June 2019 Moms

First Time Mother (FTM) Thread

Hi fellow June FTMs!

It looked like a handful of FTMs were interested in an open discussion thread so I thought I would go ahead and start one. I think it’s great if the monthly continues with the monthly questions, as I don’t want to step on toes and I also think that group is just as important and brings a new perspective!

More so I just wanted a safe space for all thoughts/concerns/happy news to be shared amongst the first timers!   

Please be respectful and nonjudgmental of posters here. 

Re: First Time Mother (FTM) Thread

• oecmommaoecmomma member
    edited November 2018
    Never mind!
  • Hey sorry, I'm just a bit confused. Is this meant to be a weekly thread? I would just suggest that if you start a thread that's meant to be weekly, you should modify the name to say "w/o dd/mm." That just makes it easier to know which one is the most recent.

Also, the monthly FTM thread starts with questions, but it's also a general discussion thread. The questions just serve as a starting point for people to share things about themselves. Additional discussion is still encouraged. Announcement threads (like the Ultrasound thread) are really just meant for people to post their updates, but they ask people to limit comments on those threads and instead just hit the "Love It" button. 
  • Loading the player...
  • oecmommaoecmomma member
    edited November 2018
    @chrssyms hey! After chatting in the November FTM thread some of the gals said they wanted an open discussion thread so that’s how I opened it. I’m open to start it off with specific questions too or any way someone thinks works better.

edit for grammar