June 2019 Moms

Group 3 Check-In (June 16-22), w/o Jan 21

Due date/W+D:  

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Any appointments? Questions?: 

Rants/Raves?:  

How are you feeling?: 

GTKY - What is your favorite go-to weeknight meal? (Stolen from Group 4)

Re: Group 3 Check-In (June 16-22), w/o Jan 21

• Due date/W+D:  June 16/19+1

Baby is the size of a(n): Mango

Any appointments? Questions?: I've booked my anatomy scan for next week and will have a midwife appointment the week after that. 

Rants/Raves?:  Our cold snap is finally ending! Happy to be able to go outside without preparing for subarctic conditions 😊

How are you feeling?: Round Ligament pain is kicking my ass! Especially with sneezing or sudden movements but even just after periods of walking around. I'm constantly holding or rubbing my stomach because it's so uncomfortable. Any one know any stretches or tricks? 

GTKY - What is your favorite go-to weeknight meal? Baked mac n cheese if I have a bit of time to prep. Otherwise stir-fry with whatever meat have on hand and rice. 

• Due date/W+D:  June 22, 18+2

Baby is the size of a(n): mango

Any appointments? Questions?: anatomy scan next week! 

Rants/Raves?:  @As@AshleighDB I am jealous your cold snap is over! I just got done snowblowing the driveway for the second time today and it is still coming down! Rave is that we finally finished the basement remodel so our house is pretty much done!

How are you feeling?: feeling pretty good, did a 4 mile run before the snow and decided I need some new running pants!

GTKY - What is your favorite go-to weeknight meal? Spaghetti or quesadillas!

• Loading the player...
  • @lovemesomemonster Boo to snow! I know we still have so much winter left but I can't wait for it to be over.
    Also, yum, quesadillas sound so good! I'm definitely making those soon. 

• HI Ladies. I thought I would join you over here. I've been on the pregnant after infertility board as my son and now daughter on the way are both IVF babies. A little about me, DH and I have been married for almost 6 years together over 10. Our son is 2 and was born Dec 2016 after our 1st round of IVF. We are having a little girl this time. Due date is the 21st but c-section is scheduled for the 17th assuming she stays cooking that long. 

@AshleighDB  - you could always try a heat pack or a hot water bottle on the area that is giving you a lot of pain (not for too long). My OB said that heat isn't an issue for baby after week 9 but more for whether or not you get overheated and pass out. Other than that I don't have any other tricks. 

Due date/W+D:  6/21 (c-section 6/17) 18w 4D

Baby is the size of a(n): artichoke 

Any appointments? Questions?: just had our anatomy scan on Monday and everything looks great. next ob isn't until Feb 14. 

Rants/Raves?:  I live in Phoenix so I'm enjoying the "cooler" weather before it's 105 all summer. 50's and 60's is fairly cool for here but I love it. I swear I live in the wrong state. lol 

How are you feeling?: I am still getting morning sickness so I'm still on meds. It's a little better than it was but sheesh! This pregnancy has been soooo different than my last. 

GTKY - What is your favorite go-to weeknight meal? (Stolen from Group 4) - with a toddler at home, getting him to eat anything other than chicken nuggets is a feat. When I'm craving bad food, it's usually anything mexican. last pregnancy was Spaghetti and meatballs.

Me: 33 (no known issues)
    DH: 33 (lower motility; 0 morphology)
    TTC since Oct 2013
    IVF round 1 January 2016 (w/ ICSI)
    ER: February 17, 2016; 15 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized
    Day 5 Blastocysts: 8 sent for PGS - 5 Normal
    FET date: April 12, 2016 - DS born Dec 7, 2016
    IVF round 2: FET : Oct 4 - 1st Beta 188!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Due date/W+D:  June 17/19+2

Baby is the size of a(n): mango

Any appointments? Questions?: Our anatomy scan is next week, the 28th

Rants/Raves?:  Hmmm. Kinda sick of the rain, stuffy nose from bleeds, and nausea, hahah.

How are you feeling?: I'm feeling great aside from occasional RLP and nausea

GTKY - What is your favorite go-to weeknight meal? (Stolen from Group 4)anything I don't have to cook! But, easy stuff Lemon Broccoli Pasta or Lo Mein are my go-to's lately.

• @Griffin5413 Welcome to the group! June 17th is my birthday so I think it's a great day to welcome your little girl! 😊
    I will definitely try the hot water bottle, hopefully get a little relief.
    Are you on dicletin. It was a lifesaver for me during the first fifteen weeks or so. My nausea comes and goes now so much more manageable, thankfully. 

@GabbyCat13 January weather had me feeling super blah. I'm looking forward to some sunnier days now that the days are getting longer again. 

• @AshleighDB - I'm still on Diclegis which helps so much. My OB said I don't have to rush off of it b/c it's not harmful to the baby. Every few days I try to not take it to see how I feel. Hopefully soon, I'll be back to normal! 

Me: 33 (no known issues)
    DH: 33 (lower motility; 0 morphology)
    TTC since Oct 2013
    IVF round 1 January 2016 (w/ ICSI)
    ER: February 17, 2016; 15 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized
    Day 5 Blastocysts: 8 sent for PGS - 5 Normal
    FET date: April 12, 2016 - DS born Dec 7, 2016
    IVF round 2: FET : Oct 4 - 1st Beta 188!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @Griffin5413 I was out a few times and missed a dose and could definitely tell - nausea set within a few hours!