July 2019 Moms
Options

Announcing

Hello Ladies,
We had an early mc in May when we discovered at my 6wks ultrasound that a heartbeat never developed. Our family knew as soon as we found out and also grieved with us when we lost it. We ended up conceiving the first cycle we tried in October. I have a uterine anomaly(possibly a septum in the middle) and am now 8 wks pregnant. At my early dating ultrasound at 6 wks I heard the strong heartbeat at 126bpm and my OB says everything is looking great :) I have another ultrasound next wk which will make me 9 wks and another one at 11 wks. Excited and hoping to hear the heartbeat and pregnancy going strong. All goes well and we will be telling family at Xmas(I’ll be 12 wks by the end of that wk). Just curious when everyone else is announcing despite having gone through an MC or not. 

Re: Announcing

• Options
    We had an MC in August and I am now 7+6. 
    We told my family last week and are telling DHs family today. Our closest friends already know as well.
    If all goes well we will tell extended family at Christmas and then make a more public announcement in January. 
  • Options
    coco2787coco2787 member
    edited December 2018
    Hi, if you scroll down a bit you’ll see a thread called “When are you announcing”.  There’s also an “announcing at work thread” as well. You’ll probably find what you’re looking for there. 
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19