Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO FriYAY 12/21

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

TW
BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's

Re: WTO FriYAY 12/21

• Options
    GOOD MORNING! 

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD: 3

WYDTGKU: PNV, Metformin, Armour, Vitamin C and D, FighterDiet

R/R:
    My dog and I are currently both laying the wrong way across the bed together and it is super cute right now lol.  I think today is a short day but I’m going into work early to try and get stuff done before everyone gets there. The day before break is always chaos! Hoping I can go to the gym after work and go home to nap ... AF is being such a B this cycle and all I want to do is cuddle up to a heating pad! 🥴

CS/Q: Nah.

TW
  • Options
    @brookert615 hope your day goes quickly! 

Month/Cycle: 25/benched

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: testing 

R/R: I got exactly zero cleaning done yesterday. I finished my puzzle though, so I was kind of productive 🙃. Really need to get my ish together today since my brother arrives tomorrow morning. 

On a more exciting note, dh is almost finished with the kitchen island he’s building me. It’s looking so good, I can’t wait until it’s finished! 

CS/Q: nothing to see
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @brookert615 freaking AF. Hope she makes her exit quickly and you feel better! Yay for short days!
    @kbrown2385 you should share pics of the island when it’s done! And a puzzle totally sounds productive, haha!

Month/Cycle: 14/15 

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, BBT, CM, clomid, RLT

R/R: I’ve felt like crap for the last 2 days, I assume thanks to the clomid. I hope I can suck it up for the 4 Christmas parties we have this weekend, especially to get my act together for the brunch we’re hosting at our house tomorrow! Rave- TGIF! We have our work Christmas party, so that should be fun. At least we can all commiserate about the project ridiculousness. It’s always nice to see everyone since a lot of the team is full time WFH now! 

CS/Q: haven’t started temping yet. Probably will tomorrow
  • Options
    @kbrown2385 Thank you! Glad you were able to get that puzzle done! FX you can get everything all cleaned without stress! That's so exciting about the island!!! :)
    TW
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 18/17

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: letrozole, IUI #1, vitamin D, PNV

R/R: last day of work for the year woohoo! Starting tomorrow I have 4 days of family Christmases. So much to do before we head out to my parent's tomorrow. I've fallen behind on dishes again! Plus everything needs to get wrapped!

CS/Q: does letrozole help keep BBT consistent or something? My chart is insanely steady. Fluctuations is only 0.2 degrees. I should really discard that 98 temp eh?

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    Month/Cycle:3/3

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: BBT, PNVs, FF, SMEP

R/R: so glad its Friday and I get a 4 day weekend! I have a ton of cleaning to get done before Tuesday. 

CS/Q: nah 
  • Options
    @b_1029 Oh goodness! Hope you feel better soon! Enjoy your party! 

@inthewoods23 Enjoy your time of! Hope you're able to get those darn dishes and wrapping done :)!

@kimmer1412 Yay Friday!!! Hope you can get the cleaning done without being too stressed!
    TW
  • Options
    @brookert615 You and your dog sound like two peas in a pod! I hope you can squidge out of work early and fit in your gym sesh! 

@kbrown2385 May we please see said puzzle that distracted you from your glorious day of cleaning? 

@b_1029 I hope you feel better, and I also hope clomid is making you release some good little eggies to make a squishy little baby (or babies? Not sure how you feel about >1). Do you know where YH is sweeping you off to yet? If I recall correctly, I thought you had mentioned an upcoming ~unknown~ destination. 

@inthewoods23 I’m starting to think you hate doing the dishes...

@Kimmer123 Have fun cleaning!! The smell of a freshly cleaned house is one of my favorite scents in the whole wide world!!
  • Options
    @lillywonderland **lurker** I am so honored to be one of the first people in the world to set eyes on your lovely chart. Also, you truly are amazing too! You have given nothing but love and support to all of us here and we're lucky to have you (but not for much longer, mmmk?) 
  • Options
    kbrown2385kbrown2385 member
    edited December 2018
    @lillywonderland I didn’t get a picture of it completed, so you get a picture of the box. I may or may not really like the golden girls.

edit for tag

• Options
    Excuse me while I drop to the floor at the first glance of @lillywonderland 's chart! No fake outs this time! 

