August 2019 Moms
Options

Weekly Questions 2/3

2»

Re: Weekly Questions 2/3

• Options
    @hg003 I swear that acupuncture helped my nausea. 

@MollyH1987 I’m in Texas and an attorney, and we will be having a will drafted after LO is born. 
  • Options
    We haven't done a will yet but we've discussed it & just need to get it officially in writing. I think we are going to go with doing it ourselves & having it notarized (acceptable in our state) and giving copies to the people who we'd want taking care of our kids. 
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Round Ligament Pain was one of my cues that I might be pregnant, I sat up in bed that morning and was like DAMN if that didn't feel like RLP.. then went on my day.. some other weird stuff happened that made me take a test that night and here I am haha  so it can happen pretty early in pregnancy.

Me 32 <3 H 33
    TTC#1 January 2016  BFP 5/16/2016  DD Born 1/27/17

TFAS: BFP 11/26/2018 Estimated due date: 8/2/2019

• Options
    aecm said:
    @hg003 Frequently eating small amounts of things that sound appealing (mainly carbs, in my case!), and eating something substantial before bed helped me a bit. SeaBands seemed to help a little too. I was trying to “tough it out” but I finally started taking Unisom and Vitamin B6 at night and it was really what changed the nausea from debilitating to manageable for me. I would definitely recommend giving it a try! 

PS - I’m pregnant with twins too! 
    I also take Unisom at night. I normally take B-6 in the mornings, but maybe I should try it at night instead. I try to eat smalls throughout the day. I will definitely try eating something more substantial before bed. I tend to be eating carbs, too! ;) Thank you for the tips! 

And congrats on twins!! :)