a(n): blueberry or it does say a computer keyboard key lol

Upcoming Appointments: March 14

How are you feeling?: exhausted. So exhausted. I currently am stil in bed at 10am on a Tuesday because I canceled my morning patients to sleep more. I was fairly nauseous last week but vitamin B6 throughout the day is helping as well as eatting every few hours. 

Rants/Raves: I can not stand the smell or taste or though of fish or chicken.... foods I love! 

I dont singg karaoke but my partner loves to and i always I always request a Jimmy Eat World song 💕
  • @geminigirl16 GL at your u/s today!! 

@melanier26 My diet has been terrible too. I want to eat healthy so bad, but nothing sounds good right now except bread 🍞🥐

@mchalfpint lol that's a very interesting combination but if it works, go for it!!

@wine_mama16 I agree with you about the symptoms, I need something to feel PG so it eases my anxiety. Yay for graduating from your IF clinic.

@sammygirl18 Glad that you had a good appointment and got to see your LO!

@scarlett436 Glad that you are taking something to help with your nausea. Hope you start to feel better!!

@nnaelilak Yay for your appointment and u/s! 

@travelocctherapist Sorry about the nausea but glad you are taking it easy. Would you happen to be an occupational therapist (based on your sn)? My mom was an occupational therapist for 30+ years, she just recently retired and she loved her job.

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 10/9/2019 6W6D 

Upcoming Appointments: This Thursday 2/28 is my first prenatal appointment with my midwife. Last week had a viability US and was able to see a heartbeat! ❤️

How are you feeling?: Really tired, always have to pee, super dehydrated, tender breasts, but no nausea or food aversions. 

Rants/Raves: Told my parents over the weekend and they are ecstatic! They did not know we were trying. My SIL has already started planning my shower (I loved helping with hers and sewing baby items for hers last year)! I also found out my future baby will probably be in the same daycare class as one of my favorite coworkers/friends! I’m definitely feeling the love and excitement this week. My one complaint is feeling like I’m living a double life with everyone else. I am terrible at lying to people and that’s what I feel like early pregnancy is all about. 

Questions: Who is planning on finding out gender ASAP? We are hoping to do NIPT as early as we can, so probably around 10 weeks. 

GTKY: What is your go-to karaoke song? Not a karaoke person, but I do enjoy spectating. 
  • @novicemama Definitely want to find out the gender when I can, but I don't think my OB will do NIPT for me since there's no current risk factors. So we'll do what we did last time, an elective gender u/s at 14 weeks.

• @novicemama I’m with you on the feeling like I’m living a double life! I was hanging out with some friends this weekend and had to spill! They’re both due in August and were talking about it! I couldn’t sit there and not say anything. I’m having a hard time at work not saying anything to anyone!
  • @stephanie123456 The anticipation is killing me! 14 weeks is definitely still better than waiting for the anatomy ultrasound. I don’t know how people do it! My NIPT is subject to my deductible, which is pretty low, so we figured why not. 

@sammygirl18 Awww! Your friends must be thrilled! Your babies will be so close in age! Also struggling not to say anything at work. It comes up so often because one of my coworkers is around 20 weeks and another’s wife just had a baby two weeks ago. Can’t wait until I can finally tell them! 
  • @stephanie123456 Thanks for the positive thoughts! After my prior loss at the same time I was bracing myself for the worst but it was positive news today. Heart beat of 165 and measuring nearly a week ahead of what I thought! I’ll see my doctor on Thursday and she what she thinks.

• @geminigirl16 that is so great to hear! 
    @novicemama Our current plan is to not find out... We'll see how that goes time goes on, but for now DH and I are both on board.
    We told our families (parents/siblings), and I told a couple close friends, so I have some support network for our little secret. 
    My double life was the worst last week when I was feeling the MS and the rest of the office had the bug. It worked out rather nicely, but I felt like a liar. So far this week the MS has been at bay (with unisom + b6), so that has helped.

How is everyone doing at maintaining lifestyle-specifically exercise? 
  • junebabyhjunebabyh member
    edited February 2019
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 7w 3d

Baby is the size of a(n):  blueberry

Upcoming Appointments: Monday, March 4th

How are you feeling?: Not great. Hungry all the time, but feel so stuffed and sick after I eat. Mild nausea in the evenings. Also, so exhausted, but constantly waking up all night. I'm usually a pretty sound sleeper so this is very frustrating.. And I feel large. I haven't really gained weight, but I feel like nothing fits and like I have a tummy already. My "blump" is going to give me away before I am ready for people to know.

Rants/Raves: RAVE...*TW* On Sunday I made it past the point when I had a MC in my previous pregnancy. I laid low on TB over the weekend to just get past this milestone. My confidence in this baby has really tripled over the past few days.

Questions: I definitely showed earlier with my second pregnancy, but don't remember exactly when. As a TTM, when can I expect to start showing this time?

GTKY: What is your go-to karaoke song? Karaoke is not my thing. But I enjoy singing and dancing in the kitchen with my kids.

(edited for misspelled word...pregnancy brain)
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: October 11 / 7 weeks, 5 days

Baby is the size of a(n): Headphone earbud

Upcoming Appointments: Next Thursday is my first OB appointment. Nervous and excited for it. Mostly nervous because I want to make sure the little one is ok and developing nicely. We’ve already told our parents and plan to tell siblings after the appointment so our fingers are crossed that everything is ok!

How are you feeling?: pretty good. Small bouts of nausea that seem to go away with food 😁. I typically have nausea in the morning so I have a bag of crackers next to the bed and eat a few before getting up. Seems to help. My husband has named them our bed crackers 😆. I had some light brown discharge which worries me but I read that it is completely normal. Feel tired most of the time and my boobs are a bit tender. I feel a bit bloated but it’s manageable. 

Rants/Raves: I love how the saltines help settle my stomach. Im also a fan of the peppermint nausea relief hard candies. They are sugar free and easy to suck on while st work. 

Questions: how do you stay sane and not let every little thing freak you out? It’s my first pregnancy after a PCOS diagnosis so I’m hyper alert on every little feeling which can be quite stressful. 

Also so how did you manage maternity leave? I just started a new job in October 2018 and you have to be with a company for 1 year before FMLA. I’m due a week before my 1 year anniversary so I’m not sure if I will qualify. 

GTKY: What is your go-to karaoke song? Probably Don’t Stop Believin by Journey. 
  • edited February 2019
    @kdolanaz When we were TTC #1, I had just started a job in December 2013 and got KU that month (I had been job searching for a while) with a due date for September 2014. I told them at 12 weeks and they were super happy for me. They also still had me fill out the FMLA paperwork when it came time for my maternity leave. As far as I know, there were no issues. What state do you live in? I say this because I live in CA so even though I would not have been "covered" by FMLA, CA actually has its own laws that are better for leaves so I was covered in that sense for job protection.

ETA depends on your company and HR. 

• @stephani123456 I live in Arizona but work for a nationwide company. They offer 1 week parental leave which surprised me for a fortune 50 organization....
  • @novicemama we are doing the nipt at our next appointment (3/19) to check abnormalities and find out the sex!
    @scarlett436 I have a weekly barrè date with a friend which has helped keep me active!
    @junebabyh yay for getting past loss milestones 💚 I'm so glad you're feeling so much more confident!