Options

Group 2 Check-in (June 9-15) w/o 12/30

starting this up again...

Due date/W+D: 

Any appointments? 

Questions?:

Rants/Raves?: 

How are you feeling?: 

GTKY - Tell us about your furbabies, if none, do you want any? 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Group 2 Check-in (June 9-15) w/o 12/30

• Options

Due date/W+D: June 15 16w4d

Any appointments? Next week, regular 18 week appt...this pregancy is flying by compared to the last

Questions?:On my "to-do" list, before baby is born is 1) Get diaper bag ready 2) wash all clothes/swaddles/bibs /bottles, set up sleeping situation (i know its a c-section, so need to set up a bed on my couch), anything else??  

Rants/Raves?: Looking forward to spring, by then, our house will be ready, we'll be starting the 3rd trimester, and the weather will be nicer! 

How are you feeling?: Feeling okay. Headaches are back, and for some reason, my left leg is achy. 

GTKY - Tell us about your furbabies, if none, do you want any? We have one dog, a husky mix named Jackson. He will always be a puppy in our eyes, he's the biggest goofball you know, so lovable and sweet!

• Options

Due date/W+D: June 12th/17w

Any appointments? Just went last week for my 16w. All my test results came back normal so I’m happy 😊 

Questions?: Anyone start drinking pregnancy tea or raspberry leaf tea yet? I’ve never done it but was wondering if I should wait until 3rd trimester to start?

Rants/Raves?: Feeling unorganized. @jacksonbears I am with you on your list.

How are you feeling?: Good overall. Just really tired.

GTKY - Tell us about your furbabies, if none, do you want any? None. I would like a dog eventually but not until our last child is like 8 years old. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Due date/W+D: June 14 / 16 +5

Any appointments? 16w check up is tomorrow morning! So excited to hear the HB again

Questions?: when will this start to look like a baby and not like I just gained 10 holiday pounds? 

Rants/Raves?: well now I’m definitely feeling unorganized. FTM here and I know less than John Snow (that’s nothing for any non GoT fans)

How are you feeling?: great but a little gassy lol. We also put in an offer on a home so the stress is really getting to me. Inspection is tomorrow so fingers crossed!

GTKY - Tell us about your furbabies, if none, do you want any? 2 dogs both rescue mutts 4y and 10y and 2 cats both rescues 2.5y and 1y they all love each other and play nicely! Once we get in a house instead of apt we will probably start to foster pups 

• Options
    @hiveofpente i would wait till after 36 weeks. For some women, there's no effect. I drank some with DD after 36 weeks, and my lining became "soft", but that was really it. Don't want to trigger anything. 
  • Options

@jacksonbears You are ahead of me!  I haven't even started putting together a to do list.  We are hoping to buy a new house before this LO comes, so that will be at the top of the list!

Due date/W+D: 6/13, 17+1

Any appointments? I just had a checkup on Wednesday, I love hearing the LO's heart beat!

Questions?: Nothing right now.

Rants/Raves?: Rant- I'm sick of cleaning!  We are starting to think about putting our house on the market, so we are trying to begin cleaning it out. Unfortunately, my husband and I have different ideas of what cleaning means. Rave- I just went out and bought a few new maternity clothing pieces- a pair of jeans and a couple new shirts.  I still have to dig out the stuff I have from last time.

How are you feeling?: I'm actually feeling pretty good lately, which is a nice change!

GTKY - Tell us about your furbabies, if none, do you want any? I have a lab/hound mix.  She's almost 7 years old,but she still looks (and acts) like a puppy! She's the sweetest dog in the world, and has endless patience with my son.  Unfortunately, she also has terrible separation anxiety which is something we have been working on with her since we got her almost 6 years ago.