June 2019 Moms
Options

Symptoms week of 12/24

2»

Re: Symptoms week of 12/24

• Options
    @vv826 I would ask your doc about it. The pain might be because you have a fissure (a little tear). I think you can get some cream for it. But you should ask because I’m not a doc and they will be able to hopefully give you stuff to help the pain and/or the constipation. I don’t think you need to be scared though. 
  • Options
    Anyone else having lightning crotch (slash pelvis) already?! Just had an episode that about knocked me over. One of those things I didn’t remember about my last pregnancy until it just happened. Ugh. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    vv826vv826 member
    edited December 2018
    @chrssyms thanks I'm more scared to try again just because it hurts lol🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️I think I'm just sore.

ETA: I must say I know you are not a dr but you are a wealth of information and I find it comforting lol
  • Options
    @vv826 I SWEAR by Benefiber. Can't taste it in the slightest, but it dissolves super easy and keeps everything moving.
  • Options
    antera23antera23 member
    edited December 2018
    Well I went 5 days without throwing up! Today I can’t keep anything down. Those 5 days were wonderful, lol. 
  • Options
    @ki1244 I'll try it tomorrow! honestly I'm a little desperate now lol

@antera23 I'm so sorry honestly it feels like a sneak attack when that happens! 
  • Options
    Still suffering a little nausea... and I have a cold :(

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @antera23 that sucks, but those 5 days may be a sign that it is coming to an end. I haven’t thrown up for awhile now - since the 20th. I still feel
    crappy sometimes, but in general I have felt so much better. So maybe those 5 days mean you are getting clear - just a couple more weeks! Feel better though!
  • Options
    @pbtoast Yep, my lovely lightning crotch symptom started today lol. And just like with my DD, it goes from the crotch to the butt, so it feels like I am sitting on a bug zapper lol. 

• Options
    @vv826 thank you! It really does! I appreciate you saying that. 

@chrssyms you give me hope!! 

@stardustdreams I have a cold too! I hope you feel better soon. Being sick while pregnant is not fun. 

@pbtoast that does not sound like a fun symptom. I hope it gets better instead of worse. 
  • Options
    Anyone experiencing "Pelvic girdle pain" or SPD?  If so, what are you doing to cope with it? 
  • Options
    @pbtoast ugghh...I forgot about that symptom!! That stinks!
  • Options
    Anyone else getting bloody noses? I had them last pregnancy and here they are again. Womp. 
  • Options
    @luckystar28 yep, I have a bloody nose at least every other day. It’s pretty dry currently where I live so I know that isn’t helping 
  • Options
    @nmbrcrnchr1 It’s so dry here too! That’s definitely contributing. Sorry you’re experiencing it too! 
  • Options
    @luckystar28 YUP. Got one the other day, and in classic toddler mom fashion, I saw the red on my hand and my first thought was that it was marker and not blood. Then I realized that my nose was running. Sigh. I live in AZ, so it's stupid dry and its also been stupid cold so I am not having fun right now. 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • Options
    @luckystar28 I’ve definitely had a few. 
  • Options
    I keep getting sore throats and sinus issues, almost like I have a bad cold...and then it goes away and comes back. So weird. I normally have very bad allergies, year round. In Winter the heat sets me off, and I am super allergic to all the pollen and mold. Thankfully I am not allergic to my doggies. 

Today I got scared because I sneezed and got the worst RLP ever, it felt like I popped an ovary and I was so scared. Thankfully the pain went away but it was intense. I will have to remember to brace my belly when I sneeze just like I had to after my c-section.
  • Options
    @BlondePeanut A couple times now with how congested and sneezy and just general all around sinus nonsense I've had, I swear I'm getting a cold. I have terrible allergies too, but not since moving to AZ. But its all clear, I never feel sick, and then it goes away again. SO ANNOYING. Also, plus one on the RLP. I actually yelp in pain sometimes, especially from sneezing, but then it subsides. That symptom sucks. 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • Options
    @luckystar28 I’ve been getting them off and on ever since visiting Colorado for Thanksgiving. Now, I’m in the mountains in Colorado, and it’s crazy dry here. I got one last night that lasted for about an hour and a half. It was the worst nose bleed I’ve ever had in my life. Not loving this pregnancy symptom.
  • Options
    @purplehersheykiss thank you for mentioning the pgp! I didn't know what the pain I was experiencing was. It's amazing I can do kickboxing and cycling 5 days a week, no problem with no pain, but walking the dog is a different story. Not horrible pain just sore in my pelvic area and into my hip. I figured it was RLP but this sounds more like it. Sometimes putting on/taking off pants is a struggle. 

The bloody noses I thought I was avoiding (which I'm not normally prone to) but last week it was almost every day. This week it's congestion, clogged ear and today sore throat. Ugh!