Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

IF Testing and Treatment w/o 2/18

This is a place for those of us who have already started TTC, but have started infertility testing and/or treatments. You can express your thoughts, feelings, and frustrations on infertility. TTC can be a long journey naturally, then add in the difficulties associated with infertility, and it becomes a whole new ball game. The road to infertility can be lonely, frustrating, and complicated, so let's make this a place where we can vent, ask questions, and support one another. Feel free to resurrect this thread at any point in the week if you have something to say. Treat this as an ongoing conversation. 

Diagnosis (if you've been): 

Status (WTO/TWW/TTA):

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment?): 

How are things going?: 

Any questions?:

GTKY: what is your favorite dessert to eat and/or to make?
*TW* History:
Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
Repeat labs in 8 weeks
Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
TTC put on pause

Re: IF Testing and Treatment w/o 2/18

• Options
    Diagnosis (if you've been):   PCOS

Status (WTO/TWW/TTA):  WTO

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment?):   letrozole 

How are things going?:   fine, so far.  Just took my third dose of letrozole, so ticking right along.

Any questions?:  I know I've seen this discussed before, but couldn't make the search function find it this morning.  For those of yall who have taken letrozole/femara, did you O earlier?  I usually O around day 18-20 (if I ovulate at all), and I'm all the sudden nervous it's going to happen way earlier this cycle! 

GTKY: what is your favorite dessert to eat and/or to make?  No bake chocolate oatmeal cookies!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Diagnosis (if you've been): PCOS, unexplained secondary IF

Status (WTO/TWW/TTA): Benched WFAF

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment?): Just tracking my bbt so I know when AF should come, then the plan is BC to pause my cycle, Saline Sono, Stop BC, back to medicated IUI

How are things going?: My hcg came back last week at a 3, so essentially negative. Now just waiting on AF. I feel so impatient. I just want to get back to it. But on the plus side I am pretty sure I ovulated a few days ago.

But I am also having a hard time accepting that we are going to do the same thing but expect a different result. My RE said we shouldn't change protocol at all. *TW*loss ,And I get it, the loss was probably a chromosome issue. But my brain has a hard time wrapping around the idea that what we did worked even though we lost the baby. 

Any questions?: not right now

GTKY: what is your favorite dessert to eat and/or to make? I love making brownies and also eating them.

TTC#1 - March 2013

BFP 8/9/13 - EDD 4/14/14 - DS born 4/23/14

TTC#2 November 2015

Dx: Secondary IF June 2016

Medicated IUI cycle#1- Clomid+IUI -1/15/17 -BFN

Break Mid 2017 - Resumed TTC December 2018

"She believed she could so she did..."

Medicated IUI cycle#2- Femara 5mg+IUI 12/22/18 - BFP 1/4/19 - MMC 2/1/19

Saline Sono 3/15/19 - All Clear!

Medicated IUI cycle#3- Femara 7.5mg+IUI 3/28/19-BFN

Medicated IUI cycle#4- Femara 5mg+Gonal F 50iu+IUI 4/27/19- BFP 5/11/19 - MMC 6/12/19 - D&C 6/14/19-

Incomplete M/C Repeat D&C - 7/3/19 -Testing concluded baby was genetically normal  :'(

Dx: Unexplained RPL July 2019 - Tested + as carrier for Usher Syndrome & Familial Mediterranean Fever 

Saline Sono 8/7/19 - Mostly Clear! All systems go for IVF#1 

But will need a repeat Saline Sono between ER and FET

IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol - 8/17/19

ER#1 8/27/19 - 12R, 6F, 4 biopsied+frozen! (3d5blasts + 1d6blast)- 2 PGS normal embabies!

Saline Sono 9/13/19 - All Clear! Onto FET Prep#1

FET#1 - 4AA -10/4/19 - BFP 10/14/19 - EDD - 6/21/20 -Beta#1-10dp5dt- 379 Beta#2-12dp5dt- 1007 Beta#3-14dp5dt- 2844

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• Options
    @hanshotfirst77 I’m feeling the same frustration with not changing the protocol and expecting a different result. Isn’t that a sign of insanity? 🤔😆
  • Options
    @hanshotfirst77 saaame. I briefly considered asking about injectables for IUI #3 for more possible eggs instead of the letrozole which only gives me 1 large follicle. I feel like we're just going through the usual motions to eventually do IVF. But I guess for me, since I've never had any losses and all things look good/normal for me, changes to protocol wouldn't give us any better odds.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @kbrown2385 I don't know the answers to your questions, but it sounds to me like low egg quality might be your RE's default diagnosis when she/he has no idea?

