April 2019 Moms
Options

Stars - they’re just like US!!

I’m not super super into celeb gossip but it fun to see a few who seem to be expecting around the same time as us...
Jessica Simpson, Amy Schumer, and of course Megan Markle! 
I think the royal baby is going to be a stunner! I hope it has beautiful auburn hair and tan skin!
Any other pregnant celeb gossip/commentary? It’s just for funsies :)

Re: Stars - they’re just like US!!

• Options
    Jessica Simpson's Instagram is a great source for laughs.  My cankles have nothing on hers!  She broke a toilet, bought a recliner just to sleep in haha.
    Me: 31
    H: 36
    L & N twin girls: 3yo. Born at 30 weeks. 2 month NICU stay
    BFP Aug 2018: EDD April 2019
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    I'll bite!

Ever since Meghan Markle let slip that she's due in "late April" at a meet-n-greet, I've been reading the posts in my Week 4 group extra closely! ;) Prince William has been pretty open about the fact that he goes online/calls in to radio stations under fake names all the time, and I know Meghan was big on social media before she had to delete everything verified.

I'm not royal-obsessed, but I do keep up with the news generally and find it fun when ANYONE is due around the same time I am (like, I get excited in the grocery store). Also, can't lie: I was hoping to get some maternity wear ideas from Meghan, but apart from that one cute H&M dress she's really been avoiding wearing anything actually maternity. So I'm just still tempted to buy some of the "high street" stuff Kate has had for like five years.  Her famous Seraphine Florrie dress is on sale right now for about 40% off, but so far I've managed to hold off:  https://www.seraphine.com/en-us/seraphine-florrie-floral-print-dress.html

ETA:  @mermaidca, I hadn't seen that!  Her ten-year challenge post.  :joy:  I appreciate her sense of humor.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mermaidca Jessica makes me feel like I have “Pregnancy-Lite”!  Same with Amy Schumers super sick pregnancy. 

@TheSouffleGirl I follow the official royal family insta and I’m mostly just like “how is Meghan wearing stilettos all the time?” And why are her ankles so tiny?? 

I didnt know that about William anonymously calling radio stations and lurking online.... Makes me like him even more. 
  • Options
    I love anything with the Royals. I find them so fascinating. Although I was a little upset Meghan is upstaging me (us)! 

I feel for Jessica Simpson. That cankle picture just made me hurt. 
  • Options
    This is fun..

@mrstmoose I’ve been upstaged twice by the royals. Kate was pregnant with George at the same time I was with DD and now Meghan lol. I just laugh about it

@suchagoodone her ankles are so skinny!!

@mermaidca the toilet seat post was hilarious. Did you see she had cupping done on her cankles and it really helped with her swelling. 
  • Options
    Not gonna lie. Royals influenced my naming. Since Kate so RUDELY stole DSs name, I was trying to avoid any of their already existing names and common front runnners for Meghan’s. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Okay, I did not know Jessica Simpson was expecting, so I just went and peeked at her insta, I'm DYING😂😂 And feeling like I should probably stop complaining about my ankle swelling!
  • Options
    @MRDCle I really hope they pick a “fun” name for their child since it’ll never be a legit heir. 
  • Options
    I kinda keep up with the royals but I’ve totally missed most of the Meghan pregnancy gossip. I had no idea Amy Schumer was pregnant too. So nothing to add here but I’m enjoying the thread :)
  • Options
    I know she already had her son but I was excited for Carrie Underwood!  

Also Arie and Lauren from the bachelor are expecting as is Kim Kardashian West with her 4th via surrogate.

I was pregnant with my first around the same time Jessica Simpson was with her first.  She had crazy ankles then.  I felt so bad!

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I don't follow celebrity gossip but I have kind of been following Meghan Markle. First she stole my name, then she stole my prince and now she stole my due date. Get your own life, Meghan!  :D:D:D 

I have to leave in a minute but I'm going to look up Jessica Simpson's posts later. Sounds like I could use the laugh!
    DS#1 born 05 October 2016
    DS#2  due 25 April 2019
  • Options
    I so appreciate this thread for directing me to Jessica Simpson’s Instagram. I was with my mom the other day and showed her and we had a good laugh. 
  • Options
    Megan stole my due date, supposedly she is going to try unmedicated... as am I.. and she is waiting to find out the sex.... as am I... SHE STOLE ALL OF IT lol. Amy Shumer was pretty funny about hers until hers got real with that severe morning sickness, poor girl. 
  • Options
    If anyone is a big brother (US) fan. Jessica and Cody from 2 seasons ago are also expecting!
    Me: 32 DH: 31
    TTC #2 since January 2018
    Baby #1 DD  Born 8/25/2016
    BFP: 8/11/18 Due: 4/26/18