Group 1 (Oct 1-8) Check-In Week of 2/18

2»

Re: Group 1 (Oct 1-8) Check-In Week of 2/18

• Options
    @rachelgreene-2, glad you saw a nice strong heartbeat!! ❤
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 7 weeks + 3 days

Baby is the size of a(n): blueberry

Team (pink/blue/green/finding out): NIPTS scheduled for 10 weeks, sneek peak test ordered for nine weeks & ultrasound scheduled for 17 weeks. Hoping for blue as we have two pink already :)

Upcoming Appointments: family doctor/ gyno and ultrasound booked for Tuesday.

How are you feeling?: fatigued, but pretty well (not much morning sickness)

Questions: any other mommas notice major difference in symptoms from previous pregnancies (I had to be kn pills for sickness with both my girls but haven't been sick once with this pregnancy).

GTKY: What is your favorite time of year? Christmas 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    They say not to worry about not finding a heart beat until 10 weeks, with my first I was 9 before hearing the little 156
  • Options
    I had my scan this morning as well and based on my LMP I would be 7 weeks and 1 day.  They saw the gestational sac and embroy but it was measuring at least 1 week behind.  No heartbeat either.  Sorry I didn't post in the group earlier as I was fairly nervous as this is my first time and have been dealing with infertility for 3 years.  My RE wants me to come back in 10 days but he is not too optimistic since I had an IUI they know exactly when I ovulated. 
  • Options
    @Imajin99 I'm so sorry that the appointment didn't go well, I hope that this next appointment still does turn out better. You said 7+1 based on LMP, but how many days based on O?
  • Options
    I had the trigger shot on Jan 15 and iui in the afternoon of the 16.  So 5 weeks from when I ovulated. 
  • Options
    Feeling like this is the end . I’m sitting in the office waiting for my follow up ultrasound after not hearing a heartbeat last week at 7w. Just went to give my urine sample and had small spotting . Also no breast soreness at all this morning . So devastated and just want to get this over with :( 
  • Options
    @jd614 I am so sorry. Please be gentle with yourself and take all the time you need to grieve. <3 I am hoping that you get positive news, though.
    TTC History
    Me: 38 DH: 52
    Started trying June 2018
    BFP Jan 2019 DD born October 2019
    TTC July 2021 BFP, ended in MMC August 2021
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022
    Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

• Options
    Thank you . not the news I was hoping for . We did see a heartbeat but it’s very low and the baby is measuring almost 2 weeks behind. My doctor said 50/50 chance but being realistic this very rarely results in a viable pregnancy.
    i go back Tuesday for another ultrasound but in the meantime just waiting for this to pass . 😢
  • Options
    @jd614 I’m so very sorry.  Hoping for the best for you and your family.  ❤️ 
  • Options
    @jd614, I'm so sorry. Thinking of you and hoping for the best.
  • Options
    @jds0521 I am sorry that you are having this experience, I will be hoping next Tuesday you get the best news.  
  • Options
    @jds0521 So sorry that you are going through this. I’m hoping you get the best news on Tuesday. We are here for you either way.