Me: 36, DH 37.
August 2014- 6w MMC
July 2015- CP
PCOS, plus some medical issues that make me high risk.
Our rainbow babies are due 3/21!!!!!
@3rdtime_charmed I’m glad YH was apologetic, but hate that you had to deal with that scary situation alone! So glad you and the babies are ok!
@catlady2015 yikes, sorry to hear you slipped and tweaked your back! Hope you’re feeling better!
@buckeyenut05 definitely feeling a little anxious about how our family dynamics will change. I’m hoping we’ll settle in to a happy new routine quickly, but I worry about how it’s going to impact DS.
@karatepickles ugh, too many falls! Glad you’re ok!
@bluebell08 yay for hubby assisted cleaning spree!
@kenneylynn3 I know with both DS and this lo, as deeply wanted and planned for as they are, I’ve had moments of self doubt and worry about becoming their mother and my ability to give them everything they need. I’d like to think that’s a pretty normal part of becoming a parent. It’s a massive life change!
1. How far along are you? 36 today!
2. How are you feeling? Physically? Mentally? Physically feeling ok, changing my office chair made a huge positive impact on my pelvic pain! Feel big, bending is uncomfortable/bordering on not possible and sleep is getting less comfortable/more interrupted. Mentally doing pretty good, still have moments of worst case scenario flash through, but less often.
3. Any appt updates? This morning was my 36 week appointment and the GBS test (crossing everything its negative this time). Got a surprise us to verify baby girls positioning, loved getting to see her and know for sure she’s properly positioned!
4. Rants/raves/questions? Rave: DS’s cough is almost completely cleared!!!!! Rant: I’m hosting my BFs bachelorette & shower this weekend and I feel to high & tired to get everything done that I need to.... 🤦♀️
5. GTKY- who is in the delivery room with you? Hubby only! Grandparents may come to the hospital to wait for her arrival, although I’m kind of hoping they just wait until we’ve moved to our recovery room.