Options

Group 2 check in

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming Appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 

Re: Group 2 check in

• Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: May 13, 22 weeks? 

Baby is the size of a(n): TB says as tall as a box of Mac and cheese lol. 

Upcoming Appointments: I have a prenatal appt next Tuesday. 

How are you feeling?: Okay. Trying to maintain the proper diet. Been feeling better for it, too. 

Rants/Raves: still cannot get H to catch this boy moving. It's either he knows it's not me and is being a butthead or H's hand is a lot heavier and makes him comfy so he falls asleep lol. 

Questions: none really. 

You know, didn't realize until I had to answer that this is deep 😂 sorry guys. 

H and I have been talking about it. We'd like a pretty substantial savings account. Will probably just have our two boys. 
    I'm currently working on going back for my BSN, so hopefully I'll have it by then.
    A few years in the hospital under my belt, no idea what I'd like to be doing, I change my mind frequently. I would really love to work in a fertility clinic, but I think I want to start in a hospital in L&D. 
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: May 10; 22+4

Baby is the size of a(n): Mr. Potato Head 🥔 

Upcoming Appointments: I have an ultrasound on my kidneys and bladder tomorrow after being hospitalized. I usually get a little sneak peak and baby girl, too, which is nice!

How are you feeling?: Kidney pain has switched to the right side but is far more tolerable than when it was on the left. It’s not great, but I can grin and bare it with Advil and Tylenol.

Rants/Raves: Rave Only - I get to sleep in tomorrow because of my mid morning appointment! Yayyyy!!!

Questions: None

Hopefully with two kids, or trying for the second, in a bigger, stand alone house. We have a townhouse right now and it’s not awful, but I’d prefer something with a two car garage and bigger layout per floor. Same job with better pay would be awesome, too.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: May 9, 22w5d

Baby is the size of a(n): Coconut, the daily fact on the bump app today is that baby is the size of a hedgehog 

Upcoming Appointments: OB appointment on Friday with one of the PAs

How are you feeling?: So much acid reflux, this is so terrible. And so much hip/sciatica pain.

Rants/Raves: Big rant this week- I just started my last two classes of my BSN so every second will be spent doing homework. Both these classes are going to be a lot of work and I just don't want to....

Questions: 

GTKY: Where do you see yourself in 5 years? This is my least favorite interview question, next to what are your strengths and weaknesses hahaha
    Me: 38, DH: 37
    Married: 8/10/13
    BFP- 12/18/15, D&E- 4/8/16 @ 21w5d- confirmed Thanatophoric Dysplasia
    BFP- 11/7/17, M/C- 11/18/17 @ 4w6d
    BFP- 8/25/18 ~ EDD- 5/9/19 ~ DD born 5/2/20 *Lillian Hazel*
    BFP- 10/9/20 ~ EDD- 6/21/21

• Options
    @MelissaMay82 😂 sorry. I realized after that it was probably silly, but it's been a huge topic of interest between me and H and my circle of friends. Got me curious. Also, I found an rn-bsn program I want to do this year (I'll start in February) and now you're scaring me 😂
  • Options
    Due Date / Weeks + Days: 5/12, 22 w 2 days

Baby is the size of a(n): coconut 🥥 

Upcoming Appointments: Regular OB appt tomorrow 

How are you feeling?: Honestly not horrible. Still having some food aversions and tired. 

Rants/Raves:  I have so much I could say here, but I’m too lazy to type it out on my phone. 😂

Questions: 

Oh gosh, probably back to work full time. I’m hoping I’ll be able to make the move from employee benefits to HR. And maybe living in Portland!
    Ticker

• Options

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: May 8th/23 weeks

Baby is the size of a(n): a Grapefruit for the week, and today weighs as much as a soccer ball

Upcoming Appointments: Had an OB checkup yesterday and all was well. Glucose test in 3 weeks :/ I had to do two 3 hour tests with DD, but ultimately didn't have GD, so I'm super nervous.

How are you feeling?: @MelissaMay82 I am so sorry for your symptoms. I can commiserate! Those are mine too :( And congrats on your last two classes! I hope they fly by!

Rants/Raves: I love this baby boy with all my heart, but man, I wish he was a little higher to take some of the pressure off my lower half. @eatinwatermelonseeds I hear you on the movement. MH hasn't been able to feel anything yet either. Can't ever catch it in time, and I completely agree about their heavy hands :D

Questions: 

GTKY: Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Probably not much will have changed. Still working in the same industry (I love my job). I am nearly certain this will be our last child, so this one will be in the same phase as DD is now, and she'll  be getting ready to finish elementary school :'( We plan to take her on a special trip for her 10th birthday, and depending on how much we can afford at that time, it will either be Hawaii (where she was born) or NYC (which she really wants to see). We may save HI for a later birthday, but I also don't want her to be an angsty teenager who won't appreciate it when we go lol.