@inthewoods23 wow your chart is super consistent! It would make sense to me that it's helping your temps even out since it's controlling your hormones more (I think??)

@kimmer1412 GL cleaning! We have so much to do tonight to get ready for brunch tomorrow...hope you aren't scrambling for Tuesday like we will be :D

@lillywonderland I think I speak for everyone when I say we love you!! Can't wait for you to graduate either and I hope we all move on together for SMEP September! And no I still don't know the destination...I'm not sure when he's planning on telling me. All I know is we're bringing the dog and it's "south" which doesn't narrow it down at all. I would prefer a singleton, but my life dream is boy/ girl twins (probably not for my first pregnancy though...)!
  • Options
    @brookert615 Hope it’s a short day and you get a nap in!

@kbrown2385 Hope you get the cleaning done today. The island sounds nice! Hope you post a pic when it’s done!

@b_1029 Have fun at your work christmas party! What a weekend for you.. I’m exhausted thinking about all those parties.

@inthewoods23 Hope you are able to get all the things you need done. 4 days of family Christmases? Yikes! Enjoy yourself!

@kimmer1412 Hope you get all the cleaning done! Enjoy your long weekend too.

@lillywonderland You have such a kind heart, I’ve enjoyed getting to know you! Hope you have the best Christmas too. I agree this community has been so amazing. Yay for your first chart post, it looks fab!

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: Ava, SMEP, CM, OPK, RLT, fertility yoga

R/R: I may not be posting for a few days. I have 2 night shifts then if weather cooperates I’m heading home for the holidays! So excited to see my family. All the Christmas stuff is done, just have to pack! 

CS/Q: Still no sign of O! Guess this means I’ll be HIO at my mom’s.. 

Me: 35 DH: 35
    TTC since 9/2018
    Dx: MFI
    10/19- First RE visit
    2/20- DH had surgery for bilateral varicoceles 
    7/20- IUI with 5 mg letrozole- BFN
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/20- FET #1- transferred one 4AB- BFN
    3/21- FET #2- transferred one 3AB- BFP! Due Dec 2021
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• Options
    @misshelen86 I'm with you on the HIO at the parents' house...oh what fun, but you do what you gotta do  :D GL with your shifts and travels!
  • Options
    @lillywonderland You are the sweetest and you are so appreciated - you bring so much joy to this thread! Hopefully we all graduate together and have the bestest BMB ever haha. I hope you have the best break ever and hopefully you don't break a hip! LOL. Yay on the chart!!!

@misshelen86 Enjoy Christmas with your family!!! Get it HIO at your mom's house lol.

TW
  • Options
    Hello! been so crazy haven't had a chance to post really.

Month/Cycle: 2

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: PNV, temping and OPKs

R/R: It's friday! It's dead here today. I'm leaving early and hopefully I'll be leaving early enough to both work out and get my nails done.

CS/Q: I temped today! Haha. 

@brookert615 Sorry AF is being a B! I hope you can get to the gym.

@kbrown2385 I also got zero cleaning done.. That puzzle is amazing!

@b_1029 I hope you feel better! Have fun at the christmas party!

@inthewoods23 I also need to wrap.. that is my least favorite thing to do! I suck at it. 

@kimmer1412 Good luck cleaning! I set a small goal of cleaning the bathroom tonight, haha. We'll see..

@lillywonderland Happy first chart post! Haha. 

@misshelen86 ah the awkward HIO over the holidays! I hope you have a good trip home and good weather.

• Options
    @kbrown2385:  he's building you an island??  Wow!  Def share pics when done!
    @brookert615:  Ugh AF....get on out of here!

