January 2019 Moms
Options

Weekly Ticker Change EDD Jan 1-7 (week of Dec 2)

2»

Re: Weekly Ticker Change EDD Jan 1-7 (week of Dec 2)

• Options
    Good luck @DLpanda08 ! I can’t wait to hear all about it :) 
  • Options
    @DLpanda08 thinking of you! Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @DLpanda08 good luck today,  I hope everything goes well. Can't wait for an update on baby panda!
  • Options
    @DLpanda08 good luck! Update us when you can 
  • Options
    @dlpanda08 good luck!!! Keep us updates when you can
  • Options
    @dlpanda08 good luck!!! Keep us updates when you can
  • Options
    @DLpanda08 wow, so sudden!  Good luck, I hope it all goes well!  We can’t wait to hear about the induction and baby! Keep us posted!!
  • Options
    @DLpanda08, adding to everyone else’s good wishes for all to go smoothly today! I’ll be looking forward to your updates!
  • Options
    @DLpanda08 best of luck! How very exciting! I will be sending you all the good vibes today  <3
  • Options
    @DLpanda08 Thinking of you! 
    @sushilove15 Ugh! That’s awful. I hope your shingles clear up soon!

EDD
    12/28

symptoms
    Everything, especially heartburn. I’m also having crazy pregnancy dreams again.

appointmemts
    I’m weekly now. My last one went well and I was negative for GBS. Pretty much just a waiting game now. 

Rave: I won a $50 Visa gift card at my work Christmas lunch. Now to decide how to spoil myself. 

Rave: the nursery is all done! 

Holiday Traditions 
    my family does a biscuits and gravy brunch every year. So yummy! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @DLpanda08 wow what a whirlwind! GL and we can't wait to see pics of your beautiful babe!

My wife and I have conceived a babe with my body and frozen donor sperm through IUI, with medication support (clomid, ovidrel, and injections of progesterone)

IUI #1, #2, and #3: Dec 2017, Jan 2018, and Feb 2018 - all BFN
    HSG Test: April 2018 - all clear!
    IUI #4: April 15/16, 2018 - BFP!! EDD: Jan 7, 2019 

• Options
    @DLpanda08 I hope all goes smooth and it doesn't take too long! Best of luck to you.

@sushilove15 where are your shingles located? I've had them several times. The doctors like to say you only get them once but that's a lie. I also had nerve damage from them so I get the pain from them time to time without the blisters. I've actually only had the blisters once and they were definitely less painful than the nerve pain that happens first. I'm so so sorry you are dealing with this while pregnant. Crossing my fingers that it clears up before baby is born. 
  • Options
    @DLpanda08- good luck! I hope everything goes smoothly for you. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    @molosmiles thank you. This is the first time I have gotten shingles. It is directly below my right boob. At first I thought an ant got stuck in my bra somehow and bit me like 10 times! I figured I would just show my doctor and she was like uhhh that’s shingles!! I was surprised. They are just past the blister stage and are starting to scab and the pain has gone down. How long did yours take to clear up? I am really hoping this goes away quickly. It first showed up last Sunday afternoon. 
  • Options
    @sushilove15 oh, that's good! I don't remember the blisters taking too long from start to finish maybe 2 weeks. If they are already scabbing over they should be gone soon. Mine were under my left boob but on the top of my ribs . They totally wiped me out! Sounds like if you are treating it they should be gone before baby comes. 
  • Options
    Thinking of you @DLpanda08! I hope everything is going smoothly and little girl makes her arrival soon (if she hasn't already)! Can't wait for your eventual update!!!
    Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• Options
    Good Luck @DLpanda08! Hope everything goes as smoothly as possible! 
    Me: 36 DH:41
    DD born 1/3/2019
    EDD for #2 1/28/2021
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @molosmiles thanks for reaching out to me! I’m very hopeful that it clears up.  <3 I appreciate you sharing your experience with it with me
  • Options
    How everything has went smoothly @DLpanda08! Thinking of you! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Happy Birthday Philomena!!

Congrats @DLpanda08 She is perfect!! 
    Me: 36 DH:41
    DD born 1/3/2019
    EDD for #2 1/28/2021
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Congratulations @dlpanda08 she is beautiful and I am so happy for you!!
  • Options
    Congratulations @DLpanda08! Sounds like you had quite the experience, but Philomena is beautiful! 
  • Options
    Congratulations @DLpanda08 she is perfect!!
    Me: 28 DH: 26
    Married: November 2015  3 
    TTC#1: January 2016
    BFP #1: 5/02/16 - MC: 5/27/16
    BFP #2: 10/06/16: 6 - EDD: 06/20/17
    DD Born 06/23/17 3
    TFAS: April 2018
    BFP #3: 03/21/18 - CP
    BFP #4: 04/23/18 - EDD 01/04/19