Options

Group 4 (7/25-7/31) Check In Week of 12/17

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming Appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: Are you done Christmas or Holiday Shopping?

Re: Group 4 (7/25-7/31) Check In Week of 12/17

• Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 8w+3d

Baby is the size of a(n): Raspberry

Upcoming Appointments: Thursday, FINALLY!

How are you feeling?: Pretty good! Had a rough weekend but feeling way better today  

Rants/Raves: Still cannot shake this cold. Called my doc asked if I could take some antibiotics and she said no 😞

Questions: Who's had their first u/s at this point?

GTKY: Are you done Christmas or Holiday Shopping? I have 2 gifts left to buy, that's it!
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 8w 2d

Baby is the size of a(n): Raspberry

Upcoming Appointments: Saturday!!

How are you feeling?: Exhausted all the time!   

Rants/Raves: is it Christmas yet lol 

Questions: none at this time 

GTKY: Are you done Christmas or Holiday Shopping? We have a few last minute things to finish up but overall the big stuff is done! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 27 July/ 8w5d 

Baby is the size of a(n): Gummy Bear

Upcoming Appointments: Midwife today finally

How are you feeling?: bit nauseous, slightly more relaxed after good US this week 

Rants/Raves: Nope

Questions: Nope

GTKY: Are you done Christmas or Holiday Shopping? Yes! Have been done for over a week - feels good! Have five close family members birthdays in December too so it’s a big one.
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: July 30/8+0

Baby is the size of a(n): raspberry

Upcoming Appointments: I had my last US with my RE yesterday and officially graduated! My first appointment with my OB is next Friday.

How are you feeling?: Nauseous on and off pretty much all day. 

Rants/Raves: Two more days until I have two weeks off!!

Questions: have you guys announced yet? We're planning to tell our immediate families at Christmas. 

GTKY: Are you done Christmas or Holiday Shopping? I just need to pick up stocking stuffers for H and DS. I'd also like to buy myself a new outfit for Christmas Eve...not sure if that counts as Christmas shopping lol. 

• Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: July 25 (3 days after our 3 yr anniversary)

Baby is the size of a(n): 🍿 popcorn

Upcoming Appointments: US Friday with OBGYB...already had 1 at 7 weeks with our IVF doc

How are you feeling?: not too bad. Small meals is helping to prevent nausea. But EVERYTHING makes me gassy on both ends. It’s awful!!!

Rants/Raves: see above gassy!!! 😂

Questions: 

GTKY: Are you done Christmas or Holiday Shopping? All done! Ready to roll!!
  • Options
    @felix08 we're announcing just to immediate family on Christmas. We had a spotting/bleeding scare and wound up at the ER yesterday. So everyone else is going to have to wait until second tri and we can breathe a little easier. Been hard not being able to lean on my Ma and sister for support from yesterday's ordeal. Looking forward to finally sharing the news with them. 
  • Options
    @felix08 I’ve told my sister (told her straight away) and one friend. Will tell in laws at Christmas since we will be with them and they will notice me not drinking. My family we will wait until 12 weeks when they come to stay, not sure about everyone else.
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: July 29, 8 weeks + 2 days

Upcoming Appointments: ob Dec 28 (2nd appointment)

How are you feeling?: Good! I keep nausea at bay with B6 and saltines. Otherwise I'm sssooooooooooooooo tired! All the time! And I'm bloated. Jeans don't feel comfortable without a belly-band. 

Rants/Raves: we are so excited! This is the best Advent/Christmas ever!

Questions: anyone else on progesterone support? My levels were low so at first I was taking 200mg orally and now my OB added 200mg vaginally. My OB and I follow Creighton Model and NaPro technology. Anyone else?

GTKY: Are you done Christmas shopping?
    We have a small family. My in-laws all live in India and I have no siblings. My parents gift is the pregnancy announcement and DH and I got each other one small gift. Simple and done!
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 8+3 (July 29)

Upcoming Appointments: not until NT scan Jan 14th

How are you feeling?: really nauseous! I didnt have any nausea with my first so this has really surprised me :(

Rants/Raves: Definitely hard doing all of the end of year parties for work etc and not drinking or being able to eat any of the food (here it’s smoked salmon, foie gras, oysters...). I decided it was too much effort to actively try to hide it and got outed at our work Christmas party two days ago. It’s definitely earlier than I would have hoped to tell but oh well! I haven’t even told my parents yet :)

Questions: how are you guys handling exercise and nausea? I usually run before work 3 days a week and had continued until week 7 but this week I just couldn’t do it...between that and craving carbs (especially buttery croissants...) I’m definitely worried about weight gain with this pregnancy...

GTKY: Are you done Christmas or Holiday Shopping? Yes, thank goodness for online shopping. Also happy that DD just asked for balloons...(obviously she will get some additional presents...)
  • Options
    EDD + w/d: July 31, 8+1

Baby is the size of a: raspberry

Appts: 1/03 for that first ultrasound ❤️❤️❤️

Feeling: it could be worse. I can’t say I’ve been comfy between nausea and headaches and feeling so tired, but it could be WAY worse. I’ve only had one really tough day so far ::knocks on wood::

R/R: This fatiguuueeee!!!! I’m so tired I feel almost drunk by the time I’m crawling into bed. The evenings are so damn hard. As far as raves, my husband has been so sweet and understanding lately. Feeling very lucky to have him. 

Questions?: none right now. 

Done Xmas shopping?: I think finally yes! Groceries are coming Saturday, and I need to run out and pick up a ham, but that should do it! 
  • Options
    Liz726Liz726 member
    edited December 2018
    @meandlittleb Maybe try elderberry syrup to get rid of your cold? It’s antiviral and so effective. Run it by your doc of course but I’ve used it with my doctor’s blessing and it’s great stuff. Hope you feel better! 
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 9 weeks \ July 25th

Baby is the size of a(n): Cherry \ Postage stamp

Upcoming Appointments: 12\27 for my Maternit21 test. Which I'm not too concerned about as we did IVF with PGS testing but doesnt hurt to double check.

How are you feeling?: Had a rough start to the week on Monday with severe exhaustion and some morning sickness but have to say I've felt pretty good after that!

Rants/Raves: Ready for this week to be DONE

Questions: nope

GTKY: Are you done Christmas or Holiday Shopping? ahahahahhahha no
  • Options
    Thanks for the tip @Liz726! I've got an appointment with the midwife in a couple hours so I'll ask her about it. 

Anyone else having spotting at this point? Mine is still hanging around from our ER trip on Tuesday. And will probably continue with the poking and prodding they'll do this afternoon! I just want it to stop so I can stop stressing about it.
  • Options
    @meandlittleb no problem! I hope the elderberry helps clear that cold! I hope that spotting stops too so you don’t have to worry about it ❤️
  • Options
    @meandlittleb yep 😐 I have a SCH though so I’m probably going to keep spotting
  • Options
    Est 7/31/ 7 + 6

Baby is the size of a(n): blueberry

Upcoming Appointments: 1st apt soon

How are you feeling?: good

Rants/Raves: the exhaustion makes me wonder how to function

Questions: none

GTKY: Are you done Christmas or Holiday Shopping? No, I'm poor and pregnant ;)
  • Options
    @snootles we'll get through it together!