Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW: Tuesday

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LP length: 

Testing:

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: TWW: Tuesday

• Options
    daisy0322daisy0322 member
    edited November 2018

Month/Cycle: 2

CD/DPO: 16/3

Timing: -3

Testing: not yet

R/R: ****TW: ugh so I'm at work right now and 3 out of 4 of the people I work with are pregnant and it's making me super impatient and so I'm symptom spotting like an idiot. I'm trying to remind myself I'm tired because I'm working all night and my boobs hurt because I keep poking at them *****. I'm SO stoked for Christmas this year but we are moving the third week in December so I think I'm going to skip decorating... it just doesn't seem worth it. I can't wait to move though we have outgrown our little condo and more space will be a godsend!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 22/4

Timing: -3, -1

Typical LP length: 14ish

Testing: Next Wed

R/R: I’m got sick again! How is that happening?! Hopefully, it’s a quick thing. I’m looking forward to the weekend though - multiple Christmas parties! FX I’m feeling better.

CS/Q: Chart below, boo on dotted lines. I still think I O’ed earlier, so we’ll see what my LP length is.

@daisy0322 I’m sorry about the work stuff, that’s rough. As for decorations, what about just putting up a wreath? I have one and I love it, but it’s easy enough to move with you, and it’d make the new place seem homey 😊
    November Siggy Contest - Thanksgiving Fails!
    Image result for joey turkey friends
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Solidarity with my early morning crew @cpiper39 and @daisy0322

@cpiper39 I agree with your earlier O date. Did you have any near positive OPKs? Do you usually get a + during your cycle? 

@daisy0322 I'm so sorry about your work situation. I work with mostly males so I don't have to deal with it as much. And decorating next year in your new place will be much more fun. 

Month/cycle: 6

CD/DPO: 21/8dpo, me thinks. 

Timing: -5, -3, -1, 0

Typical LP Length: last two were 9.

Testing: not even

R/R: Where'd zen Jennifer Louise from yesterday go? Lots of anxiety for my impending AF today. Last cycle my temp dropped 9dpo, and that would be tomorrow :(. Also, I told myself I wasn't going to partake in cyber Monday but I woke up this morning and lots of deals were still there, so I did. I guess Cyber Tuesday is a thing? 

CS/Q:
    I

• Options
    I guess I can safely be over here now

Month/Cycle: 17/16 

CD/DPO: depends on the app, either I'm 4DPO or 1DPO

Timing: either +1, +2 or -2, -1

Typical LP length: 12 or 13 days

Testing: probably won't

R/R: long rant - the outlet next to my bed is kind of far away and we have these pillar nightstands that include drawers and a cabinet (DH got this massive bedroom set years ago and I would love to replace it with something smaller). Anyway, I have to route my phone charger cord through a hole in the pillar in order to have my phone on the nightstand to charge. Well today was another day in which I ripped the phone off the cord, then my phone fell on the floor so I had to dig around for it (mind you my alarm is going off this whole time which thankfully isn't loud or obnoxious) which caused me to slide off the bed and onto the floor. I'm still fishing around for the damn thing for a few seconds. Finally I can turn it off and take my temp which I opted to do while I was on the floor. And that's when my thermometer wouldn't turn on so I'm not too happy that I had to replace that mid cycle. So I'm off to a great start this morning...

CS/Q: I showed this in the WTO thread yesterday, but with the same data entered I'm given 2 different O dates. Plus today's temp drop.

FF:

Flo (the circle on the bottom axis is the predicted O date. A vertical line shows when it's a calculated O date)
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @jennifer_louise honestly a lot of stores have Cyber Week so it's not just on Monday that you can get deals. A lot of places do their Black Friday deals online the whole week of Thanksgiving too.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    Sorry @cpiper39 you and I are on the same wavelength half the time 😂 #earlymorningcrew
  • Options
    @jennifer_louise Yup! I got 2 almosts (weekend before and last Tuesday). Normally I get a positive. I’m generally covered either way, but it’s just annoying! Also, do a 5 min meditation! Get your zen back 😊

@inthewoods23 I’d say Flo is closer actually, especially with the dip and the positive OPK. Hopefully, it sorts itself out in the next couple days. What’s with FF being so weird for everyone?

@b_1029 Totally the #earlymorningcrew! Of course, you’re the one at the gym! I’ve tried so hard to work out in the am, but I can’t stick to that routine. I’m an after work gal 💪
    November Siggy Contest - Thanksgiving Fails!
    Image result for joey turkey friends
  • Options
    @cpiper39 the WTO ladies asked what would happen if I removed the CM from FF and it moved me back to the original prediction of this coming Thursday-Friday indicating that it can no longer detect a pattern for when O was. I suspect it was either this weekend or possibly yesterday since previous months my O has been on the last positive opk day or the day after.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 - Were those open circles for Saturday and Sunday early temps or late? 
  • Options
    @marebear15 late temps. My weekend alarm is set for about 2 hours later than my weekday alarm for work.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @daisy0322 I hope the move goes smoothly for you, getting a larger home is so exciting! 
    @cpiper39 ugh sorry about getting sick again. I hope you have lots of fun at the parties this week! 
    @jennifer_louise FX AF stays away. I feel silly now, I stayed up late to try to get in a few deals I had been eyeing. 
    @inthewoods23 You are a dedicated temp taker! Are you able to change the batteries? 

