January 2019 Moms
Options

Over your due date?

Okay, so I’m not officially over my due date, but considering today is my due date and there are no signs of labor yet, it’s looking like it’s going to be that way.

Anyone else? I thought we could help each other out with suggestions of how to cope.

Re: Over your due date?

• Options
    🙋🏼‍♀️ I am 9 days overdue & no end in sight. No signs of labor. Doing a membrane sweep & Talking to my OB about induction tomorrow. I mean... I feel pretty good for 41+ weeks pregnant but waiting & not knowing is killing me!!
  • Options
    I’m only 1 day over my EDD right now. I’m trying to mentally adjust my “due date” to be 41-42 weeks so I don’t drive myself crazy. I did go to the chiropractor today, one who knows the Webster technique and can do myofascial release, as I did have a tight and twisted ligament on my right side about a month ago. Just hoping that will help the baby’s head to engage and labor to start. That, and spinning babies and lots and lots of walking. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Was due 1/22, going for induction this Friday officially making me a February mama! Can't wait to have our girl out of my ribs *ouch* 
  • Options
    DD finally made her arrival at 41w1d! Just a day after I had resigned myself to having a February baby, and stopped trying all the walking and spicy foods and such to get baby to come. Original due date was 1/22. We had a fairly quick labor, just under 4 hours from start to finish. She was out in 3 fast, intense pushes. My water didn’t break until her head was out; so she was halfway born encaul, which is kind of cool.