July 2019 Moms
Options

Migraines 😢😣

So soon as I got to my second trimester I started having these damn migraines! OMG I’ve never had them even with me wearing glasses!!! I went to the L&D and they prescribed me with Reglan it’s been doing pretty well. It makes me a little drowsy but MAN I’m like sheesh what a drag😫

Re: Migraines 😢😣

• Options
    I get them as well. They start in the second tri and last through about 28 weeks for me. I am just waiting for them to start, dreading it.  I find the headaches worse than the morning sickness 😢
    Momma to Amelia Marie (7/14) and Austin Samuel (11/17). Adding baby (girl) #3 on 7/21  <3
  • Options
    I had to stop taking topomax when we were ttc and the weening off and then 1st trimester were horrible because of migraines. I was good from about 14 weeks until now and at 19 weeks I’m starting to get them again. Sometimes the diffuser with lavender, a little caffeine followed by water and an ice pack on my head helps a little. I hope both of you find migraine relief soon!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @britbrat916, I wanted to let you know I started a new medication yesterday, Prochlorperazine, for my migraines. So far, so good! I'd had a migraine for 2 days when I went to my OB yesterday. She prescribed that and told me to take it at bedtime with Benadryl. It will knock you out cold, but I woke up migraine free and feel great today. 
    Momma to Amelia Marie (7/14) and Austin Samuel (11/17). Adding baby (girl) #3 on 7/21  <3