April 2019 Moms
Options

FFFC/UO Combo

Re: FFFC/UO Combo

• Options
    Going out to the movies is so overrated. They’re way too expensive, and most movies aren’t even that good. I’m even sick of Marvel movies and the endless sequels and reboots of stuff. Waste of a date night imo.
  • Options
    lin0442 said:
    Going out to the movies is so overrated. They’re way too expensive, and most movies aren’t even that good. I’m even sick of Marvel movies and the endless sequels and reboots of stuff. Waste of a date night imo.
    100% agree. DH and I have seen 3 movies in theaters together, the most recent one being Incredibles 2 for DS. Before that was one back in 2015. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @lin0442, totally agree.  I'd rather wait for a movie to be on Netflix and cuddle at home.  Although I did have a mom date night watching Fantastic Beasts and that was a pretty sweet movie to see in theaters.  But that's the last movie I've seen in theaters since DS was born I think, haha.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @lin0442 I miss date nights. And Marvel/DC movies would be at the top of the activities list if we still had the chance. I think the movies are way way overpriced but 2 and a half hours to enjoy a movie without DD talking through it is fantastic. 

My FFFC: I sit right next to IT and when I figured out our internet/ network security/tracking/etc was very lax I happily exploited it to bump from work. But we got new outside IT and I heard them talking about the new router the installed yesterday and it “lets them see everything going on over the network.” So no more bumping from work and I’m super annoyed about it (even though better network security is a good thing). 
    this is my backup acct.
    prevously helloblueeyes

Me:32 DH:33 Married:04/2012 DD:07/2014 
     BFP 8/14/2018 #2 due 4/18/2019
  • Options
    I haven't done a single work-related thing today. I haven't even received an email. idk what the fuck I'm doing here.
  • Options
    UO: I had pizza last night and realized that I love love love putting salt on my pizza. All those years thinking my dad was crazy but it was amazing. Maybe it was just a pregnancy thing...

• Options
    @batmama31 I am moving at the speed of continental drift at work today. I think I’m still exhausted from Christmas. My weekend plans including a lot napping on the couch. Lol. 
    this is my backup acct.
    prevously helloblueeyes

Me:32 DH:33 Married:04/2012 DD:07/2014 
     BFP 8/14/2018 #2 due 4/18/2019
  • Options
    Here’s mine:
    I don’t like gifs very much. Mostly they just load too slowly to be worth waiting for. Also, I’m not sure whether they are supposed to be partially about in-jokes for the shows/movies they’re from, but I don’t watch a lot of either so I don’t recognize the references and maybe that’s why I don’t find them compelling? Either way, I could do without them slowing down other sites and chats.
  • Options
    @mesweettea, i kind of agree w/ you. i have even tried posting gifs of my own, (well, they aren’t MY OWN, but you know what i mean) and when i have an image, scene in mind, i can’t find it! like, why bother?? i feel like the whole gif thing is the defining gap between me & my generation. 
  • Options
    @mesweettea and @batmama31 I love gifs!  I often only reply in gifs.  I can find one for almost every situation.  They express so much more than just an emoji!!
    Me: 31
    H: 36
    L & N twin girls: 3yo. Born at 30 weeks. 2 month NICU stay
    BFP Aug 2018: EDD April 2019
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
     @mesweettea I suck at gifs so I only post them in dedicated gif threads.

FFNYEC: DH is asleep and I wanted to sneak (some of) the tasty beer that my brother gave us for Christmas, but the remaining can was open in the fridge with only a slosh left, and I spilled it on myself. 100% sure DH tried to cover his consumption of it after promising he would wait for me, but I can’t call him out on it without explaining that I was going to do the same thing.