Month/Cycle: 5/5
    CD/DPO: 27/11
    Timing: good
    Typical LP length: 15 days
    Testing: BFN today
    R/R: Not adjusting to the time zone change from west coast to east coast so feeling bleh today, going to try to get to bed earlier tonight.
    CSmQ

TTGP November 2018 Siggy Challenge - Thanksgiving Dinner Fails

• Options
    @inthewoods23 - Could you try time adjusting them using this calculator and then post the chart? You can put the real times and temps in the notes, I'm just curious! Time adjusting isn't always accurate, but it might make sense with your chart. I just feel like those two temps are too high for getting positive OPKs.
  • Options
    @queenie_b yes, and I had to change it this morning because I couldn't get it to turn on. Thankfully I kept a new battery on my nightstand.

After getting ready for the day I swapped the batteries back and the old battery turned it on just fine *sigh* stupid battery!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    Hi! I'm new here. Just posted a "newbie intro" post to the thread from 11/14. But I'm in the TWW, so jumping in here--

@daisy0322 I've been avoiding Instagram/social media for similar reasons, but I guess you can't avoid work for those reasons! So sorry. SS is for real though. I've been trying to distract myself & it can be hard. 
    @inthewoods23 I didn't know there was another app besides FF that did that stuff, though it makes sense--the Flo app looks comparatively... contemporary! The FF charts I've always thought look like they are from, like, the computer days of yore. Not that aesthetics matter-- it's the data that matters.

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 21/6

Timing: (not 100% sure what this refers to? my guess: the days in relation to DO we 'tried'? if so, we were EOD.)

Typical LP length: 15 days (is a guess.)

Testing: n/a

R/R: I can't believe it's already Nov. 27! I have a big milestone I have to pass for my graduate program coming up in a few days (Fri.) & I should be studying for it more than I have been. Today is a day I've marked off PRIMARILY for studying, but I also have to... go to the post office & do a few others things I *need* to do before this month ends. / I'm super excited to be in the TWW w/ yall--I know that's super cheesy, but I've been lurking & reading a lot of the posts here & rooting for everyone so. Happy to have a community. Thanks for having me.

CS/Q: n/a
  • Options
    @kagesstarshroom I said the same thing about FF too! That it looks like it's stuck in the 90s lol
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    *lurking* @kagesstarshroom some people put the actual days they HIO (like -3, O) around ovulation and some people put good/great/whatever FF says in the timing slot. It's really up to you :)  
  • Options
    @daisy0322 That sucks! I'm so sorry, I sort of know how you feel with the work situation. It's like you can't escape TTC. *hugs*

@cpiper39 Oh no! FX for you to feel better too! 

@jennifer_louise lol to Cyber Tuesday shopping. A lot of places are doing "Cyber Week" deals. I'm kind of glad because I just can't get my stuff together to shop right now. Your chart is still looking lovely BTW.

@inthewoods23 Sounds like quite a morning! I'm struggling with the same thing with different O dates, so I wish I could help! Both are feasible.

@queenie_b Hope today is a breeze so you can get home and get to sleep!  :D

@kagesstarshroom Welcome! Hope your time here is short. 

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: CD19/1-4 DPO(??.. see question below)

Timing: Pretty sure we HIO everyday during FW?? (again, see question below)

Typical LP length: last cycle was 9

Testing: Not sure anymore... probably going to break down by end of the week

R/R: My work is going with new health care plans so we had our first open enrollment meeting yesterday morning. I feel a little stressed at having to choose new doctors. 

CS/Q: I'm a little stumped... ready for a long-winded question??
    I'm going to include my chart as well, but got positive OPKs starting on Friday (CD15) and going to Sunday (CD17). I don't trust my BBT at all right now (because of stupid cheap Target). I haven't had a lot of CM to go by this cycle so I haven't been including it in my charting. Yesterday afternoon, I start getting a sharp pain on my left side (near my hip-ish) that bugs me on and off all night. Not sure if it's ovulation pain or not, which would be weird because it happened after my positive OPKs. So this morning, I take my temp when I wake up and it was 97.18 and for some reason I thought it was a repeat so I take it again immediately and get 97.58. Not sure which to input.. if I use the lower 1st temp, FF doesn't know about my O date. But if I use the 2nd higher temp, it now thinks my O date is CD15... which would totally throw off all my other apps and predictions.. what do you think? Thanks for reading this long question and I appreciate all of the advice.

Chart #1 with lower temp:

Chart#2 with higher temp:

TTC #1: September 2013, BFP 01/01/14, DS 09/14
    TTC #2: October 2018, BFP 02/02/19, EDD 10/14/19

• Options
    @stephanie123456  @kagesstarshroom   @jennifer_louise thanks! I'm really just pouting. I'm just an anxious person and have zero patience if there's something I'm excited for....so this process has me bent out of shape.
  • Options
    @stephanie123456 that is a hard question to answer. I want to say use the first temp since that was right after waking, but I'm guessing the difference in temp could have been because you temp'ed in a different area of your mouth? Just a theory.

Maybe keep note of both temps and after a few days change that day's entry to the other temp to see if things change. Don't know if that will prove anything though.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 good idea!! Thanks  :)
    TTC #1: September 2013, BFP 01/01/14, DS 09/14
    TTC #2: October 2018, BFP 02/02/19, EDD 10/14/19