April 2019 Moms
Options

Week 3 check-in w/o 12/10

Due date: 

Any appointments? Questions? 

Rants/Raves? 

How are you feeling? 

GTKY: What is something positive about your partner?

Re: Week 3 check-in w/o 12/10

• Options
    Due date: 4/15

Any appointments? Questions? US today at 3. I was so busy yesterday that I didn't feel much movement so I'm really anxious to see them.

Rants/Raves? Rant: I have another freaking cold. This shit ummune system can get fucked. I'm so miserable. Rave: I am so much better at eating now. I don't get full instantly, reduced indigestion, more foods sound appealing. It's really nice. 

How are you feeling? Like a sack of garbage.

GTKY: What is something positive about your partner? I mean he's pretty great in general, but I love how free he is. He doesn't care if anyone thinks he looks silly or anything. We went to karaoke on Saturday for his birthday and he was just up there solo, dancing his ass off and belting out a song. He's just fantastic. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Due date: 4/20

Any appointments? Questions? I had my a/s on Friday. He's doing well. They did find out that although there are 3 vessels in his umbilical cord (like there should be), one artery is much smaller than the other. So I will have a level 2 u/s this week to confirm that and if it is the case, I will have regular growth scans to make sure he is growing like he should be.

Rants/Raves? Rant: I'm already getting swollen ankles later in the afternoon and evening. This didn't happen until after 30 weeks with DD. Boo. Also ranting on back and sciatic pain and not getting comfortable in bed. 

Rave: Movement. Being able to eat. 

How are you feeling? Pretty good besides the aches and pains.

GTKY: What is something positive about your partner? Besides he's a really good husband and daddy, he's funny and is always cracking me up (even if he's not being funny!). He's the best.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Due date: 4/18

Any appointments? Questions? Nope, not till next week

Rants/Raves? We finally got some cleaning done this weekend! But today i am a hot mess. I forgot my mug at home and I forgot my meter at home. I need my meter to send in my GD levels, was supposed to do it Friday and today but i didn't start insulin till late Thursday so not enough data for Friday. And now i left it at home so i can't send them in till tonight and they won't get to look over them till tomorrow. Uber fail.

How are you feeling? Sore. Heavy. I know she's not a big baby and that everything is as it should be but it feels like a lot of weight and pressure, so much worse then last pregnancy. @MRDCle I cannot imagine how bad it is with twins!

GTKY: What is something positive about your partner? He's smart, and curious and inventive and he wants to make the world a better place in some way. He's also really patient and understanding with me, especially right now.

this is my backup acct.
    prevously helloblueeyes

Me:32 DH:33 Married:04/2012 DD:07/2014 
     BFP 8/14/2018 #2 due 4/18/2019
  • Options
    Due date: April 16

Any appointments? Questions? None this week.

Rants/Raves? Rave: DH sort of felt the baby move for the first time. Rant: Boo to pelvic rest.

How are you feeling? Exhausted. DS has been crawling into bed every night around midnight and he wants to be right up next to (on top of) me. It is totally adorable and I know that at some point I will miss these late night snuggles but right now I am having a hard enough time sleeping. When he came to bed last night I couldn't go back to sleep for another 3 hours. I have no energy today. 

GTKY: What is something positive about your partner? DH is a kick ass stay at home dad. He single handed keeps our household running. I have nothing but mad respect for the work that he does every day.

• Options
    Due date: April 20th

Any appointments? Questions? 

No appointments until January 2nd, but tomorrow I'm attending a half day course in twin-parenting which I'm super excited about. It will be nice just to get a lot more info about what happens during a twin delivery and get some good tips for practical things like how to breast feed two at the same time and what to prep at home.

Rants/Raves? 

The babies are moving so much now! If I've been sitting at my dest for a while and then stand up they go crazy sometiems and move tons. I like that I'm now able to distinguish which one of them is moving as well. 

How are you feeling? 

Like the belly is in a growth spurt right now. I'm really starting to look like I'm turning into a christmas ornament  :D I'm also hurting a bit less in the bum and crotch area which is a relief, but instead I do feel like I'm becoming less and less able to lift things from the floor and put on my own socks lol.

