January 2019 Moms
Options

Flu-like symptoms?

Currently 37w6d and I feel like I've been hit by a semi. I have the worst sinus headache, stuffy nose, body aches and my throat is so sore. I was totally fine yesterday and the day before that- minus the usual pains and discomforts. I've been out of work for about two weeks now due to preterm labor contractions. The pains seem worse today, my pelvis and tailbone feel like they're about to break off. I've been having cramps and back cramps on and off for the last two weeks, so nothing new there. I've taken Benadryl, taken warm showers, tried vapor rub, I've slept all day. Nothing  has helped these flu symptoms. I haven't been this sick in forever. Have any other moms had symptoms like these towards the end? Any tips to help this momma feel even slightly better? 

Re: Flu-like symptoms?

• Options
    call your doctor

*Formerly LuND*
    Me: 35 | DH: 37
    TTC: 7/2016
    Low AMH, mild MFI
    BFP 7/29/17
    EDD: 4/5/18
    <3  DS born 4/4/18  <3
    BFP #2 7/2/19
    EDD 3/13/20

• Options
    Already had an appt, actually on my way there now (:
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am actually just finishing with the flu, I am currently 37w4d, and it was miserable! Definitely let your doctor know ❤️
  • Options
    I actually had the baby! That same day I was sent straight to L&D with preeclampsia, so I wasn't sick at all with the flu. Baby and Mom are doing great! And my BP is back to normal (:
  • Options
    I actually had the baby! That same day I was sent straight to L&D with preeclampsia, so I wasn't sick at all with the flu. Baby and Mom are doing great! And my BP is back to normal (:
    Congratulations!! That’s so exciting. Glad you and baby are well and that the BP has stabilized :) feel free to post in the birth stories thread!
  • Options
    Did you have high blood pressure problems before the preeclampsia?