I also agree with @lillywonderland - Happy happy holidays to everyone!!!  Glad I have an online support system for all this mess!  Probably won't be bumping for a few days while holiday fun happens, but may lurk a little on mobile!

Month/Cycle:  Cycle 6

CD:  6

WAYDTGKU:  BBT, CM/CP, SMEP to begin soon, OPK to begin shortly thereafter, inositol, PNV

R/R:  Just super excited that it's CHRISTMAS!  Tonight is my last call night, and then we leave tomorrow morning for family fun.  (and agree with someone above...gonna have to start our SMEP while visiting family...should be interesting)

CS/Q:  nope!!

• Options
    @lillywonderland yes I hate doing the dishes, but I'm also the only one in the house that will even hand wash stuff so it's up to me to do it *sigh*

@misshelen86 yep... 4 Christmases although technically 5 I guess. My immediate family tomorrow, DH's mom's side on Sunday, DH's dad's side Christmas Eve, DH's immediate family Christmas morning and my mom's side Christmas Day afternoon. We also have Christmas with my dad's side on the 29th which makes the total 6, but at least we have a few days between it and the others

To everyone: Merry Christmas to the greatest support system besides DH I've had since struggling with the realization that we were dealing with IF and needing to work with an RE. I'm so grateful to have you ladies to talk to!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    Aww @lillywonderland! You got me all teary this morning. Also, yay for your chart! It looks good!! I was so excited to post mine for the first time haha, so--I understand! <3 

@lcking82 Safe travels! We also leave tomorrow for "family fun"--though we're driving two days to get there. Good like w/ SMEP in the family abodes! 

@misshelen86 Oo yeah, good luck to you re: DTD at yr mom's!

@creamcheeseplease Ooo getting yr nails done! fancy!

@inthewoods23 I wish I could help you w/ yr charting questions, but I'm so new to charting. Our charts are weirdly similar with your fever-enduced stalagmite looking like my baby-it's-cold-outside stalactite.

@b_1029 I hope you feel better soon & that way you can truly enjoy the work party & weekend! 

@brookert615 I hope your enjoyed yr morning puppy cuddles!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: HIO, PNV, FF, OPK, BBT

R/R: RANT/S: DH was pissing me off a lot last night-- he gets in these moods bc of his issues where seemingly innocuous things I say ("you should get in the left lane, you have to turn up there," for example...) he reads as an insult & he has to fling one back. He can't help himself, (it's textbook BPD) but it's still extremely difficult to deal w/, esp. when I'm feeling vulnerable. He apologized, though, and then twice again this morning. I also (double rant) am feeling super behind considering we are supposed to leave in ~23 hours for our 2 day drive & 2 week stay in the NE. / RAVE/S: I've kept up a consistent yoga routine this week, which is good since I likely won't be able to get on the mat while we're traveling. I willllll be on my phone a lot, though, when I'm not the one driving, so this place won't be a complete desert. <3

CS/Q: So I scored a +OPK yesterday morning & one that was like--confusing last evening where it was like both lines were streaky and both sort of dark but not like the dark I saw in the a.m.. Then, it was negative this morn. I feel like I've read enough online to feel comfortable that a +OPK can be followed, the next day, by a negative, esp. since I was only testing once a day up until yesterday. but--any tips/support on that? I'm not sure I had a temp rise yet, either, since my highest temp is matched by a a temp I had a ~week ago.

SUPER BIG THANKS to all who have helped during my first charting experience! I've had a lot of questions & comments, & I really appreciate all the insight yall have provided!

• Options
    @brookert615 Yay for short days. Hope you are able to get through everything you need to so you can enjoy the holidays.

@kbrown2385 That's pretty cool that YH is building you a kitchen island. 

@b_1029 Sounds like a super busy couple of days. But definitely some fun ones! Have a great holiday party!!

@inthewoods23 Lucky girl! Have a wonderful holiday vacation.

@kimmer1412 YES! Love 4-day weekends!!

