May 2019 Moms
Options

Super

victoriaada07victoriaada07 member
edited December 2018 in May 2019 Moms

Answers

• Options
    Sounds like a pop quiz.  Call your doctor.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm sorry I didn't realize you were a moderator here..  I have been very active on the bump.  My due date got changed to may 1st a. Few weeks ago..  I WAS in the April mom's group...  Where people aren't so dammed rude..  
  • Options
    @victoriaada07 we have lots of drive bu’s on this board that cause it to become very unorganized! Don’t take it personally. However, since you were active in the April BMB, which is where we took our rules from, you should know that this would be most appropriate in the symptoms thread for the week. If you plan to hang around with us May mommas, please introduce yourself so we can get to know you just like the April mommas did. 😊
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    First, we're not doctors. In your second trimester of pregnancy, everything is pushing up because baby is growing. This can cause shortness of breath. HOWEVER, your doctor is the one you should be going to, not a forum. We don't know your health history, we can't take your vitals, we can't listen to your lungs and check your oxygen levels. We are not the place to be asking questions about breathing, please call your doctor. 

Second, I've seen the April board. Maybe they handle one-off posts more kindly than we do, but they don't have many of them which suggests they follow the rules we have (as someone said above). Here, take a look. We are a fun bunch if you follow the rules. This would've been taken much more kindly in the SYMPTOMS thread. 
  • Options
    So I got up about 5am to take my husband to work.  We are sharing one car while mine is getting a new transmission.  
    I am 18 weeks exactly today,   and where I live it is about 35°f outside.  I went to the car,  and it hadn't  been warming up for long enough and was freezing... It completely took my breath away.  My husband had to drive and it took over fifteen minutes before I was back to normal breathing.  My breathing was very labored and I was shaking like I wasn't getting enough oxygen.  I would just say it's the cold,  but this also happened to me last night while I was in the couch in my nice warm house.  But my husband was already sleeping so I experienced that one alone.  I told my husband I am fine,  so he won't freak out  but I'm super worried now. This makes twice in about 9 or 10 hours what should I do? 
    QFP
  • Options
    I'm sorry I didn't realize you were a moderator here..  I have been very active on the bump.  My due date got changed to may 1st a. Few weeks ago..  I WAS in the April mom's group...  Where people aren't so dammed rude..  
    QFP
  • Options
    *lurking* I’ve honestly never seen this mama in our April board before. But on that note... we barely have one-off posts, and when we do, there’s plenty of snark!
  • Options
    I swear I've read this before somewhere else.

• Options
    edited December 2018
    @victoriaada07 How is your breathing btw? I mean,  I see that you waited 10 days to come back and respond to us,  so Im assuming you were busy getting yourself checked out by real doctors. At this point,  I'm not even sure why you revived a dead thread.  Just wondering....

• Options
    Ohh hell naw! She did the DD!

• Options
    Had an inkling 😂
  • Options
    Yea with 4 discussion posts and only 4 replies, it seemed like a promising DD
  • Options
    Um... if I were having troubles breathing I'd be in the doctor's office stat. I have a history of pre-eclampsia so anything going wonky with my head, my breathing, or my swelling needs to get checked quickly. I hope she got seen by someone. That ain't right. I'm having plenty of pressure on my diaphragm thanks to my ballooning uterus but I'm not breathless unless I over-exert myself physically.