July 2019 Moms

FTM GTKY 2/17

I see a lot of FTMs on this board and figured it'd be nice to join together! I'm not going to do a check in since we have them other places in the board, but you're welcome to share any information you want about how far you are along and whatnot.

Question 1: What are the traits/lessons that are most important to you in raising your LO? 
Question 2: What is something that your SO has been doing that you love?

STM+, feel free to join in the conversation and offer support, but if we have questions we want answered, we'll direct them to the appropriate "Ask a STM+" thread. Thanks!!

Re: FTM GTKY 2/17

• Question 1: What are the traits/lessons that are most important to you in raising your LO? I want my LO to understand that there are consequences to every action/choice. I hope he/she approaches life with an understanding that they do have an effect on others and to consider that effect. I also want them to have a healthy approach toward food and exercise. 

Question 2: What is something that your SO has been doing that you love? DH has taken to thanking me for taking care of our baby. It's especially heartwarming when I'm having a bad day or really want to get drunk. It makes the rough times easier.  <3 
    acgxblackhottamales
  • Q1: I want her to be a kind person. 
    Q2: tbh he’s been out of town for work a lot lately, so we haven’t had a ton of time together. He was able to come to my anatomy scan before heading out last week; I love seeing him get excited about/fall in love with our baby. His positive reactions toward her sort of soothe my fears (about pregnancy, childbirth, and parenthood as a whole!). Makes me feel good that I have a partner like him in this with me!
    cindler
  • Loading the player...
  • Q1: Body autonomy. So important to me. 
    Also, to instill a love of learning. Hubs and I are both curious people who love to learn and we can’t wait to have fun with that. 

Q2: Taking really good care of me all over the board. He’s really stepping into the idea of this being our family now and that it is more than just a marriage now. And it has warmed my heart so much. We have a fantastic marriage. You’d vomit if you knew us... haha. And I’m just so excited for this next growth opportunity. 
    cindlerCbeanz
  • Question 1: What are the traits/lessons that are most important to you in raising your LO? To be kind and accepting of others who may be different from them. Also a love for the outdoors.
    Question 2: What is something that your SO has been doing that you love? Just being awesome in general. Dealing with my mood swings, after laughing hysterically at something we did or saw to then sobbing minutes later from a sad Facebook video lol. His cooking has also been on point. I'll have a specific craving for something so he'll make it for me and it is so good! 
    cindler