One month after miscarriage — The Bump
Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

One month after miscarriage

I know this its not a question is more like saying what I’m feeling right now. This coming Monday will be exactly one month since I miscarry my baby at 13.6 and yesterday after 4 weeks I saw my baby before the cremation it was so heartbreaking seeing my baby pretty much all form the tiny body, 5 finger on each hand, 5 tiny toes on each foot, nose, mouth etc. I thought I was fine already but I guess I just made myself believe I was and act like I was, when I saw my baby yesterday everything came back all the pain From the day that it happen my heart was broken into pieces all over again. All I can think is how can you move forward after this, I look okay to everybody and I kept going with my everyday life but somehow I feel like deep inside I’m not okay and the fact that I can’t talk to nobody at all and express what I feel it’s hard beacuse people around me they just say it’s okay you will have more kids in the future and you can try again I know and I understand that but I feel like it’s not the same.

Re: One month after miscarriage

• I know you posted this a few months ago, I just wanted to say that I am thinking of you and hope you are doing okay. ❤️
    mysweetangel18
  • @scarlett436 Thank you for your words it means a lot,❤️ I’m doing better is still hard sometimes specially when I think in a couple months I would have been meeting my baby angel. But God knows why things like this happens. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I’m so sorry for your lose. A month ago today I miscarried as well. And I too have gone to work and done the day to day thing and don't really have any one to talk to. And I kept wondering today if it was normal to feel such deep grief. So, I'm comforted by your post, knowing there is someone out there who understands, although, I do wish you had never been through what you've been through. But thank you for sharing your thoughts.
    mysweetangel18
  • @Knottie75795110 thank you for taking your time and reading I’m glad it made you feel better during this though times, I’m so sorry for your loss as well, and yes its very normal to feel such a deep grief it’s been months and I still grief and feel sad and think why this happen but with time it gets better trust me. And yes it makes it even harder when you don’t have no one to talk to that can understand your pain and your grieving. But your not alone I’m here whenever you need someone to talk to. Stay strong.