February 2019 Moms

Monday Ticker Change 12/31

sjnsjnsjnsjnsjnsjn member
edited January 2019 in February 2019 Moms
So this is a day late. HAPPY NEW YEAR, all!  But let’s pretend it’s still NYE and do our Monday ticker change ;)
This is for Monday EDDs on 2/4, 2/11, 2/18, and 2/25:

1) How many weeks are you? How big is baby?

2) How are you feeling?

3) Any appointments this week?

4) R/R/Q?

5) What is one thing you want to do before the baby gets here that is not *for* the baby?

Re: Monday Ticker Change 12/31

• 1) How many weeks are you? How big is baby?
    34 weeks (as of yesterday/Monday), the size of a pineapple or a butternut squash depending on what app you ask

2) How are you feeling?
    I feel HUGE, and tired, and now constantly like I have a wild animal in me trying to get out (because I do!).

Tomorrow I have an NST, which are always stressful!  Also, it is not with my usual OB who is on vacation, so that increases the anxiety...

4) R/R/Q?
    The same rant I have had for days- I am ready for holiday extended family time to be over and I have days more of it!

5) What is one thing you want to do before the baby gets here that is not *for* the baby?
    Mine isn’t just one.  I want a pedicure and a haircut. And I need to organize my office at work a bit.  

• 1) How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 33 weeks(can't believe it!). 

2) How are you feeling? Not amazing. Still fighting dehydration. Contractions galore amd glad I am not working. I am exhausted. 

3) Any appointments this week? Tomorrow, NST and hopefully later my cardiologist work up to rule out my heart as the cause of my fainting this weekend. 

4) R/R/Q? So many questions, don't even know where to start

5) What is one thing you want to do before the baby gets here that is not *for* the baby? Organize my kitchen. We have such little storage every space is precious. 
  • Loading the player...
  • 1) How many weeks are you? How big is baby?
    35 weeks- size of a pineapple

2) How are you feeling?
    Worn out! If I just slightly overdo it, then I’m in serious pain. 

Not until next week.

4) R/R/Q?
    I’ve been lucky with sleep but recently I get up to pee 2-3 times a night. I feel all crampy until I go.

A gel manicure. I got a gel pedicure on my birthday about a week ago and a manicure is needed at the end of January for sure.