When did your morning sickness go away? — The Bump
1st Trimester

When did your morning sickness go away?

I was really sick from 6 to 9 weeks, but now at 9 weeks plus my symptoms are going away. I'm nervous because I've had two miscarriages at 10 and 14 weeks both times with no symptoms until the ultrasound showed the heart had stopped beating. What week did your morning sickness clear up?

Re: When did your morning sickness go away?

• baila1 said:
    I was really sick from 6 to 9 weeks, but now at 9 weeks plus my symptoms are going away. I'm nervous because I've had two miscarriages at 10 and 14 weeks both times with no symptoms until the ultrasound showed the heart had stopped beating. What week did your morning sickness clear up?
    Some women have morning sickness through their entire pregnancy - there is no timeline.  Each person and each pregnancy is different.  

• In my first pregnancy (twins) I was sick all day, every day until 22 weeks, this time (singleton) I was never sick at all!  Every pregnancy is different and morning sickness isn't an indication of viability.  I know it must be tough, but your symptoms may come and go for no reason.
    Me: 31
    H: 36
    L & N twin girls: 3yo. Born at 30 weeks. 2 month NICU stay
    BFP Aug 2018: EDD April 2019
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • I never got morning sickness my first pregnancy (singleton). Just some slight nausea here and there, only when hungry. I had mild morning sickness with this pregnancy (twins) starting at 5 weeks and ending at 9 weeks. You'd think the world was crashing down around me with how much I complained but it really wasn't near as bad as it could've been. I guess I just don't react that strongly to HCG *shrug* In any case, everyone's symptoms are different, and vary from pregnancy to pregnancy. I'm assuming you're under the care of an OB who knows your loss history? You should be able to get reassurance from them.
    IUI 08/2013 - natural cycle, BFN
    IUI 10/2013 - Clomid cycle, BFN
    IUI 11/2013 - Clomid cycle, BFN
    IUI 03/2014 - Clomid cycle, BFN
    IUI 05/2014 - Femara + FSH, BFN
    IUI 06/2014 - FSH, BFP! DS born 02/2015

TTC #2
    W IUI 08/2017 - Femara, BFN
    W IUI 10/2017 - Femara, BFN
    W diagnosed as low AMH
    Me: PCOS
    Myo-Inositol, NAC, prenatals