@hanshotfirst77 FX it truly was a chromosomal issue and your treatment plan works next time.  <3

Diagnosis (if you've been): Unexplained RPL (unofficial)

Status (WTO/TWW/TTA): Benched.

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment?): One more hCG test to go, but it was at 7 last time and my period started, so I should be at zero when I test next week.

How are things going?: Things are good. This is my last cycle on the bench and the  the "exciting"? testing starts on CD 3 of next cycle.

Any questions?: My understanding is there isn't really a way to measure egg quality; assumptions are made from quantity. Is that correct?

GTKY: what is your favorite dessert to eat and/or to make? Anything lemon. Probably lemon bars, lemon trifle, and lemon meringue pie, in that order. Followed by all crisps and cobblers. 
  • Options
    @kbrown2385 exactly! right?!

@lcking82 with Femara I ovulated earlier than usual. I'm typically a cd 18-20ish , and my medicated IUI I was a cd 13.

@inthewoods23 I thought I heard something that they go up with each IUI 1-6, but I am not sure why that is the case. I'm curious of that too. 

TTC#1 - March 2013

TTC#2 November 2015

Medicated IUI cycle#4- Femara 5mg+Gonal F 50iu+IUI 4/27/19- BFP 5/11/19 - MMC 6/12/19 - D&C 6/14/19-

Incomplete M/C Repeat D&C - 7/3/19 -Testing concluded baby was genetically normal  :'(

Dx: Unexplained RPL July 2019 - Tested + as carrier for Usher Syndrome & Familial Mediterranean Fever 

ER#1 8/27/19 - 12R, 6F, 4 biopsied+frozen! (3d5blasts + 1d6blast)- 2 PGS normal embabies!

FET#1 - 4AA -10/4/19 - BFP 10/14/19 - EDD - 6/21/20 -Beta#1-10dp5dt- 379 Beta#2-12dp5dt- 1007 Beta#3-14dp5dt- 2844

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• Options
    @ruby696 well she can default to that all she wants, I’m not accepting it until we exhaust all other options. I’m not sure she’s ready for me. 

@kobrien827 I’m not sure what my drs problem is testing my progesterone is. I think I’m going to ask for updated testing for that. 
  • Options
    @kobrien827 sorry for the BFN 😢 nobody has explained any kind of logic to me for these IUIs and as an engineer, I just really want to understand! Everything is all fine physically on my end so I think a lot of our problems stem from DH's low morph and maybe we just have bad timing. I keep wondering if his sperm can even penetrate my eggs! What if that's the issue this whole time? Would the usual tests even show that? Sigh.

@b_1029 hang in there! April will be here before you know it! I think what you're thinking of is like, brownie a la mode?

I apparently make some of the best brownies according to DH's family. There's nothing special about them because they're from a box lol. But I bake them just right so they're nice and chewy inside and not cakey.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 YES! all that was coming to mind was the molten cake from Chili's  :D 
  • Options
    @b_1029 I'm sorry you're having a hard time right now. That first RE appointment was a huge help to me. Hoping April comes soon for you.

Also, I'll have an US to count follicles and labs for FSH and estriodol. And probably clomid. I cannot wait to be doing something again. I'm over being benched.
  • Options
    Diagnosis (if you've been): MFI

Status (WTO/TWW/TTA): WTO/benched DH lost his job so we are just waiting till the home is more stable.

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment?): just tracking my cycle this go around. It seems 36 days is a new normal for me. It used to be 30. I think DH is actually continuing on his supplement I got him! We ran out of coffee and I purposefully did not buy him more cause I want him off caffeine a bit more. The sodas will be tricky though. 

How are things going?: annoyed at my cycles being longer, but can’t complain too much cause it would certainly be worse and I’m still in normalish range.

Any questions?: Anyone else have issues with getting DH to discuss TTC? 

