July 2019 Moms
Options

Stupid cold! :(

*vent*

You know what sucks? A cold. A cold & the first trimester together mega suck. I've been sick since Thanksgiving & Tylenol Cold (yes, OBGYN recommended for me) isn't working fast enough. 

**shakes fist at sky** WHYYYYYYYYY...…??????? :#

Re: Stupid cold! :(

• Options
    @Skeemer That does sound like no fun... I hope you feel better soon!
  • Options
    Same here! Except I’m not taking meds. I thought I’d give it a couple more days if it doesn’t get better I’ll be calling doc. I can’t seem to get comfortable to even get any sleep. It’s awful!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. Pregnancy seems to kick me right in the... sinuses... EVERY TIME!!! 
  • Options
    I hear you! The only time I get deathly colds is pregnant or nursing and I can't take anything. It's so miserable
  • Options
    I’m currently sitting in the ER with severe headache and fever, waiting for a flu swab to come back, so I feel you. This SUCKSS
  • Options
    Uggh I feel you  I’ve been congested for like 2 wks now :(
  • Options
    My husband has been sick for almost two weeks and has been sleeping upstairs. I wash my hands constantly!! He’s almost better, and I wake up with a sore scratchy throat this morning. Here we go. 😩
  • Options
    Feel better soon mama. I’m on week 4 of a cough, torn muscles between my ribs, and sore throat. Sounds like a lot of us are in the same boat. 
  • Options
    I have a nasty cold too. Roughing it and not taking any meds (my hubby also sick- popping cold meds in front of me!) but lots of hot lemon/honey water, essential oils and my diffuser are helping.