@lillywonderland THANK YOU FOR THE GIF yesterday! I sure did miss you too!

@misshelen86 GL with the HIO at your mom's lol  <3

@creamcheeseplease What color are you going to get on your nails? That's my one indulgence so I'm all about the fun colors and designs.

@lcking82 Happy Holidays!!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPK, CM, PNV, EPO, RLT, preseed

R/R: Back at work again today, this time all day!! It's also my department's Xmas lunch so I'm looking forward to delicious food that I don't have to pay for.. BD during DH's knee surgery recovery has been good too so no complaints here. I also agree with PPs, to everyone, have a WONDERFUL Christmas! And to anyone who is also BDing during the Xmas holiday, I saw this and thought of all of us.. 

CS/Q: All of my apps are driving me crazy because the last two cycles, I've gotten positive OPKs around CD15, but I'm so sure that my O is going to be more towards CD20... so I'll just be over here POAS just in case. Here's my chart in case you wanna weigh in.

TTC #1: September 2013, BFP 01/01/14, DS 09/14
    TTC #2: October 2018, BFP 02/02/19, EDD 10/14/19

• Options
    @kagesstarshroom I think you can get a negative opk the day after a positive- I often do. Was the earlier high temp due to anything? Also I think FF only looks at the last 5 temps for a rise? Is that right?

@stephanie123456 not sure about my nails yet! Probably just red. I'm pretty lame when it comes to my nails but I follow so many nail accounts on IG and I live vicariously through them all. Enjoy the free holiday lunch and excellent work with post-surgery BD!
  • Options
    @lcking82 we have zero counterspace in our rental so it was kind of like a “if you build this I’ll stop complaining and you can use it as my bday/Christmas present” idea. Hes only got a couple more things to do and I’ll definitely post when it’s done! 
  • Options
    @brookert615 yay for dog cuddles! I hope AF stops being a b to you and calms down!
    @kbrown2385 That's exciting about the kitchen island. I need to get DH to read a book or two about how to build me things like that.
    @b_1029 I hope you feel better and can muster up the energy for all those Christmas parties! :o They sound super exhausting but super fun too!
    @inthewoods23 I feel like dishes and laundry are the easiest things to constantly fall behind on. Hope you get caught up and enjoy your Christmas celebrations with your family.
    @kimmer1412 yay for Friday. I hope you're able to get all of your cleaning done this weekend.
    @lillywonderland aww you are the sweetest! I hope that you have a wonderful holiday <3<3<3
    @nomangos23 Merry Christmas to you!
    @creamcheeseplease Hope you're able to get your nails done!
    @lcking82 Safe travels tomorrow! <3
    @kagesstarshroom sorry about the frustrations with YH. That's awesome about keeping your consistent yoga routine! Hope you have a safe drive over the next two days.
    @stephanie123456 Enjoy that food at your work luncheon! Hope it's a good spread. :)

Month/Cycle: 13/13

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: bbt, opk, cm, letrazole, IUI #1, etc.

R/R: I went in and got bloodwork and a scan done at the RE to start my IUI monitoring. At first I wasn't sure I was going to move forward with it right after losing my dad but as I got closer to the end of last cycle I found myself leaning more and more towards continuing as planned. I really hope it works. 

CS/Q: nope
  • Options
    @creamcheeseplease Enjoy the workout and getting your nails done!!!

@lcking82 Have a wonderful time with your family and GL with the SMEP!

@kagesstarshroom Sorry you had to go through that! Hope you can get everything together and relax some!

@stephanie123456 Love the gif!!! Enjoy your lunch!

@littleredm Glad you’re staying on plan! Hope everything this cycle goes smoothly for you! ❤️

TW
  • Options
    @littleredm come to think of it, I also have like a ton of bath towels waiting to be washed for the last few weeks too.... :# I hate to admit that we use our towels for way longer than we should, but I don't want to buy more towels! There's 8 between the 2 of us already and that should be enough!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause