July 2019 Moms
Options

Bellybutton Status

2»

Re: Bellybutton Status

• Options
    Still a legit innie. It may be getting shallower, but I can't 100% tell because to put it nicely I'm overdue for a manicure so it may just be my nails are extra-long...
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @cindler my belly button has never hurt from stretching... but with both of my pregnancies I get this numb patch a few inches above my belly button that is really really annoying. It hasn't happened yet, but I think it's not far away. It must be the nerves in the area. I wonder if that's something you're feeling? 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    key33key33 member
    @cindler I've never had any pain from the stretching. 

Mine is currently 1/2 and 1/2. It's almost an outie but part of it is still in. lol
  • Options
    @cindler mine hurt from stretching my last pregnancy, but it was pain from my piercing. I have about 5 stretch marks that all start at the hole of my belly button piercing 😭
  • Options
    Anyone else’s innie still hanging in? 29w4d and it’s a little shallower, but..
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    mine is flat and kind of stretched, but still an innie technically. Although more of an outie than it has ever been before. 
  • Options
    The top part of my belly button sticks out most of the time now, but overall flat now. Anyone else’s belly button hurt at all? It’s not constant, almost like she wedges herself just right to push on it from the inside and it makes it ache 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    msimimsimi member
    Mine's just now starting to turn. It's an innie most of the time but the top part is kind of starting to pop out every now and then. I think it'll be an outie within the next couple of weeks.
  • Options
    I think I'm about 4 weeks away from a flattie. 
  • Options
    31 weeks today and my belly button is flat!!!! After I eat the top pokes out. @nolemomma14 sometimes yes my belly button hurts but not for long. It’s almost like it’s being stretched from the inside lol
  • Options
    I was just thinking about this poll earlier today! I'm still firmly in the innie camp, but it's flattening out. I'll be 31 weeks tomorrow.
  • Options
    scp2585scp2585 member
    29 weeks and still team innie! I had a fairly deep belly button to start with, and while it's definitely shallower, I can still get most of my pinkie nail in there.
  • Options
    30 weeks and mine is slowly turning ... still an innie on the bottom but the top little bit is starting to poke out. Slightly noticeable in tight clothes. Didn’t happen at all with my first so I’m clearly bigger this time around! 😂

<3 Boden Gray 8-13-16
    <3 BB Girl Expected 7-10-19 

• Options
    Mine is mostly an outie now.. 30wks.
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    28wks and the top is fully sticking out but the bottom is still an innie.. I told my husband it looks like a ski jump LOL!
  • Options
    27w, I feel like mine changes throughout the day gets more flat as the day goes on.
  • Options
    I just realized mine isn’t as deep as it’s always been. I have an extremely deep belly button and always have. I could for my whole thumb now it goes to the first knuckle. Kind of exciting.

i do have a weird thing about my belly button because I have recurring nightmares (and have for years) about someone pulling my guts out through my navel. Baby boy being on by belly button and kicking me hard freaks me out sometimes because of it.