May 2019 Moms

pgal check-in 12/21

Better late than never?  [btw, I will not be offended if anyone else starts the weekly thread!]

How many weeks are you?

How are you feeling? Emotionally and physically?

Any appointment updates?

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

Any milestones coming up (doesn't have to be pgal related)? 

GTKY: What's your favorite holiday movie?

Re: pgal check-in 12/21

• How many weeks are you?
    17 weeks

How are you feeling? Emotionally and physically?
    ok on both fronts.  Some heartburn and a bit easier to tear up about random things.

Any appointment updates?
    None this week.  Quad-screen bloodwork came back good.  Early anatomy u/s next week!

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Nothing this week.

Any milestones coming up (doesn't have to be pgal related)? 
    I'm a little anxious for the anatomy u/s.  We found out about our first loss at an u/s, so there's that.  Being ama and pgal, I have heard a lot of stories, and know several people who had bad news at their anatomy scan, despite an otherwise unremarkable pregnancy.  So I guess I'm just holding my breath, worrying.  Getting a good u/s and then getting to 20wks are probably the next milestones.

GTKY: What's your favorite holiday movie?
    The first that comes to mind is Elf.  I'm kind of enjoying the Hallmark-esque ones on Netflix, too!

• How many weeks are you? 20w2d

How are you feeling? Emotionally and physically? So tired, random aches and pains in back and hips, lots of heartburn/acid reflux

Any appointment updates? Anatomy scan #2 on Friday

Rants/Raves/Questions? I can't think of anything

Any milestones coming up (doesn't have to be pgal related)? Just waiting for the anatomy scan, I already had one at 16w5d and everything looked good and my MFM doc had no concerns and did not think she would have any at the 20 week anatomy scan either. I hope next week with fly by (which it probably will with all the Christmas craziness).

GTKY: What's your favorite holiday movie? Christmas Vacation

Me: 38, DH: 37
    Married: 8/10/13
    BFP- 12/18/15, D&E- 4/8/16 @ 21w5d- confirmed Thanatophoric Dysplasia
    BFP- 11/7/17, M/C- 11/18/17 @ 4w6d
    BFP- 8/25/18 ~ EDD- 5/9/19 ~ DD born 5/2/20 *Lillian Hazel*
    BFP- 10/9/20 ~ EDD- 6/21/21