GTKY: what is your favorite dessert to eat and/or to make? To eat: molten lava cake. To make: Apple pie. It’s so tedious but I always love the end result.
  • Options
    @madcouplewithabox I think discussing TTC will always be difficult for guys, especially when the IF is MF related. I think opting for decaf coffee is okay right? And my RE wasn't concerned about us having 1-2 cans of soda a day since their caffeine content is a lot less compared to coffee. Should probably still cut soda out with all the sugar...
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @crookshanks10 I hope stim is going well for you! Dont get down on the number just yet. My RE said in early stim, they are still small and sometimes cant see them all. My last u/s showed 13 follies and they retrieved 23 two days later. Stay positive my friend!
    @kbrown2385 I hope you can get some answers about progesterone. If they are taking blood, definitely ask about adding that test. 
    @inthewoods23 DH had 0% morph but RE said even deformed sperm can penetrate eggs so morph isnt a huge deal, at least to her and the urologist we saw too. Keeping my fx for you!
    TTC journey in spoiler
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    Married: 08/2016
    TTC: 10/2017
    IUI #1-3 BFN
    IVF 11/2018- 23 eggs retrieved, 16 mature, 14 fertilized with ICSI with 7 embryos making it to freeze
    FET #1 02/2019 BFN
    FET #2 4/19 BFP!!!!! EDD 1/4/20  <3

• Options
    @kobrien827 that's reassuring, thank you!

It's hard to not think about all the things that are preventing us from TTC. Poor DH after my last failed IUI kept saying "what if we can't reproduce?" 😢 Breaks my heart. We're not completely at the end of all options so I don't want him to be so down yet!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @ruby696 I hope your hcg is is 0 and you are off the bench soon!

@crookshanks10 I really hope your cycle doesn't get cancelled, I know that would probably be so hard. Fx!

@kobrien827 I'm so sorry about the bfn, I hope your next FET is successful!

@b_1029 I'm sorry you've been feeling so down. I go kinda up and down, IF can be such a hard process. I hope your RE appt brings you some comfort and a path forward. I know I always feel better when there is a plan in place.

TTC#1 - March 2013

TTC#2 November 2015

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• Options
    Can a lurker ask a question?  Although I need to probably face reality and just accept that I probably belong here now.  I apologize for the novel.

TW I used clomid about 2 years ago and got pregnant with my molar pregnancy.  It was my second monitored cycle with my obgyn.  I had stopped ovulating, theory was due to the stress from my brothers suicide.

Once I was released to try again a few months after chemo, my obgyn said to try for 3 cycles, and if I wasn’t pregnant, to see call him and I assumed start clomid again.  Then I was benched for a few cycles due to now cancer scares.  We started trying again around September, my cycles have been relatively regular.  One I question if I did actually O, but I had surgery and I think they messed my cycle up.  I did get pregnant in December and had a CP.  I have since had 2 regular cycles.  I see my obgyn next month and plan to ask then what the next step is.   So, all that, my actual question is, Is there any point to clomid if my cycles are regular? Or should I just call and get scheduled to see an RE?
  • Options
    @holly321 my cycles are regular and I was on Clomid. My doctor said to "strengthen ovulation". I was skeptical too since I ovulate on my own. 
  • Options
    @holly321 just echoing what @b_1029 said. When I had my IUI I couple years ago it was to...
    control and strengthen ovulation. Apparently better developed eggs are part of it too.  Clomid combined with trigger helped time things for the IUI. I did Clomid with an OB. From what I understand, it depends on your OB. Mine did tons of US while I was on Clomid to monitor stimulation. If your OB wants to do Clomid but does not monitor you I would switch to a diff OB or an RE. My IUI was mostly paid out of pocket. Apparently once you are clinically classified with IF it changes the coding doctors have to use when filing items with insurance. My scans, because of they way they were classified with my OB were almost completely covered, the IUI done with a different clinic was not and out of pocket. 

