June 2019 Moms
Options

Breast implants and pregnancy

Hey there! 
Does anyone else have implants and having struggles with breast changes and or fears? 

Or any second or third time mom's have who gone through it before???

Re: Breast implants and pregnancy

• Options
    I have implants and my boobs have gotten HUGE since I've been pregnant.  I'm not super worried about it though. I just hope I can breastfeed and I have a good feeling I can because I started leaking milk again after my surgery so heres hoping.  
  • Options
    You didn't have them for your previous pregnancy? Mine have already gone up atleast a full cupsize I'm looking at E' s now. I was JUST about to remove mine so it's stressing me out I wasn't able to do that before this now. I've had issues with my implants already causing pain amongst other things so I'm worried with extra growth it'll get worse or I won't be able to breastfeed. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    No I breastfed my son until he was almost 3 and then a few years later decided to treat myself to new boobs since mine looked like deflated balloons. Fingers crossed you can still nurse. I’m hoping for the same. Have you had the pain checked out? 
  • Options
    I had implants already during my previous pregnancy. My son nursed until he was 16 months. One boob produced much more milk so it was bigger the entire time, but when he weaned they went right back to the way they were before. 👍🏼