Due date: 

Any appointments? Questions? 

Rants/Raves? 

How are you feeling? 

GTKY: What is your biggest pet peeve?

Re: Week 4 check-in w/o 12/31

• Options
    hey Ladies!

Due Date: 4/28 (scheduled c-section wo 4/16)

Appt: not this week but next week we have an Appt with our new OB. Our doctor is leaving to start a birthing clinic abroad — kinda sad. Wondering if we will get an ultrasound.

Rants/Rave — I’m so tired that the cure ti all my ailments is water 😭

im feeling good — I’m kind of tired all the time — but folks say I should drink more water ... lol

Biggest pet peeve — loud eaters 

• Options
    EDD: 4/26, 23+5

Appts: 1/11 for regular prenatal 

Rant: the reflux. I keep doing it to myself though, with poor food decisions. 

Rave: I managed to make it through a yoga flow today without feeling like I was going to pass out. Lol. How is it already this hard? 

Feeling: tired, clunky and large for the second tri, honestly there’s a lot on my mind that’s got me down so I’m trying to find the positive in everything. 

GTKY: usually it’s bad grammar or spelling that clearly isn’t a typo/autocorrect. Or drivers who tailgate when you’re driving at or slightly above the speed limit. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Due date: 4/24

Any appointments? Questions? Fetal echocardiogram tomorrow. Hoping that they don't find anything interesting...

Rants/Raves? A rant/rave combined is that I discovered that my ears, which are almost always blocked during the day, unblock if I turn my head upside down (thanks for the insight, yoga!). It's so nice to get some relief and not listen to myself breathing...but then again most of the time they only unblock until I open my mouth or swallow. So it might actually be worse, because now it seems like the respite to this annoyance all a lie. Also, now I'm just leaning over to stretch my back and unclog my ears like 20 times a day...

How are you feeling? Physically, generally ok. I think not much has changed in my symptoms recently, so I'm getting used to the status quo... but, I feel emotionally horrible. Terrible mood swings recently - maybe worse than first trimester. I am oscillating between happy/excited and thinking everything is great, and depressed, and/or uncontrollable sobbing. I think it is stress, probably combined with hormones.

GTKY: What is your biggest pet peeve? This isn't the thing that annoys me the most, but I think it's something that I am much more sensitive to than everyone else: people who put double spaces after periods. We have auto-kerning now, you haven't needed to do that for decades. Stop wasting your keystrokes.

• Options
    Due date: April 21-22

Any appointments? Had one today. BP 110/60, baby heart sounds good and growing on track. I’m high risk due to a hormone test son I get appointments every 2 weeks now. 

Getting a referral to the PT for the nerve pain in my back and hips  hoping to learn a few things to help prevent/slow the pain  

Rants/Raves? I have a cold  it sucks the dr was like, yep, that sucks  it will probably last longer than usual. I also have oral thrush due to my inhaler so I have to witchninhalers and rinse with saltwater all the time.   

How are you feeling? Sick

GTKY: What is your biggest pet peeve

I have misophonia... it literally means hatred of sound. So that’s a Pet peeve that is actually an anxiety disorder. On a less grand scale I don’t like dry skin on myself or others. ESP. Feet. 

• Options
    Due date: 4/26 , 23+6 , 1 day until Viability! 

Any appointments? Questions? Apt today at 415 and a growth scan on Jan 31

Rants/Raves? Got our basic nursery set up (and painted) AND got my fabric to start making my baby quilt. I am super excited

How are you feeling? Normal.... hungry

GTKY: What is your biggest pet peeve? chewing I HATE chewing if I am not eating too!

I also hate people who are late, being late. By BIL and SIL are always late even before SIL had kids. Once SIL picked the place and time to eat, we show up when DD was ~8 months old and she shows up 45 minutes late and she only lives 15 minutes away. You do not do that to someone with kids! 

Me: 32 DH: 31
    TTC #2 since January 2018
    Baby #1 DD  Born 8/25/2016
    BFP: 8/11/18 Due: 4/26/18

• Options
    Due date: 4/26

Any appointments? Questions? Not until 1/22, will have my glucose test then

Rants/Raves? The floor in the nursery is like... 95% done. DH didn’t *quite* get it done over his winter break, I feel like this project will never be finished. I don’t want to hound him because it was his vacation but guhhhh

How are you feeling? I’ve felt SO tired the past couple of days. I can’t tell if I’m fighting something off or it’s pregnancy tiredness (or both). I’ve been trying my best to not snap at DH over basically nothing, so I guess emotional af is in there too.

GTKY: What is your biggest pet peeve? Seconding @kosmo86 about being late. I can understand 5 minutes or whatever- I take the bus too and traffic happens, but it’s so rude to waltz in 30 minutes late like it’s nbd.

• Options
    kristenhkkristenhk member
    edited January 2019
    Due date: 4/26

Any appointments? Questions? Same as    @lin0442... glucose test Jan 22.

Rants/Raves? Viability day tomorrow  :)

How are you feeling? Pretty good most of the time. Some SI and right side pain but nothing crazy. 

GTKY: What is your biggest pet peeve?  Loud chewers 

• Options
    Due date: 4/22

Any appointments? Questions? 1/8 for regular check-up. How is everyone's fetal movements? I swear this boy is always doing jazz hands in there.

Rants/Raves? My daughter is so fucking adorable!

How are you feeling? Tired, emotional, but holding up.

GTKY: What is your biggest pet peeve?

People who suck their teeth and co workers who clip their nails.

• Options
    Due date: 4/25

Any appointments? Questions? Glucose test Monday morning and ob appt Monday afternoon.

Rants/Raves? My 2.5 y.o. is starting to be ugly/mean when you don't do what she wants. I heard 3s are worse than 2s...ugh.

GTKY: What is your biggest pet peeve?  When people incorrectly use good instead of well.