Options

Group 4 check-in w/o 12/17

This thread is for those due May 22-31

Due date/W+D: 

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Any appointments? Questions?:

Rants/Raves?: 

How are you feeling?:

GTKY: what do you love most about being pregnant (besides the baby) and what do you hate most about being pregnant?

Re: Group 4 check-in w/o 12/17

• Options
    Hello! 
    DD may 29
    Baby is the size of an avocado, though sometimes the pressure of my growing uterus makes it feel like its 5lbs
    3rd midwife appt Dec 31-got to hear baby's heartbeat at my last appt. Strong 152 bpm. 
    Rants/raves: really tired of the headaches, and the gas. Glad the nausea is gone, though I still cant brush my tongue (when brushing my teeth) without dry heaving. 
    How I am feeling: more like myself, minus the headaches and excessive gas. Fatigue has died down a bit, though sometimes a nap is still in order. 
    I'm not sure if I've felt baby yet....sometimes I think so, but who knows. 
    What do I love/hate most about being pregnant: not sure, really. I love that I can go to bed whenever I want to and its perfectly acceptable. I dont think there is anything I hate...yet. 
  • Options
    Due date/W+D: 5/30, 15+4

Baby is the size of a(n): can of soda

Any appointments? Questions?: nope, still have another two weeks

Rants/Raves?: My itchy rash is gone!!!!!!! Or at least it scabbed over and hasn't been an issue in three days, so I'm assuming it was a weird pregnancy thing since I never got around to calling for an appt about it.

How are you feeling?: So far no nausea since my random day last week of getting sick multiple times in a day, still tired, occasional headaches, but generally okay

GTKY: What do you love most about being pregnant (besides the baby) and what do you hate most about being pregnant? I love baby movements right now (later it can get painful), least favorite thing this time around has been the itchy rash......
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Due date/W+D: 5/26, 17 +2

Baby is the size of a(n): avocado

Any appointments? Questions?: No questions! Appt after christmas.

Rants/Raves?: Feeling really good! Super surprised no one has said anything to me yet, though I've noticed suspicious glances :smile: Though I"m getting some uncomfortable gas.

How are you feeling?: Good!

GTKY: what do you love most about being pregnant (besides the baby) and what do you hate most about being pregnant? My mood has consistently been good. I thought I'd really dislike being pregnant, but I'm pleasantly surprised at how much I don't dislike it. Baby flutters make me smile now.Though, I hate that I had to give up wine and hot tubs.

• Options

Due date/W+D: 5.28 / 17 weeks

Baby is the size of a(n): Game console controller 

Any appointments? Questions?: Thursday OB appt after work. 

Rants/Raves?: My friend had a baby boy yesterday, she had a loss last year, so I am thrilled for her family. She has also been on bed rest since early on. Also, I'm not done christmas shopping...

How are you feeling?: stuffy stuffy stuffy...but pretty good other than that BS.

GTKY: what do you love most about being pregnant (besides the baby) and what do you hate most about being pregnant? Love this surreal feeling! I hate dealing with drunk idiots while sober. 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options

Due date/W+D: may 23/ 17w5d

Baby is the size of a(n): hershey bar 😀

Any appointments? Questions?: cardiologist appt on friday. AS january 4 (cant wait)

Rants/Raves?: raves: my husband normally aint very affectionate but i have been getting double the amount of hugs and snuggles cause “baby gets his share too”. Rants: usps delivered my pregnancy announcement card ( as well as christmas present) to somebody other than my brother 😑. Now im debating about sending another one or just sending a picture of the card and calling it a day

How are you feeling?: great other than hip paim from sleeping on my side

GTKY: what do you love most about being pregnant (besides the baby) and what do you hate most about being pregnant?

I love that i can be lazy if i want to and dont feel too guilty about it. I HATE having to sleep on my side- i toss and switch sides every 15 mins and dont get any sleep. I might just spend the rest of the pregnancy in the lazy-boy

• Options
    @sarah_is_pregnant i have the same issue when trying to brush my tongue or back teeth. It is sooo annoying!
  • Options

Due date/W+D: May 30; 16w 5d 

Baby is the size of a(n): avocado

Any appointments? Questions?: We're doing our AS scan next Thursday (18 weeks) 

Rants/Raves?: I'm not ready for Christmas. We're hosting my husband's family on Sunday and we still don't have a tree or a menu finalized. Rave: we got a new couch and a new dining room furniture so at least his family will have a place to sit. Ha!

How are you feeling?: Great! A little bit of hip pain but nothing severe. I am really LOVING the second trimester. 