It just depends really. I would honestly go to an RE in your shoes. They might still do clomid but it would be monitored more closely and they would probably do some different testing to give you some more answers to your specific situation. 
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 exactly
    Me 43 DH 45
    Married 12/2016
    TTC #1 since 04/2015
    AMA, DOR (AMH 0.65, AFC 2-4) and autoimmune issues (RA, APS), low TSH, adenomyosis
    7 retrievals, 3 transfers
    Jun19 FET BFP, due date 7th March 2020, DD born Feb20
    Sep17 IVF1 - 1ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - 1ER, 0F
    Jan18 IVF3 - 3ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Feb18 - second opinion and additional testing
    Apr18 IVF4 - cancelled (E2 too high)
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - 4ER, 0M, 1F, 1 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - 5 ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - 4ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (good quality)
    Aug/Sep18 IVF7 - cancelled (cyst)
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - 3ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen Day 3 (excellent quality)
    Oct18 IVF8 - Cancelled (cyst and too low TSH)
    Oct18-Jan19 bringing TSH under control
    Feb19 ERA and hysteroscopy
    Mar19 Investigation for fibroid and adenomyosis
    Apr19 adenomyosis confirmed, polyps removed
    Jun19 FET after 2 months Lupron, autoimmune protocol, transferred two day 3 frozen embryos
    Sep17 - Pergoveris 10-17 Sep, Orgalutran 15-18 Sep, Ovitrelle 18 Sep, ER 20 Sep for 2 follies, 1 mature egg, fertilized, ET 1x 2d 4-cell embryo 22/09, 05/10 BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - Pergoveris 2-14 Nov, Orgalutran 5-14 Nov, Ovitrelle 15 Nov, ER 17 Nov for 3 follies, 1 mature egg, did not fertilize
    Jan18 IVF3 - Pergoveris 30 Dec - 8 Jan, Orgalutran 5-8 Jan, Ovitrelle 9 Jan, ER 11 Jan 3 eggs, 2 mature, 1 fertilized, ET 1x 4d 12-cell embryo 15/01, 24/01 BFN
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - Rekovelle 25-29 May, Menogon 30May - 2Jun, Zomacton 25 27 29 31 May and 2Jun, Cetrotide 30May - 3Jun, Gonasi 3Jun, ER 5Jun 4 eggs, none mature, two matured overnight, 1 fertilized with ICSI, Frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - Rekovelle 21-24 June, Menogon 25Jun-3Jul, Puregon 4-5Jul, Zomacton 21 23 25 27 29 Jun, Cetrotide 25Jun-5Jul, Gonasi 6Jul, ER 8Jul 5 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - Rekovelle 26-29 Jul, Menogon 30Jul-7Aug, Buserelin 26Jul-7Aug, Zomacton 26 28 30 Jul 1 3 Aug, Gonasi 7Aug, ER 9Aug 4 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized (normal IVF), 2 frozen day 3 good quality
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - Menogon 19-30Sep, Buserelin 19-30Sep, Zomacton 19 21 23 25 27 Sep, Ovitrelle 1 Oct, ER 3 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 excellent quality 

Fav Quote: The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return

• Options
    If only 95% chance was real 😭
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @holly321 I ovulate regularly and my RE is going to have me on clomid when I'm off the bench. I'm 38, so she wants to maximize the number of fully mature/hopefully good eggs available to ovulate. My RE isn't super worried about multiples because I guess some people are more prone to twins, but all my losses have been singletons. So that makes me less likely to have multiples with clomid? IDK. 
  • Options
    @emmasemm I'm 33

TTC#1 - March 2013

TTC#2 November 2015

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• Options
    @emmasemm Our embies are not tested. 
    TTC journey in spoiler
    IUI #1-3 BFN
    IVF 11/2018- 23 eggs retrieved, 16 mature, 14 fertilized with ICSI with 7 embryos making it to freeze
    FET #1 02/2019 BFN

• Options
    @kobrien827 has your RE discussed an ERA? Or do you have plenty of embies on ice?

