July 2019 Moms
Options

Sciatic Pain?

I am at the ending of 9 weeks. The past couple of days my sciatic has been hurting so bad. Only on my left side. Does anyone have this already? If so what is some relief? 

Re: Sciatic Pain?

• Options
    I’m sorry you’re dealing with that. Sciatica is the pits. Yoga, Pilates and gentle back and abs strengthening exercise can help. I had it from around 8w with my first and it stayed around postpartum but with Pilates I’ve been able to minimize it overall and in this pregnancy so far. 
  • Options
    Another great option is always getting a massage. Just make sure you go to someone qualified to take care of pregnant women and inform them how far along you are. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had some trouble with mine about a week ago. It resolved thankfully. I had it the entire last trimester in my first pregnancy and it’s a pretty unmistakable pain.
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! This is absolutely miserable! I never did have this with my first so it caught me off guard.  It sure is uncomfortable.  I have been sitting on a heating pad and that seems to give it some relief, but definitely not a whole lot.