GTKY: What is something positive about your partner?

I just love how excited he is to become a father. He's really great with babies and kids, and it makes me feel very comfortable to think that he'll be willing to help out with everything. 

@MRDCle I hope your US goes well and that you recover quickly from that cold! go immune system go! 

• Options
    Due date: 4/15

Any appointments? Questions? I had one this afternoon.

Rants/Raves? DD got to feel him kick for the first time yesterday and it was so so sweet. Every time DH tries he immediately stops wiggling, haha.

How are you feeling? I'm feeling ok!

GTKY: What is something positive about your partner? He's just all around awesome. Lol.

BabyFetus Ticker image
  • Options
    Due date: 4/21

Any appointments? Questions? Checkup at the end of the month.

Rants/Raves? We had 20” of snow yesterday! Could rant and rave about it for hours. It was beautiful and the power stayed on, but livestock aren’t happy and it’s hard to work and shovel in it especially while pregnant.

How are you feeling? Definitely heavy in the belly. Lots of grunting and difficulties bending over, socks are a challenge for me too! DW can’t feel the kicks yet which is disappointing to me but she is patient.

GTKY: What is something positive about your partner? I could say a million things. She is open to communicating and working through anything that comes up, she is great at putting up with my pregnancy mood swings and helping to steer them in a more positive direction, and she is generous all the time with me and folks in the community. Just so glad to have her by my side right now.

Me: 29 DW: 44
  • Options
    Due date: 4/18

Any appointments? Questions? Endo on the 17th and prenatal on the 29th

Rants/Raves? TB is being super glitchy for me on both mobile and PC the last few days. 

How are you feeling? Quite sore lately and I haven't been sleeping well the last week; lots of tossing and turning and crazy dreams and nightmares. 

GTKY: What is something positive about your partner? He is extremely patient with me, and goes out of his way to make sure I feel loved and appreciated. He's always checking on me and I adore him for it. <3 I couldn't ask for a better husband. 

Me: 32 / DH: 33
    DD born: 3/31/19

• Options
    booksandlacebooksandlace member
    edited December 2018
    Due date: 4/18

Any appointments? Questions? I have an appt with my ob tomorrow, the first since my appt with the MFM. 

Rants/Raves? I can't eat very much at a time, a normal size meal makes me feel overly full and uncomfortable for hours, its annoying

How are you feeling?  Heavy, tired, a little bitchy today

GTKY: What is something positive about your partner? He always puts me first, even if we both had a rough day he'll go draw me an Epsom bath, bring me water or tea, make dinner and do laundry. 

• Options
    @sheepshepherdess I can't believe you are still shoveling! Super woman! I'm barely picking things up from the floor lol. Also, I wish we had some beautiful snow here... So far only rain and hail. 
  • Options
    @sheknows6 TB app has been super glitchy for me the past several days as well. Glad it's not just me, but I hope they get it fixed soon!
    @booksandlace I also can't eat very much at a time. It's driving me crazy because I still feel hungry, but after just half a sandwich or something, I feel like I'm about to explode.

Due date: 
    4/18

Any appointments? Questions? No appointments until 12/28

Rants/Raves? Loving finally being able to feel movement. Still can't feel anything from the outside though.

How are you feeling? Tired and fully unmotivated to do anything.

GTKY: What is something positive about your partner? Going on 11 years together, and he's still my best friend. He's fun to be around and is such a wonderful husband and daddy.

• Options
    fuzzywombatfuzzywombat member
    edited December 2018

Due date: 4/16

Any appointments? Questions? Nope

Rants/Raves? Rave: I’m enjoying this part! 

Rant: I can’t find shoes. Wanted some waterproof shoes for the winter that I could walk a couple of miles in, but my feet keep rejecting them. Settling now for shoes that won’t hurt. Ordered some to try the other night, then the next morning my weekly update was all about my feet going a size :-/ 

How are you feeling? great 

GTKY: What is something positive about your partner? He’s a really good human. 12 years in and I can’t imagine going through life with anyone else. He’s going to be such an amazing dad