June 2019 Moms

HDBD! 12/12

I don’t know about you, but I need to see some bumps to cheer me up. Especially since almost half of us are in the second tri now. 

Re: HDBD! 12/12

• Loading the player...
  • @Dcwtada Umm is that your house? If so, can I move in 😂 It's beautiful!
  • @eleven_ I think I can live with that disappointment 😆
  • @wearyfuzzball thank you, it’s a work in progress but I love it

@eleven_ I will never think of you as anyone but the Eggo lovin’ badass ;) 
  • Wait, @eleven_ isn't actually Eleven?! What, next you're gonna tell me @chrssyms isn't Khaleesi! 
  • Ah! The bumps in here are super cute  <3 

I have a blump still at 13w0d.  :|
  • @luckystar28 thank you!! That makes sense, though I kinda think How Dem Bumps Doing works well...it can be applied to any day of the week! haha
  • Loving all these bumps! I’m not anywhere close to being able to share my blump, but I do like getting to see everyone else’s.
  • You all are so beautiful! I love seeing all your bumps! I’ll be waiting awhile to post a bump. I’m quite overweight so I won’t show for a long time. I hope I get to look pregnant and not just fat eventually!  

@GabbyCat13 I love your sweater!! 
  • @antera23 Me too girl... I can feel the bump when I push on it but I just look a little extra big. It’ll be another few weeks until I can partake in the cute pictures
  • @tuxielove93 I think to make your bitmoji pregnant you have to choose the maternity wear. I don't recall there being many options, though. 

Your bumps all look so amazing you guys!  <3<3

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @tuxielove93 It is a clothing option, towards the bottom with the heading 'Maternity'. Not the most interesting choices though. 
  • You guys are all so cute <3 MOAR PLZ
  • Ohhhhhhh @Erin1510 I know you’ve got a cute bump to show off!! 
  • @KissMeImScottish - OMG you look like me!  :D Was your son (when you popped at 26 w) your first pregnancy? Or your last?
  • @harrierwife, it was definitely with my oldest. I think the twins were their own thing - I’m really looking forward to not generating my own orbit this pregnancy like I did with them. They were born a month early and both over 6 lbs a piece. I was a legit planet when they were born, despite a pretty modest gain of 36 lbs (not much for a twin pregnancy). I’ll see if I can dig up my pic from my first pregnancy where I popped.
    Married 25 May, 2013
    William Alexander born 18 September, 2015
    Harper Grace born 9 June, 2017
    Colton Miles born 9 June, 2017
    Bowen James due 19 June, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @harrierwife, so, I guess it was somewhere between 20 and 24 weeks. The left hand is at 20 weeks, the right is at 24. So somewhere in there, I went from “is she fat or is she pregnant?” to “ah, she’s definitely pregnant”.
    Married 25 May, 2013
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @KissMeImScottish I 100% have the dress you're wearing on the right, just in teal. Got it for a trip to Spain three years ago and have lived in it every summer since. For sure would have gotten in in white if they had it in stock in my size! #jealous
  • @eleven_ literally just LOLed at that. Your bump is adorable but the head is perfect.
  • So jealous of this cute bumps! The awkward stage sucks
  • I'm at the awkward stage too....so I will wait a bit to post...I'm at the "is she getting fat or is she prego again?" phase....my bump is there but kind of misshapen lol
  • edited December 2018
    Oh my god @chrssyms and @eleven_ you guys are AMAZING 😂😂😂

Edit because my phone thinks im a pirate
  • @eleven_ I want to lovetit this so badly and the Bump app sucks and keeps giving me the permission problems error message, so know that I appreciate you.
    Married 25 May, 2013
    BabyFruit Ticker