August 2019 Moms
Options

Fit Friday

alright ladies time to share any fitness goals for the week (or lack there of). Anyone really ambitious and planning on working out on Christmas??

BabyFruit Ticker}

Re: Fit Friday

• Options
    We are hosting Christmas this year so I think my workout will be in the form of a mad dash to get (and keep) the house clean and all of my last minute shopping errands I still have to do!
    BabyFruit Ticker}
  • Options
    I haven't worked out since my transfer and I'm slightly terrified of doing anything at this point. I'd love to hear what other ladies are doing in these early weeks. 
    my gym does offer several prenatal fitness classes so I plan to start going to those at some point in the future. I used to go to yoga about 3 times a week. 

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I didn’t workout this week, and I’m a little mad at myself. But, I did walk to/from work yesterday and today (about a mile total) so there’s that. I signed up for OTF class Dec 26 and it is my goal to get my butt there.
  • Options
    Nope, nope, and nope! I'm taking it easy until the first u/s. Walking more, but not planning on anything more intense than that until I know I have a sticky one.
  • Options
    I've done at least a light workout every day this week. I think what's kept me going is it's helping to keep my nausea at bay, not sure if I would have been as dedicated if it didn't.
  • Options
    I did dead lifts a couple weeks ago because I read that was a really good exercise for building back strength in the first trimester. My trainer is out until the new year, but I'm trying to stay creative until I can see her again. So far I'm not changing my usual routine very much. 
  • Options
    I don't have time for a formal work out but I do try to walk 5 miles a day.
    @Avrilmai I love yoga for pregnancy... its great for strength, stretching and finding your zen
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Options
    I just did my third workout of the week and plan to get one in over the weekend, probably Sunday.  At my appointment my OB said I can keep doing what I'm doing, just to keep my HR below 170, so I started wearing my heart rate monitor again.  Interestingly enough, 160 is right where I start to feel uncomfortable at this point so that will be easy to do. 
    @lauriebream I think it has been helping with my nausea too.  Even if I feel like crap when I start, I feel better when I'm done and for a few hours after.  
  • Options
    Managed to do 4 workouts this week! Taking today off and then my gym has a big holiday WOD planned for tomorrow. I’m about 7 weeks and i haven’t told anyone at my crossfit box that I’m pregnant but I am starting to modify movements or lift lighter so I thiiiink ppl are going to start getting suspicious soon 😬 

I felt crummy the last week or so/low energy but I feel better this week and I’ve noticed working out helps with the tummy bloating and my general mood, even though most nights I don’t feeeel like working out haha
  • Options
    I am aiming to hit 4 barre classes in the next week since I won’t be able to get to classes for a while after December 30. My studio is closed December 24-26. 

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*

• Options
    I've been super nauseated this week, and my spotting has come back a little so no workouts for me. I think I will probably not until I have an ultrasound where everything looks ok, just for my own peace of mind.
    FORMER USERNAME: @runningisrad

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I'm scared to workout or do anything strenuous beyond walking a few miles per day until we have at least confirm the baby's heartbeat. We finally got pregnant after three years of trying and two rounds of FET. I'm afraid to even pick up my toddler these days, lol.
    DH & Me 33 ~ Married 2013 ~ DD 2014 ~ EDD 8/24/19
  • Options
    I’ve been (non pregnancy related) sick for 2 weeks and have slacked off of Barre and boot camp. I emailed the owner this morning asking if she would be comfortable modifying the boot camp workouts for pregnancy with my doctor’s ok (barre is so low impact and recommended for pregnancy that I feel totally comfortable with it).

Anyone here use a fitness tracker they love? I really want one to keep track of my heart rate and water intake during this pregnancy. Any recommendations would be super appreciated!
  • Options
    I’m a runner but have been told no running until after the first ultrasound (although I’m worried about running while pregnant but also worried that I’m going to lose my training for half marathons I have coming up).