@mrskoz428 I hope you get to feeling better soon! I'm so sorry for your hospital stay and all of the pain :(

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    Hey all, if you haven’t seen the post on the Private group, it’s pinned at the top of the page now! 
    Ticker

• Options
    @eatinwatermelonseeds I did the BSN program though Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU) (formally New Hampshire College in Manchester). It was all on-line and 8 week classes, it is very structured but overall I liked it. I did not find it too hard, just a lot of papers.

• Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: May 14, 22w1d

Baby is the size of a(n): coconut, tall as a pencil

Upcoming Appointments: Just had my AS last week, not seeing OB again until the end of the month

How are you feeling?: Other than a nasty cold, feeling great. Really hungry and loving food, which is the best thing ever compared to where I was in earlier weeks.

Rants/Raves: I haven't checked in in a long time, so I don't really know where to start. I feel like the last 4 weeks have been like 4 months. We had our furnace break right before leaving on an international trip, which was not a good surprise as we go into our supposedly "lean" year. We spent two weeks in Scotland with family from both sides (my sister lives in the UK and DH's family came over from France), and it was amazing but also so exhausting! On the million-hour plane ride home, I was definitely thinking, "I am not flying again for at least four years"... so I'm glad I did this trip before Baby #3! Of course, DS2 woke up on our first morning home with a fever, and a couple days later we ended up in the ER because he was lethargic and shaking uncontrollably. He is fine and so I am thankful, despite having a hectic beginning to our year. Hoping things calm down a bit for awhile...

Questions: 

GTKY: Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Along with @MelissaMay82, I'm glad you didn't ask for my strengths and weaknesses!  :D I also see myself back in the workplace in 5 years and maybe looking for our "forever home"... our house is big enough for us technically, but I don't see myself living in it with three teenage boys. Especially considering how often my husband complains about the garage not being big enough.

@eatinwatermelonseeds and @mrskoz428 Hope you both are feeling better very soon!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @MelissaMay82 I wanted SO badly to attend SNHU. It might sound silly, but I was just really excited to be able to say I got my degree from home, without getting to be home. But I was eagerly reading their website one day just to find a tiny little disclaimer that nurses from Washington cannot attend. I'm guessing difference in requirements, but I was DEVASTATED. Now I'm looking into Purdue 😒
  • Options
    @eatinwatermelonseeds oh no that is terrible, I had no idea that they had those restrictions for different states.

• Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: May 14/22+1

Baby is the size of a(n): spaghetti squash

Upcoming Appointments: Midwife Appt on Friday this week. 

How are you feeling?: Really good overall. Tired today because baby was up late kicking last night, but I love to feel her move so I don’t mind!

Rants/Raves: DH is making me nuts lately. I can’t tell if I’m just more irritable than usual or he’s more annoying than usual... lol

Questions: None right now. 

This is a tricky one. With as unpredictable as my DH is, I’m not even sure where I’ll be in 1 year. Ideally we’d be in the home we’re in now, DH would be living here full time, and I’d be home with this little one and hopefully 1-2 more. Maybe doing some online teaching or something creative part-time. 
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: May 11th, 22 weeks 4 days 

Baby is the size of a(n): coconut 

Upcoming Appointments: next week (not sure of date)

How are you feeling?: energy is ok but my hips and groin are so sore. It feels like I pulled something. I went for a walk tonight and I limped most of the way home. 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

Hopefully, similar to now, but with my loans paid off and less childcare payment hoping we are in a position to do some work about the house. We need to redo kitchen, bath, and we need to build an extension over the garage for a master bedroom, in order for this to become our forever home. We love the location and property here so we don’t really want to move, but the house was built in 1970 and hardly anything has been updated. I can live with that, but I think as the boys get bigger we will want them to have their own rooms and that means making the house a little bigger. My job is pretty secure as a special education teachers, but dh is a college football coach, which has zero job security, so we always have to keep in the back of our mind that there could be big changes too. 
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: May 12th 22+3

Baby is the size of a(n): coconut 

Upcoming Appointments: just had a couple appointments so nothing until the 29th

How are you feeling?: over all pretty good. Baby girl is moving around like crazy so it's been good for my mental health. 

Rants/Raves: rants- glucose test came back borderline :( dr recommended we control with diet. Which I prefer to meds but I'm on day 2 of said diet and I just want a coke lol. 

Raves- anatomy scan was great and H is really being wonderful. Had an awesome chat about what we want for labor and delivery. Was a relief to know we are on the same page. 

Questions: 

Hopefully working full time at the farm/winery and spending a bunch of time with H and this LO
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:  05/08, 23w0ds

Baby is the size of a(n): grapefruit

Upcoming Appointments: next Mon with my OB, then another scan on the 22nd

How are you feeling?: I have come down with a cold so I feel yucky. 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: None

When this one starts kinder, hopefully I can go back to work part time. In 5 years I will have a teenager which is insane to think about. I am sure life will be crazy with extra curricular activities and homework. 
    Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020