GTKY: what do you love most about being pregnant (besides the baby) and what do you hate most about being pregnant? I LOVE: figuring out and feeling the baby fluttering. I am better at detecting it in the evening on the couch but usually after I eat I can feel baby wiggle. I LOATH: people at work calling me "mama" - I am a professional and take my job pretty seriously and I hate when the staff calls me that. Granted, we don't have a lot of preggo women, I am the first in over 3 years - but I seriously HATE it. 

P.S. I am sorry I've been MIA. We went on a babymoon and I totally checked out for a week or so. It was so lovely)

• Options
    @julwanderlust where did you go on your baby moon?

Due date/W+D: 5/30; 16+5

Baby is the size of a(n): dill pickle

Any appointments? Questions?: AS be midwife appointment scheduled 1/21

Rants/Raves?: none, except I wish the nausea would leave! 

How are you feeling?: still having nausea, throwing up usually 1x/day, sometimes 2x/day with lingering nausea throughout the day.

GTKY: what do you love most about being pregnant (besides the baby) and what do you hate most about being pregnant? I think I'm starting to feel this LO which is cool. I'm hating the nausea, though. 

• Options

Due date/W+D: 5/28, 17 weeks

Baby is the size of a(n): Pomegranate

Any appointments? Questions?: Not til next week!

Rants/Raves?: 

How are you feeling?: Good! So relieved the nausea is over

GTKY: what do you love most about being pregnant (besides the baby) and what do you hate most about being pregnant? Love: H going out to get me whatever food I want without even a snarky comment. Hate: Just being uncomfortable in general.

• Options
    @julwanderlust I seriously hate ANYONE calling me mama. First of all, I'm not your mother. Second of all, I know sometimes it's a solidarity thing like "you got this mama!" but I still don't like it. Use my name. I have an identity outside being a mother. I also hate when health professionals call me "mom". Again, I'M NOT YOUR MOM. You may call me by my name or by Mrs/Ms LastName. It's so annoying.

• Options
    @julwanderlust and @DuchessOfCambridge I completely agree on the mama thing. My MIL no longer uses my actual name! And at work, I work really hard to be professional and have my staff take me seriously and now they are all calling me mama...
  • Options
    edited December 2018

Due date/W+D: May 27, 17w2d

Baby is the size of a(n): pomegranate; his/her feet are the size of gummy bears ❤️

Any appointments? Questions?: next appointment is on 12/28

Rants/Raves?: My DH is coming home on Friday!!! I’m so excited to see him, and I’m super excited for Christmas too

How are you feeling?: really good; my energy has gone up so much lately. I’m still having nausea, but it usually is alright as long as I eat right when I get up and make sure I eat as soon as I start to feel hungry.

I love not having periods. And getting to feel baby move. I don’t really hate anything right now. In the beginning I was pretty miserable because of the nausea and vomiting so I did hate that, but it’s honestly gotten so much better.

New mommy to be!
    EDD: 05/27/19
    hoping for a girl!!!
  • Options
    @DuchessOfCambridge - we went to South Beach for 6 days and it was glorious. The weather was great and the food was awesome! 
  • Options

Due date/W+D: May 22 | 18+1

Baby is the size of a(n): Artichoke

Any appointments? Questions?: Tons of appointments! I had my first with the cardiologist today and it went well! He just wants to monitor for now and has no reason that I had that spike last week. I had a doppler afterwards, which was normal at 150 bpm. I have a baseline echo next week ( just to rule out anatomical issues), my anatomy US and then an appointment with my OB!

Rants/Raves?: Work is absolutely insane and it has me even more drained in the evenings. Also, my husband has been traveling a lot and I'm kind of tired of being home alone. I have a friend in town who is going to stay with me for the next few days though.

How are you feeling?: Good overall, super constipated. I have been drinking like 100 oz water and prune juice, but still having a lot of discomfort. My OB nurse suggested Colace, so I am going to start that.

I love the fact that I have a whole person inside me, even though I can't feel anything yet! I don't hate any part, but strongly dislike the crazy acne that is sprouting every other day. 

• Options

Due date/W+D: May 29, 17+2

Baby is the size of a(n): pomegrant

Any appointments? Questions?: AS Jan 7!!!!

Rants/Raves?: Nearly all chriatmas presents are wrapped! Going to pick up ornaments for the neice and nephew today!

How are you feeling?: Good, can't bruah my teeth without dry heaves tho );

I love that I'm growing this perfect little human, and not having periods!! I do not enjoy people hounding me for our nursery theme and how "long" it takes to find out the gender.