Infertility
Options

Infertility Study

Hello, my name is Sofia Zmarzly and I am a student at North Toronto Collegiate Institute conducting research for the Individuals and Families in Canada Course. I have developed a questionnaire that has been designed to determine the emotional and physical effects that infertility has on a couple, as well as the mitigation strategies that may be used by each partner. The results of my questionnaire will be used to determine the difference in experience between the two sexes- male and female. The results will remain confidential and anonymous. If you would be interested in taking part in my study I would greatly appreciate your time and cooperation.

If you do decide to participate in the study and are interested what the final results are I would be more then happy to share them with you. You can email me at sofiasinfertilitystudy@gmail.com to request a copy of the results. 

If you have a partner who would be willing to participate as well in the questionnaire their participation would be greatly appreciated, just make sure to answer the questions independently. Once first person has competed the questionnaire, reload the link to submit another response.

Questionnaire link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-sQX2icXYLd38CZSqHHiKy4vs73QgoqVJiqGnT_qAcXifsA/viewform

Re: Infertility Study

• Options
    Sorry if I missed this in your post, but are you struggling with infertility? Are you some sort of medical professional who came here to help support people who are dealing with infertility? Or are you just here to collect data for a college class?

unexplained since january 2015; one prior loss
    miracle baby boy born march 2016
    ttc #2 since january 2017; one loss in april 2017
    started injectables and IUI in may 2018
    IUIs #1-4 = BFN
    laparoscopy november 2018 = minor endo removed from right tube
    IUI #5 = BFN.
    IUI #6 = chemical pregnancy
    IUI #7 = BFN
    IUI #8 = ?

• Options
    I am here to collecting data for a class of mine. The topic of infertility and the affect it has on people is a genuine interest of mine, and I believe this forum in particular is the best source to introduce my study to.