@hanshotfirst77 ah with the “77” at the end of your SN I wasn’t sure if you were 41/2... but at 33 poor egg quality is not common so weird they would jump to that conclusion. Depending on which study you look at you should still have more than 50% of your eggs with normal chromosomal makeup unless you have any genetic issues yourself... 
    Me 43 DH 45
    Married 12/2016
    TTC #1 since 04/2015
    AMA, DOR (AMH 0.65, AFC 2-4) and autoimmune issues (RA, APS), low TSH, adenomyosis
    Nov17 IVF2 - 1ER, 0F
    Jun19 FET after 2 months Lupron, autoimmune protocol, transferred two day 3 frozen embryos
    Sep17 - Pergoveris 10-17 Sep, Orgalutran 15-18 Sep, Ovitrelle 18 Sep, ER 20 Sep for 2 follies, 1 mature egg, fertilized, ET 1x 2d 4-cell embryo 22/09, 05/10 BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - Pergoveris 2-14 Nov, Orgalutran 5-14 Nov, Ovitrelle 15 Nov, ER 17 Nov for 3 follies, 1 mature egg, did not fertilize
    Jan18 IVF3 - Pergoveris 30 Dec - 8 Jan, Orgalutran 5-8 Jan, Ovitrelle 9 Jan, ER 11 Jan 3 eggs, 2 mature, 1 fertilized, ET 1x 4d 12-cell embryo 15/01, 24/01 BFN
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - Rekovelle 25-29 May, Menogon 30May - 2Jun, Zomacton 25 27 29 31 May and 2Jun, Cetrotide 30May - 3Jun, Gonasi 3Jun, ER 5Jun 4 eggs, none mature, two matured overnight, 1 fertilized with ICSI, Frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - Rekovelle 21-24 June, Menogon 25Jun-3Jul, Puregon 4-5Jul, Zomacton 21 23 25 27 29 Jun, Cetrotide 25Jun-5Jul, Gonasi 6Jul, ER 8Jul 5 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - Rekovelle 26-29 Jul, Menogon 30Jul-7Aug, Buserelin 26Jul-7Aug, Zomacton 26 28 30 Jul 1 3 Aug, Gonasi 7Aug, ER 9Aug 4 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized (normal IVF), 2 frozen day 3 good quality
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - Menogon 19-30Sep, Buserelin 19-30Sep, Zomacton 19 21 23 25 27 Sep, Ovitrelle 1 Oct, ER 3 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 excellent quality 

Fav Quote: The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return

• Options
    @emmasemm I had to look up what an ERA was. No mention of it but possibly might bring it up if this next fet fails. We have 6 remaining frozen.
    TTC journey in spoiler
    IUI #1-3 BFN
    FET #1 02/2019 BFN

• Options
    @kobrien827 oh then you can probably afford to transfer one more and like you say ask about ERA and the other endometrial testing/evaluation before a 3rd (although hoping you don’t need that!)
    Me 43 DH 45
    Married 12/2016
    TTC #1 since 04/2015
    Nov17 IVF2 - 1ER, 0F

• Options
    @emmasemm yeah I picked 77 for the year Star Wars came out lol. I was born in 85. But yeah my RE doesn’t think I have any reason to believe it was anything but a chromosome thing. I guess I just have a hard time wrapping my head around that if we did everything right and had the loss that we’ll just do the same thing again. But logically I know there’s no reason to change things up yet. 

TTC#1 - March 2013

TTC#2 November 2015

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• Options
    Diagnosis (if you've been): unexplained RPL, AMA

Status (WTO/TWW/TTA): benched

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment?): lab testing (cardiolipin, lupus anticoagulant, beta 2 glycoprotein)

How are things going?: **TW** just had a D&C a little over a week ago. So I'm still a mess sometimes. Grief comes and goes in waves. But I'm lucky I have a lot of support from DH and family. *End TW**

Any questions?: I see that many of you have had your progesterone tested. Should I request that? I do have a short cycle (25 days). Doc never ordered it.

GTKY: what is your favorite dessert to eat and/or to make? I love carrot cake, especially my homemade recipe. Yum!!
  • Options
    daisy0322daisy0322 member
    edited February 2019
    Im so sorry everyone I've been MIA. I got my FSH back and I've just been really stunned it was 112, however I've still not had a period since November even after provera. 
  • Options
    @daisy0322 I say get on the phone and get some answers! I'm so sorry you're going through this! 

Diagnosis (if you've been): HA

Status (WTO/TWW/TTA): WTO

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment?): Took Prometrium to induce a withdrawl bleed and so far have had one day of brown spotting yesterday. Then onto femara day 3-7

How are things going?: Hoping to get a little more of a "flo" with stopping the progesterone, but so far not looking like it. My doctor said anything counts so today might be CD2?

Any questions?: I'm just worried I'll jump the gun and take my rx too early. I'm supposed to start on CD3, but what if my spotting turns into a flow later in the week and I've messed it up?

GTKY: what is your favorite dessert to eat and/or to make? I love ice cream of all kinds. But especially softserve :) I used to love DQ's cherry dipped vanilla cones, but they don't do those any more. 
    TTC#2 
    DS born 9.17
    TFMR 10.19