April 2019 Moms

Week 3 Check In w/o 12/26

Due date: 

Any appointments? Questions? 

Rants/Raves? 

How are you feeling? 

GTKY: Do you have any resolutions for the New Year?

Re: Week 3 Check In w/o 12/26

• Due date:  4/18, I hit viability tomorrow!

Any appointments? Questions? I have a prenatal appointment tomorrow but other than that, no questions.

Rants/Raves? Neither really, everything is kind of status quo!

How are you feeling? I feel alright, my morning sickness reared it's head over the holiday break but I'm seeming to better today, so hoping it was just a fluke.

GTKY: Do you have any resolutions for the New Year? Not really, I don't do resolutions since I feel like they set people up to fail.

Me: 32 / DH: 33
    DD born: 3/31/19

• Due date: 4/18, @sheknows6 Due date twins! Yay for viability day!

Any appointments? Questions? Nope. My insurance through work starts Jan 1st so i need to call and get all that set up asap so they can take over monitoring of the diabetes and all the stuff they require. Pain in the butt since they are a completely separate health system and i can't get into their online service yet.

Rants/Raves? So freaking happy the holidays are basically over. My mom said something along the lines of being surprised i even offered to host yesterday since i'm pregnant. Which NO, i didn't offer, you ordered. So happy we are done.

How are you feeling? Sciatica has started being a problem, and i'm still super exhausted. Oh and pregnancy insomnia. Fun times.

GTKY: Do you have any resolutions for the New Year?

Move!

this is my backup acct.
    prevously helloblueeyes

Me:32 DH:33 Married:04/2012 DD:07/2014 
     BFP 8/14/2018 #2 due 4/18/2019
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • woot woot @thatbaintforbetty!

How is your GD management going? Everything under control for the most part? I remember the last time I was in the randoms thread you had started insulin so hopefully it has you back to baseline. My friend that just had her baby a few weeks ago was dealing with GD, the insulin and monitoring and it was such a pain, so I sympathize!

Me: 32 / DH: 33
    DD born: 3/31/19

• @sheknows6 It's...going. lol. They have upped my dosage a couple times but it's at the point now where it seems to be doing pretty good or on the low side most of the time, hopefully it'll hold here for a bit. Food is difficult still, some meals just don't react the way you think they will and it can change day by day. I also just don't ever feel like i'm actually eating enough on the diet. I'm usually hungry and tired and that's a rough combo. Tired makes it so i don't want to actually cook or spend the time trying to figure out what i can eat but i don't have any choice (there are very very few fast food/take out/easy pick up meals that work) and therefore end up more exhausted. Rinse and repeat. I'm curious how my new insurance and doc will handle it since it can vary so much, this doc does things differently then the doc/ins i had with DD. Also i'm very sick of veggies. I like them but not to this extent.

Yesterday was surprisingly good numbers though but that might have been because i was up and on my feet doing stuff all day.
    this is my backup acct.
    prevously helloblueeyes

Me:32 DH:33 Married:04/2012 DD:07/2014 
     BFP 8/14/2018 #2 due 4/18/2019
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Due date: 4/21

Any appointments? Questions? HB scan tomorrow AM. 

Rants/Raves? So ready to be done with renovating our home! It feels like it never ends. Flooring guy coming next week to refinish, then more painting etc but the main construction is over.

How are you feeling? Worked on the house for 7 days pretty non stop, so tired. Keep getting reflux after large meals. Overall pretty good. No more leg cramps thanks to magnesium+calcium!

GTKY: Do you have any resolutions for the New Year? We don’t really do these, but general life goal is to be a better role model for this upcoming child.

Me: 29 DW: 44
  • Due date: 4/18

Any appointments? Questions? No appts until next week

Rants/Raves? I get lots of sleep but feel like I haven't slept at all like wtf body

How are you feeling? Aching body most days and the fatigue of course. Otherwise not a lot of physical symptoms other than baby moving and kicking like crazy

GTKY: Do you have any resolutions for the New Year? Nah I don't really do those

• Due date: April 18

Any appointments? Questions?  I had my 24 week checkup, glucose test, and followup ultrasound to check baby's heart today. I don't have my glucose results yet, but everything with baby girl looks great except that she's measuring on the small side. Not small enough to be concerned yet, but with the history of IUGR with DD1, we're going to keep an eye on it. 

Rants/Raves? I don't even know right now. 

How are you feeling? Sore and tired. 

GTKY: Do you have any resolutions for the New Year? I'm not great with resolutions, but I do have a goal of reading at least 1 book a month in the coming year. I love to read but I never set aside time for myself to actually do it.